PDA

View Full Version : Tailgaters WARNING!!!!!

GreatAppSt
July 24th, 2009, 09:21 PM
It's time to start getting the gear ready!!! Replace what was broken last season, or just expand the set up! And please Clean the old hamburger and chicken bits off the grill before you fire it up again this year.

Take care of it!!!xthumbsupx

appsfan
July 24th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Fortunately, I have two Panthers preseason games to get my tailgating up to mid-season form xsmiley_wix

BEAR
July 25th, 2009, 12:17 AM
It's time to start getting the gear ready!!! Replace what was broken last season, or just expand the set up! And please Clean the old hamburger and chicken bits off the grill before you fire it up again this year.

Take care of it!!!xthumbsupx

What? You're not supposed to eat that stuff? Down here that's called Cajun! xnodxxlolx

Ok. Maybe not last years stuff...xthumbsupxxlolx

elon77
July 25th, 2009, 07:26 AM
What? You're not supposed to eat that stuff? Down here that's called Cajun! xnodxxlolx

Ok. Maybe not last years stuff...xthumbsupxxlolx

I call it left overs in my house.:D

Uncle Buck
July 25th, 2009, 08:46 AM
I used my tailgate grill the other day. I ran out of propane for the big Weber, so i fired up the little Weber in my driveway, broke out the folding chair, cold beer, and put ESPN Radio on. I am ready for football.

Husky Alum
July 25th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Don't forget now is also the time to get canopies, folding chairs, coolers and the like on sale. The Target near me had coolers and folding chairs at 30% off yesterday.

Bull Fan
July 25th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Uncle Buck, it's a long story but I now have two grills. I'm trying to figure out a feasible way to transport my old Weber out to a parking lot without it being too much of a project. If I was redneck with a pickup truck, we'd be in business....

griz&beer
July 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM
This year i will have to drive 3 hours to the game. So I think I will make it a bigger day and hit the tail gate thing a little more.

Uncle Buck
July 25th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Uncle Buck, it's a long story but I now have two grills. I'm trying to figure out a feasible way to transport my old Weber out to a parking lot without it being too much of a project. If I was redneck with a pickup truck, we'd be in business....

Do what i did when we used to bring the full size grill in my hatchback. Hacksaw the sides off to make it smaller.

AppStsGr8
July 25th, 2009, 08:14 PM
"If I was redneck with a pickup truck..."

What self respecting redneck would ever be without a pickup truck? "Redneck with a pickup" is redundant. :D

BTW, I'd let you borrow my pickup if I weren't already using it.

Go...gate
July 25th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Do what i did when we used to bring the full size grill in my hatchback. Hacksaw the sides off to make it smaller.

Always a good tailgating vehicle. Plenty of room for beer and food and you can rig up a cheap but sturdy folding table with some plywood and folding legs...

McNeese72
July 25th, 2009, 10:53 PM
You don't really need much to tailgate. ;)

Below, one of my all time favorite pictures I took at a McNeese tailgate spot.

Caption could be: "The bare essentials for tailgating" Or "How to not overload a generator". :)

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/blender.jpg

Doc

Go...gate
July 25th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Of course, a little extra power is always handy and welcome. :)