PDA

View Full Version : Montana State football board?

Bill Hanson
July 27th, 2009, 02:07 PM
I was just going through some football boards and clicked on the ASU one trying to find someone, and thought I would check out the Montana State Bobcat one and it is just a white screen. Anybody have any information on this? Do they not have one, or is it down for service?

Thanksxthumbsupx

Bill

saccat
July 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
I don't know why it is down, But it should be back up shortly. Probably something to do with a server glitch.

grizband
July 27th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Haven't check it out since last week, but the Bobcat board is located at:

www.bobcatnation.com

Bill Hanson
July 27th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Haven't check it out since last week, but the Bobcat board is located at:

www.bobcatnation.com

xeyebrowx That is where I went. Try going there.

catbob
July 27th, 2009, 02:17 PM
http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/

Working just fine here.

Bill Hanson
July 27th, 2009, 02:27 PM
http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/

Working just fine here.

And a white screen. Nevermind. Didn't care that much anyways. Just wanted to see what it was all about. Been to the University of Montana one before and it was not that awe inspiring, wondered if the Montana State one was anything similiar.

GOKATS
July 27th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I've been on and off it several times today with no problem.

CatFan22
July 27th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Worked fine for me all day.

CopperCat
July 27th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Not working for me, just a white screen.

GOKATS
July 27th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Not working for me, just a white screen.

It's working fine for me, but give this a try............

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb

Sometimes when they're working on the board this link works better. Just a thought.

Screamin_Eagle174
July 27th, 2009, 04:07 PM
I've been on and off it several times today with no problem.

That's what she said. xnodx

catbob
July 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM
That's what she said. xnodx

xlolx

CopperCat
July 27th, 2009, 04:50 PM
It's working fine for me, but give this a try............

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb

Sometimes when they're working on the board this link works better. Just a thought.

Still nothing. Are you on Mozilla or Internet Exp?

saccat
July 27th, 2009, 05:13 PM

I tried it on both and still nothing. Maybe we got banned:)

CopperCat
July 27th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I tried it on both and still nothing. Maybe we got banned:)

They must have mistaken us for Tampagriz and Grizinwa.xlolx

catatac
July 27th, 2009, 05:56 PM
And a white screen. Nevermind. Didn't care that much anyways. Just wanted to see what it was all about. Been to the University of Montana one before and it was not that awe inspiring, wondered if the Montana State one was anything similiar.

Hmmm - if you didn't care much then why did you want to go there and see what it was all about? Regarding the MONTANA griz board... I actually think it is a pretty good site. A bunch of the posters on there are pretty much retarded but the forum is good. xlolx

GOKATS
July 27th, 2009, 06:22 PM

IE, but I have both and no problem with either. I'll pm the mods and see if I can find out what's up.

CrazyCat
July 27th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Add me to the white out list.

Bill Hanson
July 27th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Hmmm - if you didn't care much then why did you want to go there and see what it was all about? Regarding the MONTANA griz board... I actually think it is a pretty good site. A bunch of the posters on there are pretty much retarded but the forum is good. xlolx

Sorry for wanting to look at another Big Sky team's football board. Didn't mean to offend you.

CatFan22
July 27th, 2009, 07:01 PM
It's only a white screen for me in IE. If everyone just used Firefox, the world would be a better place. ;)

GOKATS
July 27th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Pretty strange, no problem with IE on my end but now I get the white screen on Firefox. I did get a message from the mods and will be PM'ing a few of you to contact them so they can work on the problem.

CrazyCat
July 27th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I just downloaded firefox and it wasn't working on that either. xrotatehx

kmax
July 27th, 2009, 08:28 PM
FYI, I believe that I have resolved this issue. It appears it was an issue with some of the server-side cache files within phpbb3. In my testing it appeared that it was being seen in browsers where you were not already logged in. If anyone sees any further issues with this please let me know directly via email: [email protected]

GOKATS
July 27th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Just to update, I've been in contact with kmax and there is still an issue he's working on- he'll get it figured out, hang in there.xnodx For those who had trouble getting on all day the only real earth breaking news w

as, nothing...............:D

Canyoncat
July 28th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Strange, I was able to get in all day yesterday and now I just get the white screen.

GOKATS
July 28th, 2009, 10:29 AM
I got a message a bit ago from kmax and it looks like the problem some were having should be taken care of. If you're still having problems PM and I'll get the message to him. I was having trouble with Firefox but not IE. Now I have no problem with either.

kmax
July 28th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Thanks for spreading the word GOKATS and thanks to the others who reported and helped me track down the issue. Just for the record, the issue did not have anything to do with a particular browser but was related to viewing the board from a browser where you had not been on previously (or your cookie was expired). Again apologies for the issues.

catbob
July 28th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Nobody likes expired cookies. :pumpuke:

catatac
July 28th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Sorry for wanting to look at another Big Sky team's football board. Didn't mean to offend you.

No offense... sorry for the tone of my response, I hate when things come off wrong while typing on these boards... I mistakenly interpreted your first post as... "I don't really care about your team or your stupid board but I didn't have anything else to do so I thought I'd take a look." xlolx

CopperCat
July 28th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Workin' fine now!xthumbsupx

Thanks kmax!