PDA

View Full Version : Peveto: SLC is "SEC of FCS"

TexasTerror
July 30th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Thoughts...? Is the Southland the "SEC of FCS"...?

On Wednesday, at the Southland Conference's annual Football Press Day in Lake Charles, the first-year Northwestern State coach called the SLC "the SEC of the FCS".

Huh?

It took a few seconds for the coaches and the assembled media types to figure out all those initials, and a few more to figure out what the heck Peveto was talking about.

Once they did, though, everybody was in full agreement. The Southland's reputation in the NCAA's Football Championship Subdivision (the FCS, formerly Division I-AA) mirrors the SEC's in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS, formerly I-A) ... namely, it's the nation's most competitive conference.

http://www.neworleans.com/sports/local-sports-news/northwestern-state-news/178781-northwestern-states-peveto-optimistic-about-tough-southland-challenge.html

BobcatSymphony
July 30th, 2009, 08:11 AM
In the idea that anybody can win it, sure I can go with that, but I don't think you could transplant any SLC team into any one of the other conferences and expect them to come out on top consistently. I could see that happening with many SEC school however.

TexasTerror
July 30th, 2009, 08:12 AM
In the idea that anybody can win it, sure I can go with that, but I don't think you could transplant any SLC team into any one of the other conferences and expect them to come out on top consistently. I could see that happening with many SEC school however.

Viator's quote followed saying that the league is the most balanced from top to bottom, which lends credibility to the Peveto statement. As does the league preseason polls where half the league has first-place votes.

Peveto is a former coordinator at an SEC school - guess he agrees.

FCS_pwns_FBS
July 30th, 2009, 08:19 AM
IMO the SEC is characterized by these things...

1) There is always at least one team (though it may be a different team in different time periods) in the top 10 that makes a run for the championship.
2) Most teams (or a good many of them) have had their own day in the sun or their own, though often the teams don't peak at the same time.
3) They take national championships home frequently.

I don't necessarily think the SEC is a conference where every year is a horse race the way the ACC was this past year.

The SoCon fits this description better than any other FCS conference. That's why I say the SoCon is the SEC of the FCS. The only SLC team that won a NC won it in 1987 and they are now in the Sun Belt. I don't think that's a good comparison.

BobcatJH
July 30th, 2009, 08:23 AM
I see his point from a balance perspective. I was surprised to see half the teams in the conference recieve first place votes.

Wmbgskip
July 30th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I'd equate the SoCon more in the Pac-10/Big-10 mold. Usually one dominant team, or a cadre of 3-4 really good teams that beat up on each other.

The SEC would be more of a CAA-type league - strength top to bottom (until you get to Vandy/Miss. State/Kentucky -- URI/Northeastern/Towson), constantly challenging for championships (even if they fall short against a USC/ASU type). Far more hype than they probably rightly deserve, though you have arguments on both sides.

--Skip

FCS_pwns_FBS
July 30th, 2009, 09:25 AM
I'd equate the SoCon more in the Pac-10/Big-10 mold. Usually one dominant team, or a cadre of 3-4 really good teams that beat up on each other.

The SEC would be more of a CAA-type league - strength top to bottom (until you get to Vandy/Miss. State/Kentucky -- URI/Northeastern/Towson), constantly challenging for championships (even if they fall short against a USC/ASU type). Far more hype than they probably rightly deserve, though you have arguments on both sides.

--Skip

How many SEC teams had a realistic shot at winning the SEC championship game last year? Maybe three at the most. Florida was pretty much the giant and there was only two teams (Ole Miss and Bama that could hope to match their firepower). The CAA is usually stronger top-to-bottom but the best of the SoCon is consistently stronger than the best of the CAA. IMO
SoCon=SEC
CAA=ACC

Uncle Buck
July 30th, 2009, 09:32 AM
How many SEC teams had a realistic shot at winning the SEC championship game last year? Maybe three at the most. Florida was pretty much the giant and there was only two teams (Ole Miss and Bama that could hope to match their firepower). The CAA is usually stronger top-to-bottom but the best of the SoCon is consistently stronger than the best of the CAA. IMO
SoCon=SEC
CAA=ACC

xconfusedxxnonox

I try never to get into the conference pissing match, but i don't know if i can buy 'consistently stronger'.

mcveyrl
July 30th, 2009, 09:41 AM
xconfusedxxnonox

I try never to get into the conference pissing match, but i don't know if i can buy 'consistently stronger'.

Me either. Do we get some kind of reward for starting threads that have the most pages? If so, I'm going to start a "Which conference is the ___ of FCS?" everyday.

It's a ridiculous thing to get caught up in. I've fell for it in the past and I'm done.

EDIT: My official opinion is that JMU's conference is the CAA of the FCS and that's good enough for me.

Second EDIT: I should clarify that the "me either" above was referring to not getting into the conference pissing match argument. Just in case that needed clarification.

Duke Dawg
July 30th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Sorry, but the SoCon has only had 1 team competing for the national title lately.... App State. The SoCon is like the Pac 10....one dominant and national conterender, just like USC.

the CAA is the strongest league and most equivalent to the SEC with mutliple teams making it to title games

4 CAA teams have won titles in the last 11 years, and that doesn't even include teams that routinely make the playoffs such as Villanova and New Hamsphire.

Skjellyfetti
July 30th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Sorry, but the SoCon has only had 1 team competing for the national title lately.... App State.

You do realize Wofford won the outright title two years ago, right? I'd say that's competing.

aust42
July 30th, 2009, 10:04 AM
You do realize Wofford won the outright title two years ago, right? I'd say that's competing.

But lost to Richmond in the 2007 playoffs 21-10. And to JMU last year 38-35. That means the CAA is better. :D

DSUrocks07
July 30th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Sorry, but the SoCon has only had 1 team competing for the national title lately.... App State.

xconfusedx

Duke Dawg
July 30th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Sorry, but the SoCon has only had 1 team competing for the national title lately.... App State

not talking SoCon title....see the "national" in the sentence.

NSUDemon98
July 30th, 2009, 12:01 PM
I see his point from a balance perspective. I was surprised to see half the teams in the conference recieve first place votes.

Which is what he meant...that any time can beat anyone no matter what their record or ranking is...TexasTerror is just putting out anti-NSU propaganda that could be misconstrued if taken out of context. And whoever wrote the article misinterpreted what he said.

Skjellyfetti
July 30th, 2009, 12:03 PM
not talking SoCon title....see the "national" in the sentence.

Yeah, I misread it. :o

NSUDemon98
July 30th, 2009, 12:04 PM

http://www.neworleans.com/sports/local-sports-news/northwestern-state-news/178781-northwestern-states-peveto-optimistic-about-tough-southland-challenge.html

Here is the FULL quote that cannot be spun into saying that he thinks the SLC is the best FCS conference:

It’s incredibly competitive, very much in that respect like the SEC. You bring your A-game or you don’t win. There isn’t an easy game. You have to play great to win on the road and anybody can beat you at your place. There are great players in this league year after year and just looking around this room today, there are some war daddies here with us.”

http://www.southland.org/ViewArticle.dbml?temp_site=NO&DB_OEM_ID=18400&ATCLID=204766659

CollegeSportsInfo
July 30th, 2009, 12:26 PM

If the Southand is the SEC then the CAA must be the NFL

SIUallDay
July 30th, 2009, 12:44 PM

DAMN......stole my post LOL......

But if the Southland is the SEC of FCS, then what does that make the Missouri Valley??

SIUallDay
July 30th, 2009, 12:45 PM
If the Southland is the SEC of FCS, then what does that make the Missouri Valley??

jmufan999
July 30th, 2009, 12:47 PM

hahahaha.

what i'd like to see is a poll of people OUTSIDE of the CAA and SoCon (or whatever other conferences you want to include) and see what NON-BIASED people think who the "SEC of FCS" is. obviously, i'm biased toward CAA.

but we could never run an accurate poll. why? because people will make up fake screen names to tip the scales in favor of whatever outcome they want. i guess you could DIRECTLY ask certain people who post all the time on here (Griz fans, Cal Poly, Stony Brook, whatever) who they think the best conference is, BESIDES their own. we would know they weren't secretly CAA/SoCon fans because they've been posting how much they love Bryant or McNeese or whatever.

and i'm not saying the only "correct" answers are the CAA or SoCon. but i'm guessing that 99% of all CAA fans would vote for the SoCon (if they can't vote for their own conference), and vice-versa. i know i would. if i can't vote for the CAA, it's a no-brainer that it's the SoCon. does that make any sense?

BobcatJH
July 30th, 2009, 01:26 PM
When McNeese State lays the wood to Appalachian State (in their house) you will all feel the wrath of the SLC.......

GannonFan
July 30th, 2009, 02:15 PM
When McNeese State lays the wood to Appalachian State (in their house) you will all feel the wrath of the SLC.......

I didn't realize schedules that many decades out had been released yet - go figure. xlolx

JohnStOnge
July 30th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Cringe. More like the Mountain West or, at best, the Big East.

JohnStOnge
July 30th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Reporters really should mention that UCA had the best conference record but was inelligible for the crown due to NCAA pronouncement. That thing about Texas State winning an "outright" conference title without explaining that they were really the second place team on the field kind of creates a false impression.

TexasTerror
July 30th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Reporters really should mention that UCA had the best conference record but was inelligible for the crown due to NCAA pronouncement. That thing about Texas State winning an "outright" conference title without explaining that they were really the second place team on the field kind of creates a false impression.

I agree.

Most knowledgeable reports who actually follow the SLC do this and this reporter that I linked to also referred to Texas State University - San Marcos as "TSU". We all know that's a no-no. Go figure - he was messing with acronyms earlier and talking about them and he goes and butchers one! xnonono2x

Houndawg
July 30th, 2009, 06:05 PM
If the Southland is the SEC of FCS, then what does that make the Missouri Valley??

Big 10.xnodx

:D Big two and little seven.

BEAR
July 30th, 2009, 06:09 PM
I'm sorry but this comparing fcs and fbs conferences is dumb.

The SLC is the SLC. Nuff said.xthumbsupx

JohnStOnge
July 30th, 2009, 06:36 PM
I'm sorry but this comparing fcs and fbs conferences is dumb.

The SLC is the SLC. Nuff said.xthumbsupx

Oh c'mon. The SEC has been the toughest FBS conference in recent years. So when you say the SLC is the SEC of FCS you're going to be interpreted as meaning it's the toughest FCS league. And it's not. Last year it was rated the 5th best by Sagarin; which makes it correspond to the Big East of FBS in terms of ranking in that system.

BEAR
July 30th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Oh c'mon. The SEC has been the toughest FBS conference in recent years. So when you say the SLC is the SEC of FCS you're going to be interpreted as meaning it's the toughest FCS league. And it's not. Last year it was rated the 5th best by Sagarin; which makes it correspond to the Big East of FBS in terms of ranking in that system.

That's true. But you must understand the mentality of SEC fans and schools. In Arkansas, every year in preseason they conclude without a doubt that the pigs will win the national championship because they have X player. Yet to this day, they only have one contended natty in '64! Other radio programs I listen to of other SEC schools are the same way. I don't hear SLC schools banging their drum for a natty. xlolx I don't see any similar styles of play or similarities in conference layout . In the SEC, it's either Florida, Alabama or Tennessee usually winning the conference. The SLC has been dominated by McNeese for a while unlike the SEC. THe SEC mentality makes me want to puke.xnodx

BEAR
July 30th, 2009, 07:51 PM

I never said that. I said the SLC is the SLC. Look again! xrulesx xlolx

JohnStOnge
July 30th, 2009, 08:03 PM
I never said that. I said the SLC is the SLC. Look again! xrulesx xlolx

The "...when you say ..." was meant in the sense of saying "...when somebody says...." For Peveto to say the SLC is the SEC of FCS was a 'cringer" because the SLC has, in recent years, been maybe the 5th to 7th or 8th strongest league in FCS. And when somebody says "The SEC of FCS" that's reasonably going to be interpreted as saying the SLC is the strongest FCS league. I think it was a poor choice of words.

YoUDeeMan
July 30th, 2009, 08:07 PM
The CAA is usually stronger top-to-bottom but the best of the SoCon is consistently stronger than the best of the CAA. IMO
SoCon=SEC
CAA=ACC

xcoffeex

Certainly not recently...times are changing. xnodx

2003 UD
2004 JMU
2005 ASU
2006 ASU
2007 ASU
2008 UR
2009 nova :D

BEAR
July 30th, 2009, 08:59 PM
The "...when you say ..." was meant in the sense of saying "...when somebody says...." For Peveto to say the SLC is the SEC of FCS was a 'cringer" because the SLC has, in recent years, been maybe the 5th to 7th or 8th strongest league in FCS. And when somebody says "The SEC of FCS" that's reasonably going to be interpreted as saying the SLC is the strongest FCS league. I think it was a poor choice of words.

I thought that's what you meant but it could have been taken either way so I wasn't sure. It's cool. xthumbsupxxlolx

Cocky
July 30th, 2009, 09:04 PM
The OVC is the SEC of FCS. Or it has been the last several years.
We play one post season game and then go home.

cajundemon
July 30th, 2009, 10:16 PM
TT, are you that bored that you stir up more crap about us? I know its the rough part of summer, but your just starting stuff for no reason. Obviously no Demon fan or coach thinks that the southland is the best conference in the league. You know what he said, and he didnt say the southland was the best, he was comparing the level of competition week after week to the SEC. Quit trying to smear our reputation across the FCS, and leave us out of your posts. Your agenda against our university and athletic program is disgusting.

TexasTerror
July 30th, 2009, 10:24 PM
TT, are you that bored that you stir up more crap about us? I know its the rough part of summer, but your just starting stuff for no reason. Obviously no Demon fan or coach thinks that the southland is the best conference in the league. You know what he said, and he didnt say the southland was the best, he was comparing the level of competition week after week to the SEC. Quit trying to smear our reputation across the FCS, and leave us out of your posts. Your agenda against our university and athletic program is disgusting.

Cajundemon, please leave the smack at home.

I agree with Peveto's comments as far as the balance goes. I have said in the past that this league is so much fun because of the balance and from what we have seen, the coaches agree, with all those teams getting first-place votes.

The only reason it was posted here was because it was the first time I've heard a coach make such a comparison and I thought others would like to chime in. It's a legit statement if you ask me.

I'm sorry that you feel this is an attack on the Demons' program from me. Apparently, you feel it more necessary to defend the city of Natchitoches and your beloved school, from any words I have to say. Trust me, I got far more pressing concerns than to come up with a new way to run your school through the mud daily. Quite frankly, I am neutral on your school and if you want me to post more about the Demons, as I do the Texas schools, all you have to do is ask...

BigHouseClosedEnd
July 30th, 2009, 10:34 PM
xcoffeex

Certainly not recently...times are changing. xnodx

2003 UD
2004 JMU
2005 ASU
2006 ASU
2007 ASU
2008 UR
2009 nova :D

A Delaware fan proclaiming Villanova the national champion and adding a smiley face? Really? xoopsxxeyebrowx

jmu_duke07
July 30th, 2009, 11:16 PM
A Delaware fan proclaiming Villanova the national champion and adding a smiley face? Really? xoopsxxeyebrowx

You'd never see me do that for Richmond University. xnonono2x

BigHouseClosedEnd
July 30th, 2009, 11:24 PM
You'd never see me do that for Richmond University. xnonono2x

Same deal with me for The State Normal and Industrial School for Women at Harrisonburg. I just don't get it. xoopsx

SUjagTILLiDIE
July 31st, 2009, 12:39 AM

TT is good for doing that. xnonono2x You should visit the Swacpage(TSPNSPORTS.com) and really see something. xnonono2x

seantaylor
July 31st, 2009, 02:14 AM
The Big 12 is the best 1A conference. The Socon is usually the Big 12.

cajundemon
July 31st, 2009, 02:42 AM
Cajundemon, please leave the smack at home.

I agree with Peveto's comments as far as the balance goes. I have said in the past that this league is so much fun because of the balance and from what we have seen, the coaches agree, with all those teams getting first-place votes.

The only reason it was posted here was because it was the first time I've heard a coach make such a comparison and I thought others would like to chime in. It's a legit statement if you ask me.

I'm sorry that you feel this is an attack on the Demons' program from me. Apparently, you feel it more necessary to defend the city of Natchitoches and your beloved school, from any words I have to say. Trust me, I got far more pressing concerns than to come up with a new way to run your school through the mud daily. Quite frankly, I am neutral on your school and if you want me to post more about the Demons, as I do the Texas schools, all you have to do is ask...

What smack talk? Please point out in my post where I bashed your school. All I said was leave us out of your discussion topics. It wasn't necessary and you ARE trying to drag us through the mud. If you wanted to start a topic of discussion on which conference is the best, you could've have easily done so without distorting our coaches words.

TexasTerror
July 31st, 2009, 06:47 AM
What smack talk? Please point out in my post where I bashed your school. All I said was leave us out of your discussion topics. It wasn't necessary and you ARE trying to drag us through the mud. If you wanted to start a topic of discussion on which conference is the best, you could've have easily done so without distorting our coaches words.

How is their distortion when I quoted both BDP and Viator from an article done by a reporter from northern Louisiana?

And yes, there is smack. You jump on me each chance you get. You troll on me on these boards and it really is not appropriate.

I am sorry. You have a Football Championship Subdivision school and that is what we talk about on these boards.

Why was my post not necessary? It was a comment made at a media day, one that would bring about conversation and apparently has in this post and in the fact there was an article about said subject.

Is it bad that the Demons are getting publicity for something proper a coach said? I guess the Demons could be a lot like the Hawaii fans, who can just shake their head about what their coach said at a media day event.

If you can not read about the Demons, go somewhere else...I am sure there is plenty of La Tech or ULM discussion somewhere for you.

JohnStOnge
July 31st, 2009, 07:26 AM
The Big 12 is the best 1A conference. The Socon is usually the Big 12.

No way. Maybe I'll do it when I get back but you can do few things to see what I'm talking about. One is to look at the records of various conferences in the BCS bowls...where the top teams from each league play each other. The SEC leads in BCS bowls where teams from BCS conferences played each other with a 10 - 4 record. The Big 12 is 4th among the 6 leagues at 7 - 8. The SEC has won 5 of the 11 BCS championships and has a 5 - 0 record in championship games. The Big 12 has won 2 BCS championships and is 2 - 4 in championship games.

Florida had a solid win over Oklahoma in last year's BCS championship game while Ole Miss pretty much physically handled Texas Tech in a game that wasn't really as close as the score.

If you look at players drafted (something I happen to have been looking at recently) over the past 10 years, the average production of teams by conference goes like this (this is by the teams conferences are currently in, so Miami for example counts toward the ACC):

SEC 33.7
Big 10 31.9
ACC 30.3
Pac 10 30.1
Big 12 23.8
Big East 18.4

Note that, on average, SEC squads have produced almost 10 more draft picks than Big 12 teams have. Also, over the past 10 years, the top 10 most produtive teams in terms of draft pick are like this:

Ohio State 69
Miami 63
USC 60
Georgia 58
Florida State 55
Tennessee 54
Florida 51
LSU 49
Michigan 46
Virginia Tech 46

Anything jump out? Zero big 12 teams on the list. Also, four SEC teams.

You'd get the same kind of talent production picture if you look at players currently on NFL rosters. SEC teams, on average, produce more NFL talent than Big 12 teams do. Also, the top SEC teams produce more NFL talent than the top Big 12 teams do. For example, you can go to http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/college?letter=t and see that the site has 56 former LSU players listed as being on NFL rosters, 55 from Georgia, 46 from Texas, and 39 from Oklahoma. Florida is between Texas and Oklahoma at 44.

I just don't think there's any way anybody and take a serious, objective look at the two leagues and not say that the SEC has been more successful on the field and had more talent overall as well as talent per team on average than the Big 12 has.

BobcatJH
July 31st, 2009, 08:38 AM
You heard it here first. McNeese State will lay the wood to Appalachian State on September 12th.

They will pull the upset, but finish 3rd in the SEC.....I mean SLC

crossfire07
July 31st, 2009, 01:27 PM

when I look at TT's original post, I am trying to read where it knocks NSU and or says something negative about them and I can't find it. someone point it out to me. there are 8 words in his post and none of them are NSU.

TexasTerror
July 31st, 2009, 01:57 PM
when I look at TT's original post, I am trying to read where it knocks NSU and or says something negative about them and I can't find it. someone point it out to me. there are 8 words in his post and none of them are NSU.

You may want to take those rose-colored glasses off! I was bashing Northwestern State up and down. xreadx

crossfire07
July 31st, 2009, 02:49 PM
If they have any issues then they need to take it up with the person that wrote the article.

cajundemon
July 31st, 2009, 03:44 PM
How is their distortion when I quoted both BDP and Viator from an article done by a reporter from northern Louisiana?

And yes, there is smack. You jump on me each chance you get. You troll on me on these boards and it really is not appropriate.

I am sorry. You have a Football Championship Subdivision school and that is what we talk about on these boards.

Why was my post not necessary? It was a comment made at a media day, one that would bring about conversation and apparently has in this post and in the fact there was an article about said subject.

Is it bad that the Demons are getting publicity for something proper a coach said? I guess the Demons could be a lot like the Hawaii fans, who can just shake their head about what their coach said at a media day event.

If you can not read about the Demons, go somewhere else...I am sure there is plenty of La Tech or ULM discussion somewhere for you.

It’s incredibly competitive, very much in that respect like the SEC. You bring your A-game or you don’t win. There isn’t an easy game. You have to play great to win on the road and anybody can beat you at your place. There are great players in this league year after year and just looking around this room today, there are some war daddies here with us.” -- That is what BDP said. I will leave it at that.

Southland Insider
July 31st, 2009, 04:13 PM
He even goes on the NSU board and bashes them. He is just a young kid who doesn't know a cover 2 from a man under but thinks he knows everything. Everyone knew what Coach Peveto was saying and we all look forward to a great competitive conference season.
Once again the non-biased voice of reason straightening things out!

smcwildcat
July 31st, 2009, 04:29 PM
hahaha this is a joke right?...im not gonna argue its clearly the caa

Dallas Demon
July 31st, 2009, 05:13 PM
TT, it's difficult for you to act smart and play dumb at the same time. You knew exactly what kind of response you would get from posting that - and negative response towards Northwestern. I will give you this, you have an art for stirring things up and then denying you ever had an intent. Report back in 20 years from now and let's see how far in life that gets you. xeekx

JohnStOnge
July 31st, 2009, 08:39 PM
You heard it here first. McNeese State will lay the wood to Appalachian State on September 12th.

They will pull the upset, but finish 3rd in the SEC.....I mean SLC

If they're good enough to beat Appalachian State at Boone I think it's unlikely that they're going to finish 3rd in the SLC unless it's one of those games where App commits like 6 or 7 unforced turnovers, etc. Applachian State is going to be by far the best FCS team McNeese plays during the regular season.

cajundemon
July 31st, 2009, 08:46 PM

Ridiculous, what hypocrisy...I didnt say the post was unecessary, just the title of it. And of all people you certainly shouldn't accuse me of trolling on you, i just find it necessary to defend the Northwestern State athletic program against your subtle attacks on this and the Fork'em Demons messageboard. If you want real smack talk, I invite you the week prior and following Oct. 31st to the Fork'em Demons board if you really want to get something started.

LacesOut
July 31st, 2009, 08:59 PM
http://archvillain.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/not-this-again.jpg

TexasTerror
July 31st, 2009, 09:13 PM
http://archvillain.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/not-this-again.jpg

I agree...

I do not see why the Demons fan base over-reacts each time individuals from their coaching staff or athletic department is quoted. xnonono2x

Back to the subject at hand... xthumbsupx

Dallas Demon
July 31st, 2009, 11:35 PM
I agree...

I do not see why the Demons fan base over-reacts each time individuals from their coaching staff or athletic department is quoted. xnonono2x

Back to the subject at hand... xthumbsupx

TT, you're not very good at acting smart and then playing dumb. You knew exactly what you were doing when starting this post. Don't further insult the readers here by continuing to dig a hole for yourself. What you are doing is the equivalent of yellow journalism if you were a writer - but you are not. I'll assume you're just a guy trying to set a record for the number of posts in a forum that happens to have a dislike for Northwestern St. Again, you say you don't have anything against Northwestern - I say you need to prove it because I've seen nothing to convince me otherwise.

Dallas Demon
July 31st, 2009, 11:39 PM

Crossfire, have you ever heard of context reading before? xrulesx

Dallas Demon
July 31st, 2009, 11:49 PM
Okay, apparently select messages are being delected from this post. They are not messages that are derogatory in any way, but messages that are related to the subject at hand. These are being deleted by someone who has moderator privilege. TT, if you have been granted moderator privelege and are doing this I have a major problem with this board. It not only happened to me but to other posters that have challenged TT's posting. If I have posted a message that is deleted, I expect a personal email explaining why. If this is a board that is not allowing selective replies, I and other posters need to be made aware so that we can know what we are up against and perhaps spend our time elsewhere.

crossfire07
August 1st, 2009, 12:09 AM
Evidently they are posts that an admin deems inappropiate. some of y'all should feel lucky you are even able to still post. the kind of attacks y'all like to lay down on people on your board is not appreciated very much here.

Mod33
August 1st, 2009, 06:05 AM
The moderating staff asks that this topic stay on task and not become a breakdown of two other poster's merits in discussing this subject.