PDA

View Full Version : FCS Player Named to Nagurski Watch List

smallcollegefbfan
August 10th, 2009, 10:03 AM
It will be announced by ESPN later this week but I thought I would give everyone the heads up that Appalachian State FS Mark LeGree will be named to the Bronko Nagurski Award Watch List. He is one of 60 players on the list and the only FCS player named to the list. Congrats to LeGree!! xthumbsupx

AppAlum2003
August 10th, 2009, 10:16 AM
It will be announced by ESPN later this week but I thought I would give everyone the heads up that Appalachian State FS Mark LeGree will be named to the Bronko Nagursky Award Watch List. He is one of 60 players on the list and the only FCS player named to the list. Congrats to LeGree!! xthumbsupx

While I don't think anyone could replace Corey Lynch, LeGree was AMAZING last year. It got to the point last season that before the play would start, I would start just watching LeGree instead of the opposing quarterback.

Congrats, Mark! xthumbsupx

ericsaid
August 10th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Two App players on FBS award watch lists. Should be a great year.

smallcollegefbfan
August 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
While I don't think anyone could replace Corey Lynch, LeGree was AMAZING last year. It got to the point last season that before the play would start, I would start just watching LeGree instead of the opposing quarterback.

Congrats, Mark! xthumbsupx

It seems FCS is getting more attention from these awards than they have in the past. :)

asknoquarter21
August 10th, 2009, 11:08 AM
If he can improve on the season he had last year the national hype will only get louder. He seriously came out of nowhere to be a game changer last season.

ASUTed
August 11th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Insane, an FCS player gets named to the nagurski watch list and this has 4 reply's.

Sad

PantherRob82
August 11th, 2009, 09:39 PM
UNI DE James Ruffin was the only FCS player for the DE award. Don't recall it's namesake.

smallcollegefbfan
August 11th, 2009, 10:02 PM
UNI DE James Ruffin was the only FCS player for the DE award. Don't recall it's namesake.

The Ted Hendricks Award is the one. I posted it a while back. It might be on page 2 or 3 on here somewhere.

phoenixphanatic21
August 12th, 2009, 12:37 AM
What? ESPN is showing love to a Mountaineer not named Armanti Edwards?