PDA

View Full Version : Link to the main Mizzou board for you Fur Men.

ElSissy
August 14th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Mizzou fans don't spend a lot of time on the scout or rivals sites. This is by far the most popular Mizzou sports board.

http://www.tigerboard.com/

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 14th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Would love for the Furples to go up there and get a win. I won't lie.

PaladinFan
August 14th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Would love for the Furples to go up there and get a win. I won't lie.

Mizzou had the #117 pass defense last year in the country (out of, I think 119 teams). Furman has a lot of options in the passing game.

This might be the year to get them, though. They return only 11 starters total from last year's team. Breaking in a new QB. Furman, hopefully, will not have shown too much on tape from games against Presbyterian and UTC for the Mizzou to work with.

I still expect Missouri to win the game, but you can't ever put it past Lamb and Co. to put up a good fight. I don't know if there's another program in the country that has put the scare to FBS teams more times than Furman.

RabidRabbit
August 14th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Mizzou had the #117 pass defense last year in the country (out of, I think 119 teams). Furman has a lot of options in the passing game.

This might be the year to get them, though. They return only 11 starters total from last year's team. Breaking in a new QB. Furman, hopefully, will not have shown too much on tape from games against Presbyterian and UTC for the Mizzou to work with.

I still expect Missouri to win the game, but you can't ever put it past Lamb and Co. to put up a good fight. I don't know if there's another program in the country that has put the scare to FBS teams more times than Furman.

I don't know about scare, but how about 3-2 record vs FBS teams since starting transition in 2004? xsmiley_wixxsmiley_wix

NDSU Bison

furman94
August 14th, 2009, 01:14 PM
We're talking about real FBS football teams... like the good ol' boys down South ;)

PaladinFan
August 14th, 2009, 01:38 PM
We're talking about real FBS football teams... like the good ol' boys down South ;)

You beat me to it.