PDA

View Full Version : Season Tix Are In

93henfan
July 14th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Anyone else get theirs yet? Post 'em up. I like checking out the various designs.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee234/93bluehen/img008.jpg

Silenoz
July 14th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Those are pretty damn cool

Not sure if UM tickets have been mailed out (I buy mine from another party living in Missoula), but I expect my MSU tickets any day now

93henfan
July 14th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I kind of liked last year's better with the team running on the field, but these aren't bad. It's a far more entertaining home slate this year as well.

89Hen
July 14th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I'm excited to go home now! Nothing like holding the full cardboard sheets and fanning through them. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Not sure I like the design though. I always liked how the UD tix had pictures on each one so when you broke them up, you still had something that made sense. The tix for Games 4 and 6 in this bundle will look COMPLETELY stupid on their own. xoopsx

93henfan
July 14th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I'm excited to go home now! Nothing like holding the full cardboard sheets and fanning through them. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Not sure I like the design though. I always liked how the UD tix had pictures on each one so when you broke them up, you still had something that made sense. The tix for Games 4 and 6 in this bundle will look COMPLETELY stupid on their own. xoopsx

89, do you want me to wait a couple days before posting next year? I didn't think that I might ruin your fun opening your own envelope. Bad on me. :o

biggie
July 14th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Believe Apps won't be sent until Aug. But already know where our seats are.

89Hen
July 14th, 2009, 01:46 PM
89, do you want me to wait a couple days before posting next year? I didn't think that I might ruin your fun opening your own envelope. Bad on me. :o
No problem. The fun is getting them and holding them. xthumbsupx

andy7171
July 14th, 2009, 01:52 PM
They should have the piss wall honored.