PDA

View Full Version : New Nicholls Video Scoreboard

TColonel
August 20th, 2009, 10:03 AM
It might not be the best, but it is nice to see that the new video scorebaord has been in Guidry Stadium has been installed. While I am excited to see it, I am hoping Nicholls is able to use it to its fullest potential by having great pregame and downtime entertainment on it and things to get the crowd excited.

Here is the release:
http://geauxcolonels.cstv.com/genrel/081909aaa.html

Photo gallery:
http://geauxcolonels.cstv.com/view.gal?id=51725

GeauxLions94
August 20th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Looks nice xthumbsupx (definitely better responses than with the logo).

JoshUCA
August 20th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Looks good!

GeauxColonels
August 20th, 2009, 01:01 PM
It might not be the best, but it is nice to see that the new video scorebaord has been in Guidry Stadium has been installed. While I am excited to see it, I am hoping Nicholls is able to use it to its fullest potential by having great pregame and downtime entertainment on it and things to get the crowd excited.
Not really sure what you're looking for there. Can you give a little more of an explanation and/or examples?

I personally just hope they use it for video replay.

TColonel
August 20th, 2009, 01:55 PM
I am hoping that Nicholls will be smart enough to have a pregame intro and possibly first half highlights to be replayed at half time. I do not expect Nicholls to have the replay capabilities like at a Saints game, but what I do not want to see nothing being played before the game or after the band is finished with their half time show and there is still about 7 minutes on the clock with nothing being done.

My biggest concern is that Nicholls will have this great piece of equipment and not use it like it can be used - but at least we have it. I would not be surprised to see the replay board basically being used to show the feed of WHNO (channel 20) that broadcast all the homes games on a tape delay basis.

BEAR
August 20th, 2009, 03:51 PM
I can't wait to see the giant word "Bonzai" on the screen to get the crowds into the game. Or see that giant communist dude slashing his sword at the opposition! xlolx Scary! xnodx

Gringer1
August 20th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I am hoping that Nicholls will be smart enough to have a pregame intro and possibly first half highlights to be replayed at half time. I do not expect Nicholls to have the replay capabilities like at a Saints game, but what I do not want to see nothing being played before the game or after the band is finished with their half time show and there is still about 7 minutes on the clock with nothing being done.

My biggest concern is that Nicholls will have this great piece of equipment and not use it like it can be used - but at least we have it. I would not be surprised to see the replay board basically being used to show the feed of WHNO (channel 20) that broadcast all the homes games on a tape delay basis.

You'll get a lot of commercials during down time. They'll be upbeat and have a tiny amount of team spirit tossed in, but you're guaranteed to get a lot of commercials.

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 20th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Congrats. xthumbsupx