PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see your team play....

SIUallDay
July 8th, 2009, 06:38 PM
.........on your OOC schedule? I just looked at the 2009 schedule and we play Southwest Baptist University on 9/16......SMH @ them being a D-II school that finished 5-6 in 2008....

I think it would be cool if we played an HBCU like Grambling or Florida A&M or Southern U. That Hampton opener in the 2008 season was a good game, even though their QB and receivers milked our secondary for 400 yards. SMH.....at least Hampton finished with a winning record in a D-I conference.........

blueballs
July 8th, 2009, 06:59 PM
South Carolina State and FAMU... SCSU and GSU just makes sense as the schools are only about 80 miles apart and FAMU and GSU used to have some exciting games with good crowds.

You could also throw in Jacksonville State, Savannah State and Coastal Carolina...

Instead our AD has chosen the likes of SDSU (nothing against the 'Rabbits but there are plenty of closer choices), NDSU, CCSU, Albany, Northeastern, Austin Peay, Colorado State, Oregon State, etc. which aren't trips the average fan can make and are programs from different geographic regions the average FCS fan in and around Statesboro doesn't know and doesn't care about.

TexasTerror
July 8th, 2009, 07:07 PM
I still want to see SHSU take on Prairie View. Makes sense for both programs economically and with the rise of PV, competitively.

Also would like to see Coastal Carolina (we apparently talked to them before getting to deal with Gardner-Webb).

TheValleyRaider
July 8th, 2009, 07:14 PM
I wouldn't mind a rematch with Coastal Carolina (in Hamilton, of course)

More CAA opponents, especially from the North. Thinking in particular of Northeastern, but any of the others would be just fine

William & Mary, Furman, Wofford, Richmond, schools from the South like that

And, because what would a Colgate schedule be without Ivy talk, I'd like some games with Harvard. Yeah, another Ivy, but they've been the strongest Ivy recently, and we've only played 9 times. Kinda crazy given our mutual football history

griz8791
July 8th, 2009, 07:30 PM
It's a hell of a long list.

mlbowl
July 8th, 2009, 07:36 PM
South Carolina State and FAMU... SCSU and GSU just makes sense as the schools are only about 80 miles apart and FAMU and GSU used to have some exciting games with good crowds.

You could also throw in Jacksonville State, Savannah State and Coastal Carolina...

Instead our AD has chosen the likes of SDSU (nothing against the 'Rabbits but there are plenty of closer choices), NDSU, CCSU, Albany, Northeastern, Austin Peay, Colorado State, Oregon State, etc. which aren't trips the average fan can make and are programs from different geographic regions the average FCS fan in and around Statesboro doesn't know and doesn't care about.

How about UCF...then we wouldn't have to drive so farxnodx

DLS
July 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM
NDSU

their dome looks like fun.

darell1976
July 8th, 2009, 08:01 PM
I would like to see more region teams play UND. Not just NDSU, SDSU, Montana, Montana St. but Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Colorado. I know Big FBS teams wouldn't come to Grand Forks but maybe N. Colorado, N. Iowa, maybe some Illinois teams. Of course if FSU or Miami wants to play the Sioux that would be cool!!!

crusader11
July 8th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Army. When we beat them at West Point in 2001 I believe it was one of the greatest afternoons for Holy Cross football in recent memory. The adoption of scholarships can certainly make this a reality.

More realistically, however, I'd love to get UNH on the schedule. I've been hearing rumblings that this may happen. Apparently when Coach Gilmore came to HC we were going to play UNH in one of those first years, but Gilmore felt his team was not even ready to be competitive with UNH yet. I think McDonnell and Gilmore may be friends.

BearsCountry
July 8th, 2009, 08:07 PM
FBS - Missouri, Arkansas State, Tulsa
FCS - Central Arkansas, Texas State, Montana, Massachusetts (this would be a darn good game in hoops)

blueballs
July 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM

I have a LOT of friends who are UCF alumni and several played either football or baseball there... I'd hate to see them cry.xlolx

Actually GSU and UCF used to play and met a couple of times in the playoffs prior to UCF going FBS.

katstrapper
July 8th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I wish our HC had some nads and would have booked the Appy St deal that was on the table at the end of last year. No guts, no glory.

McNeese St aint scared and took the game.

93henfan
July 8th, 2009, 08:39 PM
FCS: App St, GSU, El Cid, Montana, Penn, Princeton
FBS: Penn State, WVU, VaTech, Army, Michigan (The Helmet Bowl)

Seawolf97
July 8th, 2009, 08:48 PM
FBS - Duke, Maryland, Air Force and of course Rutgers.
FCS- The Citadel, Penn, Yale, Rhode Island and get Albany back on our schedule.

The list could go on-there are many good teams out there in FCS.

phoenix3
July 8th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Liberty. Last year's loss still stings.

Houndawg
July 8th, 2009, 09:27 PM
.........on your OOC schedule? I just looked at the 2009 schedule and we play Southwest Baptist University on 9/16......SMH @ them being a D-II school that finished 5-6 in 2008....

I think it would be cool if we played an HBCU like Grambling or Florida A&M or Southern U. That Hampton opener in the 2008 season was a good game, even though their QB and receivers milked our secondary for 400 yards. SMH.....at least Hampton finished with a winning record in a D-I conference.........

xcoffeex First game with new coach and system. It wasn't that close. I hope we play Illinois tough next year.

g-webb1994
July 8th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Citadel - about the only SOCON team we haven't played...

Northern Iowa - established program, funky stadium...

Yale or Penn - a game at Franklin Field or the Yale Bowl would be neat...

MR. CHICKEN
July 8th, 2009, 09:34 PM
MONTANA.......WE PLAYED ONCE........BUT DAT WAS PLAY-OFF FATE..........WOOD LIKE TA GET 'EM AT DELAWARE...JES' TA GET UH LOOK........GOIN' OUT WEST...IS NOT AN OPTION....FO' MOST PECKER-HEADS........xrotatehx.......BRAWK/OBAMA/BIDEN!!!

andy7171
July 8th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Drop the boring series with Morgan State and add Princeton.

The LAX Bowl!

Or expand to the SoCon or Big Sky or SLC. Something new is needed!

Zeus69
July 8th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Elon to show that last year was not a fluke and Maine... for obvious reasons

UNIFanSince1983
July 8th, 2009, 09:53 PM
There are quite a few on my FCS list:
Montana, App St, Delaware, UNH, and start playing McNeese again

The FBS list really isn't that good because we are playing either one of them until like 2017 or something:
Iowa, and Iowa State

I guess if I branched out from that a little bit more, it would be fun to play Minnesota, Nebraska, or Wisconsin

PhoenixPhan06
July 8th, 2009, 10:22 PM
I'd love to see us play any of the following ACC schools:

Duke (will play in either 2011 or 2013)
NC State
Virginia
UNC
Clemson
Virginia Tech
Georgia Tech (will play in either 2011 or 2012)

McNeese75
July 8th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Furman
New Hampshire

BJuice
July 8th, 2009, 10:59 PM
FBS: Georgia, Georgia Tech, East Carolina, Florida State, Syracuse, UCONN
FCS: The Citadel, Furman, Delaware, James Madison, Harvard, Campbell, Davidson

ElSissy
July 9th, 2009, 12:27 AM
I'd be happy with any upper tier team from the CAA, Ivy League and Patriot League.

poly51
July 9th, 2009, 01:16 AM
For Cal Poly:
Fresno State -(2010 and 2013).
San Jose State (2009) and San Diego State (again)
Any Pac 10 team
Any BCS team (maybe Wisconsin again)
App State
U Mass
New Hampshire

GoBlueHens83
July 9th, 2009, 01:17 AM
FBS: Rutgers, Penn State, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Maryland

FCS: Montana, Appalachian State, Lehigh, Colgate, Penn, Princeton, Cal Poly, McNeese State, Wofford, and many more. Pretty much anything is better then West Chester.

JMU Newbill
July 9th, 2009, 06:34 AM
ASU, Montana, Elon, Cal Poly, UNI, or McNeese would be nice.

OL FU
July 9th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Harvardxnodx Simply so LFN or I can say "I told you so" to the other one about the Ivy League:D

AtlantaMountaineer
July 9th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Georgia State in the Georgia Dome. Deleware.
Georgia Tech, UNC Tarholes, Florida State, Tennessee

aceinthehole
July 9th, 2009, 07:24 AM
As other have said, many ... but these highlight teams that I would love to see us play.

FBS - UConn, Syracuse, Rutgers, Army, Navy, BC, Pitt, Hawaii, or any FBS team that will play us :)

FCS - Yale, Princeton, Delaware, Grambling, Montana, ...

TheBisonator
July 9th, 2009, 07:28 AM
FBS: Nebraska, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas

FCS: Appalachian State, Montana, James Madison, Jacksonville State, Delaware

elcid83
July 9th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Our coaches like to play 2 FBS teams a year - this year it's NC State and Buffalo. I'd like to see us also play UNC and Duke - provided Duke can make it financially worth our while. As for FCS games, I'd like to see us play App., Elon, Wofford, Furman, Citadel, [most any local Southern Conference school would be fine]. We've got 2 Div II schools on our schedule this year and I'm not too keen on those games.

Cobblestone
July 9th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Three games.

1. @ Coastal Carolina
2. home vs. Citadel
3. @ Army (again). We gave them a good game a few years ago, plus that is one of the best road trips in all of sports IMO.

elon77
July 9th, 2009, 08:06 AM
William and Mary and JMU. Both towns would make for a nice trip in the fall and they are not too far away.

Husky Alum
July 9th, 2009, 08:37 AM
FBS - Army, Rutgers, Michigan, Notre Dame, Penn State, Ohio State, Pitt

FCS - The Ivy League, Colgate, Albany, Montana

Redbird Ray
July 9th, 2009, 08:53 AM
FCS: Harvard, Yale, Texas State, Cal Poly, UC Davis, Montana, App. St., JMU

FBS: Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma

jmufan999
July 9th, 2009, 09:15 AM
William and Mary and JMU. Both towns would make for a nice trip in the fall and they are not too far away.

then you can add in Richmond, too. i haven't been to their new stadium yet (which i believe will open in fall 2009, is that right, Richmond fans?), but i loved making the walk from the little surrounding neighborhoods when the leaves are changing. just liked it for some weird reason.

surprised no one has said Weber State. could be looking at a WP Award winner there this year, i'd love to see how the kid looks.

JMU Newbill
July 9th, 2009, 09:18 AM
then you can add in Richmond, too. i haven't been to their new stadium yet (which i believe will open in fall 2009, is that right, Richmond fans?), but i loved making the walk from the little surrounding neighborhoods when the leaves are changing. just liked it for some weird reason.

surprised no one has said Weber State. could be looking at a WP Award winner there this year, i'd love to see how the kid looks.

I take the expressway to work in downtown Richmond every day. As of now, there is still a sign on the exit for City Stadium that reads "UR Stadium". From what I heard, the new stadium is going to be open for Fall 2009, but I will believe it when the old sign comes down...... or they start playing games there. Whichever happens first!

HoyaMetanoia
July 9th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Yale or Penn - a game at Franklin Field or the Yale Bowl would be neat...

Not as cool as you'd think.

ur2k
July 9th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I take the expressway to work in downtown Richmond every day. As of now, there is still a sign on the exit for City Stadium that reads "UR Stadium". From what I heard, the new stadium is going to be open for Fall 2009, but I will believe it when the old sign comes down...... or they start playing games there. Whichever happens first!

Nope - new stadium is now under construction and will be ready for the 2010 season. 2009 will be the last year at City Stadium.

Last Year info
http://www.richmondspiders.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/070109aab.html

Construction Info
http://www.richmondspiders.com/facilities/stadium-updates.html

Husky Alum
July 9th, 2009, 10:28 AM

I agree with the aforementioned post.

Yale Bowl isn't this large glamorous structure that dwarfs everything around it. You actually can't really see it when you drive by it, unless you know what you're looking for. The whole Yale athletic campus is pretty neat to drive through with Yale Field (one of the oldest baseball stadiums around), and the "Yale Columns" (as I called them as a kid) are pretty nice.

The game day atmosphere has changed a ton from when I was a kid and Yale had teams that were borderline Top 25 in Division I. Those teams would play, and compete with, BC, Army, Navy, Air Force.

Now (and I admit I haven't been to a Yale game in a few years so I'm going on what friends tell me), I imagine the environment has changed a ton as the crowds have shrunk significantly.

813Jag
July 9th, 2009, 10:29 AM
that's a game I'd go to. xthumbsupx

bostonspider
July 9th, 2009, 10:33 AM
First Market Stadium opens in Fall 2010 on UR's campus. This is the 81st and final season playing at UR (AKA City) Stadium.

For UR I would like to play Wake Forest as an FBS team, we already have contracts to play UVA, Duke and Vandy.

As for FCS, I think I would love to see UR play The Citadel, as well as southern private schools like Wofford, Elon, and Furman. For an easier game, maybe Davidson.

g-webb1994
July 9th, 2009, 12:57 PM
We've got 2 Div II schools on our schedule this year and I'm not too keen on those games.

Actually elcid, Southern Virginia isn't even a D-2 school, they are NAIA.xeekx

Furman probably won't be on our schedule until Patton leaves, after Patton cried like a three-year old last time they played, and whipped us. Funny thing is Patton is a Furman grad.

Wofford makes alot of sense, and it was good to see that home-and-home a couple of years ago after the bad blood between the two stemming from the late eighties.

I listed Citadel because to my knowledge, they are the only SOCON team we haven't played since our move up from D-2. Renewing the old SAC rivalry with Elon would be neat as well.

As for Southern Virginia, why not play a local D-2 or non-scholly Davidson instead? I know L-R, Wingate, or Newberry would at least travel halfway decent. I know scheduling a game out of conference that late in the year is tricky, but we kill any bump we get playing two FBS teams by scheduling two D-2 or lower teams.

terrierbob
July 9th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Actually elcid, Southern Virginia isn't even a D-2 school, they are NAIA.xeekx

Furman probably won't be on our schedule until Patton leaves, after Patton cried like a three-year old last time they played, and whipped us. Funny thing is Patton is a Furman grad.

Wofford makes alot of sense, and it was good to see that home-and-home a couple of years ago after the bad blood between the two stemming from the late eighties.

I listed Citadel because to my knowledge, they are the only SOCON team we haven't played since our move up from D-2. Renewing the old SAC rivalry with Elon would be neat as well.

As for Southern Virginia, why not play a local D-2 or non-scholly Davidson instead? I know L-R, Wingate, or Newberry would at least travel halfway decent. I know scheduling a game out of conference that late in the year is tricky, but we kill any bump we get playing two FBS teams by scheduling two D-2 or lower teams.

i was raising kids in the 80s. what bad blood?

89Hen
July 9th, 2009, 01:08 PM
One game vs: Princeton, Penn, Lehigh, Lafayette, Bucknell, or Georgetown

One game vs: DelSt, Albany, Monmouth, CCSU, Stony Brook, Wagner, Bucknell...

One game vs: Navy, Army, Maryland, Penn State, Virginia or Rutgers

I'd say Montana, YSU, GSU, AppSt... but I can wait for the playoffs for those. No need to meet them in the regular season, and they'd all be home and homes so that would mean two away games out of three every other year. Also, you will notice a trend.... all opponents are fairly close. Hen fans love to travel (drive) to games and people love coming to UD. xthumbsupx

89Hen
July 9th, 2009, 01:11 PM
If you haven't been there for a game, yes it is. xnodx

GaSouthern
July 9th, 2009, 02:02 PM
My List Never Changes...
For Fun...
Harvard
Montana
Delaware
SC State

For Revenge...
UMASS (still angry)
UNH
Texas State
CCSU
UCA

Appfan_in_CAAland
July 9th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Wake Forest
Marshall
UNC Chapel Hill
ECU (more often)
JMU (more often)

bostonspider
July 9th, 2009, 02:19 PM
2007 Yale - Harvard Game at the Bowl..

http://photos-a-9.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v155/97/11/506630757/n506630757_203632_1975.jpg

http://photos-h-9.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v155/97/11/506630757/n506630757_203631_1642.jpg

Pretty good atmosphere until Harvard kicked the crap out of Yale....

89Hen
July 9th, 2009, 02:36 PM
For Revenge...
UMASS (still angry)
Didn't you guys avenge that loss the very next year? xeyebrowx

GeauxLions94
July 9th, 2009, 03:10 PM
FBS - LSU, Southern Miss, Tulane, Texas A&M, UL-X's (Lafayette and Monroe)
FCS - Southern (home and home, which will never happen since our stadium is too small); Cal Poly, anyone in the Big Sky, Southern, MVC or CAA

elon77
July 9th, 2009, 03:11 PM

I believe Elon will be U of R first game in their new stadium in 2010. Elon QB Scott Riddle will be a senior and he could break in their new stadium with several yards through the air. Correct me Spider fans if I am wrong on the teams and the stadium. I know I am correct about the air assault.

Canyoncat
July 9th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Would love to see Montana State play:

North Dakota State (we owe a return trip)
North Dakota
South Dakota State (we owe a return trip)
South Dakota (we play them again this year in Bozeman)

Others: YSU, UNI, McNeese, Cal Davis and Cal Poly

TheBisonator
July 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Would love to see Montana State play:

North Dakota State (we owe a return trip)
North Dakota
South Dakota State (we owe a return trip)
South Dakota (we play them again this year in Bozeman)

Others: YSU, UNI, McNeese, Cal Davis and Cal Poly

I heard you guys are "supposed" to make the trip to Fargo in 2010, but I don't know how legit that is...

Canyoncat
July 9th, 2009, 03:24 PM
I heard you guys are "supposed" to make the trip to Fargo in 2010, but I don't know how legit that is...

I hope so, but somehow I doubt it unless it is a 12 game season. I think we are playing either Washington State or Oregon next year. We seem to be committed to playing at least one FBS team each year and always having six home games. If we are playing a 12 game regular season in 2010, then I could see the Cats coming your way.

GaSouthern
July 9th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Didn't you guys avenge that loss the very next year? xeyebrowx

sure as heck did, Adrian Peterson went off, 333 yards rushing by himself.

That don't mean I would not like to see them fall hard again, and again, and again xwhistlex

ur2k
July 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
I believe Elon will be U of R first game in their new stadium in 2010. Elon QB Scott Riddle will be a senior and he could break in their new stadium with several yards through the air. Correct me Spider fans if I am wrong on the teams and the stadium. I know I am correct about the air assault.

I believe you are right about the match-up to open our new stadium. Doubtful on the aerial assault. Hopefully it goes as well for you guys as our visit down there last year. xthumbsupx

SIUallDay
July 9th, 2009, 04:01 PM
xcoffeex First game with new coach and system. It wasn't that close. I hope we play Illinois tough next year.

Dude, for real.....I hope we play Illinois more than "tough".....I just wish it were this year because of the massive turnover on defense for 2010....I think 8 or 9 starters are coming back this year? But I hear some productive redshirts and transfers are coming up

813Jag
July 9th, 2009, 04:04 PM
FBS - LSU, Southern Miss, Tulane, Texas A&M, UL-X's (Lafayette and Monroe)
FCS - Southern (home and home, which will never happen since our stadium is too small); Cal Poly, anyone in the Big Sky, Southern, MVC or CAA
knowing our AD we'll move our home game to Ponchatoula. xlolx

gophoenix
July 10th, 2009, 11:30 AM
I'd like to see:
East Carolina
Duke
UNC Chapel Hill
James Madison
Villanova
Lehigh
Tulsa
Virginia Tech
McGill (yes a Canadian team)

WVAPPmountaineer
July 10th, 2009, 07:41 PM
UNC Tarholes -------------------------

GAD
July 10th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Please don't give them any ideas

g-webb1994
July 10th, 2009, 08:26 PM
i was raising kids in the 80s. what bad blood?

Well terrier bob, Gardner-Webb and Wofford had quite the rivalry, they played every season between 1972 and 1987, quite remarkable, but a solid rivalry being only 30 minutes or so apart.

Well, legend is that when Gardner-Webb beat Wofford in 1987 by a score of 36-3, that Wofford felt G-W ran the score up, some words were exchanged, and the schools didn't play again until 1994 at Wofford.

Now that G-W is at FCS level, I would like to see the great tradition of that fifteen year span restored.....I thought we had a start in that direction with that home and home a few years ago, but nothing since.

It sure as heck would make better sense for both of our schools to permanently bury any hatchet that might remain and play every year, instead of us settling for games with Mars Hill and Southern Virginia, and Wofford settling for a date with Charleston Southern instead of G-W every year.

I myself have always held Wofford in high regard, and would love to see us play every year.xpeacex

Hoyadestroya85
July 10th, 2009, 08:28 PM
The Southern Illinois University Salukis. Preferably in Carbondale.. I miss that place.

Franks Tanks
July 10th, 2009, 11:45 PM
William & Mary, Richmond, Army, Navy, and perhaps VMI.

Go...gate
July 11th, 2009, 01:06 AM
FCS: Hofstra, VMI, Grambling, The Citadel, Pennsylvania, Brown, Duquesne, San Diego

FBS: Army, Navy, Penn State, Syracuse, Rutgers, Rice, Northwestern

bulldog10jw
July 11th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Northern Arizona in Flagstaff so I could go to the game.

ur2k
July 11th, 2009, 09:05 AM
I'd like to see Furman and Wofford - similar schools to us and relatively close by. I like the Elon series too.

paward
July 11th, 2009, 09:21 AM
I would love to see and App State or Georogia Southern regular season game thrown in every few years. Both those places are nice and have a great game day experience.

mlbowl
July 11th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I have a LOT of friends who are UCF alumni and several played either football or baseball there... I'd hate to see them cry.xlolx

Actually GSU and UCF used to play and met a couple of times in the playoffs prior to UCF going FBS.

bb...we better be gettin' together for a game this year...I got an itchin' for some Red Flag tailgate & some GSU honeysxnodx

SIUallDay
July 13th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Any team that we lost to in the playoffs.....

SIUallDay
July 13th, 2009, 02:42 AM
It's a hell of a long list.

Let's see it

SIUallDay
July 13th, 2009, 02:42 AM
The Southern Illinois University Salukis. Preferably in Carbondale.. I miss that place.

Why? Are u from the Dale?

griz8791
July 13th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Let's see it

I tried to tell you it was long:

Maine
New Hampshire
UMass
Villanova
Delaware
James Madison
William & Mary
Richmond
Old Dominion
App State
Ga Southern
Wofford
Elon
McNeese State
Texas State
Sam Houston
Northern Iowa
Southern Illinois
Youngstown
North Dakota State
South Dakota State
UND
USD
Colgate
Holy Cross
Lehigh
Lafayette

And I probably left somebody out.

FCS Go!
July 13th, 2009, 11:12 AM

And I probably left somebody out.

Harvard
Yale
Grambling
Southern

bodoyle
July 13th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Would like to play Colgate again.

The SC State games are always good and bring a great crowd.

Would like to play Appy at our place for a change.

More CAA teams.

citadel just to tick off cit puppy after we beat the tar out of them.

Maybe every couple years a team out west.

Selfishly I would like to see CCU play more midwestern teams (SIU, UNI, YSU etc) so I can go to games - mainly WIU so my brother and I can scream and kick eachother's ass for a few hours while our alma maters go at it.

Montana/Montana St so I can see the state - heard nothing but good things about it.

Southern so 813 will actually come to the beach for the beatdown!! xwhistlexxlolx

griz8791
July 13th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Harvard
Yale
Grambling
Southern

Absolutely. All four of these should have been on my list.

Silenoz
July 13th, 2009, 11:44 AM
North Dakota
North Dakota St
South Dakota
South Dakota St
Wyoming
Idaho
Boise State
Washington State
Utah State
San Diego State
Georgia Southern
Villanova
Delaware

edit: Oh, and revenge games against Youngstown, UMass and Western Illinois would be nice too

SIUallDay
July 13th, 2009, 11:57 AM

Maine
New Hampshire
UMass
Villanova
Delaware
James Madison
William & Mary
Richmond
Old Dominion
App State
Ga Southern
Wofford
Elon
McNeese State
Texas State
Sam Houston
Northern Iowa
Southern Illinois
Youngstown
North Dakota State
South Dakota State
UND
USD
Colgate
Holy Cross
Lehigh
Lafayette
Harvard
Yale
Grambling
Southern

I thought it would be longer, but whatever. LOL @ u wanting to play nearly the whole MVC....and dude that list is random....I want to play Montana again after that 2006 Playoff game.....

....To add on to my other post; Delaware, Eastern Washington, Appalachian State, Montana, New Hampshire....there are probably a few more that I can't think of right now.......

ChickenMan
July 13th, 2009, 12:18 PM
in the post season... no doubt the Dallas Cowboys.. since the 'Boys' haven't won a playoff game in 13 years.... :p

Thundar
July 13th, 2009, 12:21 PM
For me I would love to see NDSU play any CAA or SoCon team

JoltinJoe
July 13th, 2009, 06:08 PM

I'd say Montana, YSU, GSU, AppSt... but I can wait for the playoffs for those. No need to meet them in the regular season, and they'd all be home and homes so that would mean two away games out of three every other year. Also, you will notice a trend.... all opponents are fairly close. Hen fans love to travel (drive) to games and people love coming to UD. xthumbsupx

No interest in avenging your last game with Fordham?:p

bonarae
July 13th, 2009, 06:33 PM
My personal list is very long but to make this a short post I would like Harvard (or any other Ivy school for that matter) to play:
FBS - Michigan, Northwestern, Cal, Stanford, Tulane, Duke (i.e. schools with high academic standards)
FCS - Montana, Appalachian State, Grambling, Southern, Georgia Southern, Cal Poly (i.e. FCS programs that have winning programs year in and year out or have historical significance)

Based on Fordham's getting out of the way (in the PL that is), I think it (the scheduling of games above) is more of wishful thinking nowadays. xnonono2x

Wildcat80
July 13th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I'm surprised to be the first New Hampshire poster on this. Here goes:

FBS-Boston College, UConn, Syracuse, Rutgers, San Diego State.

FCS-San Diego, Montana, Holy Cross, Harvard, Yale, Appalachian State.

Northeast games would be of interest to all here. An early trip to Southern Cal would be nice. Montana & ASU--cause they are usually the best in the FCS and have stadiums our President & AD need to see! GO CATS! xnodx

GeauxLions94
July 13th, 2009, 07:34 PM

Actually was thinking Amite or Kentwood.

I know our AD would like to get the Jags on the schedule. With us having a 7,500-seat stadium, that's going to be impossible for a game in Hammond. Other than game in Baton Rouge, would have to think about New Orleans (most likely Tad Gormley) or even Mobile.

We play each other in just about every sport. It's a shame that two FCS schools located an hour apart can't get together.

GeauxLions94
July 13th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Please don't give them any ideas

We don't want your home game anywhere's else but on the Bluff. It's our home game that's the sticking point.

VT Wildcat Fan53
July 13th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Army. When we beat them at West Point in 2001 I believe it was one of the greatest afternoons for Holy Cross football in recent memory. The adoption of scholarships can certainly make this a reality.

More realistically, however, I'd love to get UNH on the schedule. I've been hearing rumblings that this may happen. Apparently when Coach Gilmore came to HC we were going to play UNH in one of those first years, but Gilmore felt his team was not even ready to be competitive with UNH yet. I think McDonnell and Gilmore may be friends.

Now is your chance, gvien that Buddy Teevens appears to be conspiring to pull his "Little" Green boys out of future (contracted?) games with UNH. Just play the games at Fitton Field, one of my favorite stadiums! xthumbsupx

Husky Alum
July 13th, 2009, 08:50 PM
For me I would love to see NDSU play any CAA or SoCon team

You've played one (NU) and beat us.

JBB
July 13th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Lots of NDSU fans disagree with me on this, but I wouldnt mind NDSU opening at home against some of the great D2 teams in the region like Duluth, University of Nebraska-Omaha and Northwest Missouri State. I wouldnt mind Grand valley either. These would be games scheduled in the same spirit the Gophers, Iowa State and KU are scheduling NDSU.

crusader11
July 13th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Now is your chance, gvien that Buddy Teevens appears to be conspiring to pull his "Little" Green boys out of future (contracted?) games with UNH. Just play the games at Fitton Field, one of my favorite stadiums! xthumbsupx

Let's make this happen. And Fitton is an outstanding place to watch a game. With the stands so close to the benches you almost feel like you are on the field.

Screamin_Eagle174
July 14th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Anyone in the playoffs.

*smirk*

Houndawg
July 14th, 2009, 01:42 AM

A game I hope you get to see this year!

I guess it's a compliment that in ten pages of posts you're one of two people that want to play us. And that's only because of two TDs negated by downfield linemen.

Casey_Orourke
July 14th, 2009, 08:37 AM
I would like to see Portland State come down here to Texas and play either Texas State in a home and home series or UTSA here in San Antonio in their inaugural season. I have a standing promise to host a tailgate if PSU was to ever come down this way.

89Hen
July 14th, 2009, 09:35 AM
No interest in avenging your last game with Fordham?:p
Was I alive for it? xeyebrowx

Jag4Life
July 15th, 2009, 09:43 AM

I wouldn't mind playing SIU. Do we have to go to Carbondale or do you guys come to BR? lol

Jag4Life
July 15th, 2009, 09:45 AM
For my SU JAGS!!!

1) Southern Illinois
2) Georgia Southern
3) William and Mary
4) and James Madison lol

SideLine Shooter
July 15th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I would love to see us play the Detroit Lions. We've had a little luck in the state of Michigan.xnodx

Tribe4SF
July 15th, 2009, 09:52 AM
For my SU JAGS!!!

1) Southern Illinois
2) Georgia Southern
3) William and Mary
4) and James Madison lol

I'd like a trip to Louisiana as part of a home-and-home with Southern! Probably never happen though, as we have so many FCS teams in our region. The only SWAC team we've played was Jackson State in the first round of the '96 playoffs.

DuckDuckGriz
July 15th, 2009, 12:08 PM
I'd like to see Montana play Washington St. - two bigger fan bases near eachother and I think the Griz would have a decent shot of taking down the Cougs.

Jag4Life
July 16th, 2009, 08:20 AM
I'd like a trip to Louisiana as part of a home-and-home with Southern! Probably never happen though, as we have so many FCS teams in our region. The only SWAC team we've played was Jackson State in the first round of the '96 playoffs.

True and our economy is rough. It may work out next year though.

Houndawg
July 16th, 2009, 08:55 AM
I wouldn't mind playing SIU. Do we have to go to Carbondale or do you guys come to BR? lol

I think this could be a good home and home series.xnodx

Bring your band, ours sucks. I've been lobbying them on Salukitalk to get with the NOLA second-line sound..........

BDKJMU
July 16th, 2009, 09:16 AM

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that happen this yr, as I think both will be quarterfinal teams, possibly semis.

phillyAPP
July 16th, 2009, 03:51 PM
I would love to see us play the Detroit Lions. We've had a little luck in the state of Michigan.xnodx

NAHHHHHH, Jason Hunter would eat APP up!!!!xeyebrowx

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 16th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Temple vs. Lehigh- Temple would have to win for sanity purposes
Lehigh vs. Montana
Lehigh vs. Furman- rematch from 2001 playoffs
Lehigh vs. Wofford- Lehigh smacked around the Terriers both times they played
Temple/Lehigh vs. Delaware- renew the rivalry!!
Temple vs. Fordham
Temple vs. App State

813Jag
July 16th, 2009, 04:04 PM
How big is your stadium? Southern would probably move our home game there. xnonono2x (Sorry still bitter about that JSU foolishness xlolx)

Henny
July 16th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Lehigh vs. Montana
Temple vs. Fordham
Temple vs. App State

UD Vs. Temple at the Linc. Its always good to get another "home" game.

AppMan
July 16th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Would like to play Colgate again.

The SC State games are always good and bring a great crowd.

Would like to play Appy at our place for a change.

More CAA teams.

citadel just to tick off cit puppy after we beat the tar out of them.

Maybe every couple years a team out west.

Selfishly I would like to see CCU play more midwestern teams (SIU, UNI, YSU etc) so I can go to games - mainly WIU so my brother and I can scream and kick eachother's ass for a few hours while our alma maters go at it.

Montana/Montana St so I can see the state - heard nothing but good things about it.

Southern so 813 will actually come to the beach for the beatdown!! xwhistlexxlolx

We get 30,000 per game at home. Your stadium seats 6,400. It ain't happening.

AppMan
July 16th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Anybody from the Big Ten!

Go...gate
July 16th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Lehigh vs. Montana
Temple vs. Fordham
Temple vs. App State

How about Temple - Colgate? We split a pair with you guys in '81 and '82.

Tubby Raymond
July 16th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Furman of course. xsmiley_wix

Army
Maryland again, that was fun.
Temple
Penn

Colgate, just to beat them 40-0 again

UNLV, just for the trip to Vegas.

Somebody beat me to the helmet bowl :p

After reading some of the other folks posts, it seems that UD has showed up in many of them. wonder if it's cause they finally got a chance after a 4-8 season?

GAD
July 17th, 2009, 06:29 AM
How big is your stadium? Southern would probably move our home game there. xnonono2x (Sorry still bitter about that JSU foolishness xlolx)
I understand

Tribe4SF
July 17th, 2009, 07:21 AM

xconfusedx Not sure what you mean. JSU foolishness?

813Jag
July 17th, 2009, 08:11 AM
xconfusedx Not sure what you mean. JSU foolishness?
basically Southern decided to move their top home game of the year (the year that Mumford will open it's expansion) against Jackson State to Jackson to make more money. xnonono2x

Canyoncat
July 17th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Thought of a couple of more for Montana State. It would be great to play Grambling and Southern.

T-Dog
July 17th, 2009, 09:48 AM
For fun, Harvard, Yale and most the SWAC teams.

We're getting McNeese this year and Montana soon enough, so besides those....

UNI/App in a two-game series would be fun for both sides. Same with App/NDSU. Once UD finished their new stadium, I'd like to have a two-game series with them. I wouldn't mind making the trip to Norfolk to play ODU in the near future. Same with William and Mary in Williamsburg.

As far as FBS, the Tar Holes are an easy choice, Tennessee because it's a short drive from Boone, South Carolina because it's close and Southern Cal just because.

JMU Newbill
July 17th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Love to see an App St. vs. Montana match up. That might even be worth the trip down to Boone to see... depending on who JMU was matched up against that week obviously.

89Hen
July 17th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Colgate
Only if we can arrange it to be the last game of the season and have Colgate undefeated. xsmiley_wix

AshevilleApp2
July 17th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Love to see an App St. vs. Montana match up. That might even be worth the trip down to Boone to see... depending on who JMU was matched up against that week obviously.

2012 I think. xnodx

blukeys
July 17th, 2009, 11:24 AM
My List Never Changes...
For Fun...
Harvard
Montana
Delaware
SC State

For Revenge...
UMASS (still angry)
UNH
Texas State
CCSU
UCA

I agree, the games with GSU were fun. A little good natured ribbing before the games but a lot of mutual respect. I liked the games with the Citdogs as well. We would all like to see more SoCon opponents at the Tub. One team just can't seem to find its way there. xrolleyesxxrolleyesxxrolleyesxxrolleyesx

Mountaineer
July 17th, 2009, 01:18 PM
I'd like to see Eastern Kentucky back on ASU's schedule sometime in the future. xnodx We've played 11 games total - the first in 1971 and the last in 2005. A fairly easy drive for fans of both teams as well being 260 to 300 miles apart depending on the route.

andy7171
July 17th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I'd like to see us play Appalachian State, Montana, McNeese and UNI. Be a good warm up for the CAA South schedule.

Aho_Old_Guy
July 19th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Appalachian needs to play Wake every 2 or 3 years - just for the culture shock it brings to W-S.

I'd like to see a match-up between Grambling and Appalachian at The Rock - simply to convince Rod Broadway to come to Boone when Coach Moore retires.

SideLine Shooter
July 19th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Appalachian needs to play Wake every 2 or 3 years - just for the culture shock it brings to W-S.

I'd like to see a match-up between Grambling and Appalachian at The Rock - simply to convince Rod Broadway to come to Boone when Coach Moore retires.

That might work! Honestly..xthumbsupx

Woof
July 20th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I'd be happy with any upper tier team from the CAA, Ivy League and Patriot League.

I agree and I would also like to play any of the service academies.

bjtheflamesfan
July 20th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Teams Id like to see LU play OOC (Im surprised SuperJon hasnt weighed in on this one):

The Citadel
Richmond
Maine (for obvious reasons)
Furman
UMass (dude to have their band come here would be epic)
Southern (again...for the band)
Villanova
Notre Dame
North Carolina
Pittsburgh
South Carolina

NSUDemon98
July 20th, 2009, 02:50 PM

It would be great to see Northwestern and Louisiana Tech lock up again but will probably never happen. I always enjoyed the Southern Univ. games and would like to see them back on the schedule.

Montana down in Louisiana at the end of August/early September would be nice too!

Blue Hen 53
July 20th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Would love to see my Hens play at Rutgers!

Seawolf97
July 20th, 2009, 08:10 PM

I would like to see a home and home with Delaware. That would be good fan draw.

g-webb1994
July 20th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Teams Id like to see LU play OOC (Im surprised SuperJon hasnt weighed in on this one):

The Citadel
Richmond
Maine (for obvious reasons)
Furman
UMass (dude to have their band come here would be epic)
Southern (again...for the band)
Villanova
Notre Dame
North Carolina
Pittsburgh
South Carolina

When you mentioned FBS-level teams, you didn't list UVA or VT?xeyebrowx LU should rotate JMU and Richmond every year.

SIUallDay
July 20th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Bradley, Creighton, Drake, Evansville, Wichita State.....lol

bodoyle
July 21st, 2009, 08:51 AM
When you mentioned FBS-level teams, you didn't list UVA or VT?xeyebrowx LU should rotate JMU and Richmond every year.

I'm with you gwebb. Why no mention of UVA or VT?

bjtheflamesfan
July 22nd, 2009, 12:00 PM

UVA is on the schedule for I think 2012 or 2013. VT would be an interesting one too I will give you that G-webb

The Gadfly
July 23rd, 2009, 02:04 PM
LA CID .

MsippiRattler
July 27th, 2009, 02:31 PM
I would love to see the renewal of the series w/GaSou. It would be a win-win for both schools on every level. However, since we have no divisional play, we are stuck with a 9-game mandate which allows for only two out-of-conference games per season. TennSt is a lock for the forseeable future, and we have a game w/UMiami for the next two seasons. We have 4-yr contracts w/AlaSt and SouthernU which I don't see being fulfilled anytime soon.

Ivytalk
July 27th, 2009, 03:39 PM
FBS: Army, Navy, Duke, Rice, Northwestern
FCS: William & Mary, Georgia Southern, Furman, Northeastern, Howard, UMass

Seawolf97
July 27th, 2009, 09:24 PM
If I expanded my wish list I would add -Towson, Rhode Island, William & Mary and Holy Cross.
FBS - Indiana,Vanderbuilt and Northwestern

UNI Pike
July 27th, 2009, 11:05 PM
I would like to see UNI play all members of the Northeast Conference and Pioneer Football League on Tuesdays and Thursdays of the regular season (in addition to our MVFC games) so come playoff time I don't have to hear about why they didn't get an invite.

Of course this drop in our SOS would be offset by the fact we would go 30-0 or 29-1 during the football season.

In other news, MT would be welcome to finally visit Cedar Falls.

DuckDuckGriz
July 28th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I would like to see UNI play all members of the Northeast Conference and Pioneer Football League on Tuesdays and Thursdays of the regular season (in addition to our MVFC games) so come playoff time I don't have to hear about why they didn't get an invite.

Of course this drop in our SOS would be offset by the fact we would go 30-0 or 29-1 during the football season.

In other news, MT would be welcome to finally visit Cedar Falls.

It's been a while but the Griz are actually 1-0 in the UNI Dome xnodx

SUUTbird
July 28th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Were finally getting a Shot at Utah State this year, but our ADS need to get the Weber State vs. SUU rivalry back on track, used to be a great game to watch (though lopsided in Webers favor). Could call it like the North vs South game and get a trophy and everything going on. Needs to Happen!

AggieManiac704
July 28th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Coastal Carolina (luckily its on the schedule)
The Swac school i want the MOST is JSU.....great history, great band, great fans
Umm...i'd like to also take shots at some NC,SC, VA FCS schools.....APP, Elon, Wofford, ODU, W&M...ya kno....

UNI Pike
July 28th, 2009, 06:09 PM
It's been a while but the Griz are actually 1-0 in the UNI Dome xnodx

I tried to look it up, but apparently it was pre-VHS xoopsx

JBB
July 28th, 2009, 06:36 PM
One dream game Ive always had is NDSU @ Notre Dame.

TheBisonator
July 28th, 2009, 07:57 PM
If I had to choose from any college team, it'd probably be Nebraska.

Seawolf97
July 28th, 2009, 08:58 PM
I think a game at Grambling or in the Yale Bowl against the Bulldogs would be great. Both are legendary programs to play againstxsmiley_wix

Maroon&Gold
July 28th, 2009, 11:53 PM
I would like BCU to play Ga Southern again. We faced the Eagles in '02 in the First Round of the playoffs. They whooped us though, 34-0 in Statesboro. xsmhx

ROWDYRUNNERS4LIFE!
July 29th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Texas State so we can whoop some ass..and then later bout 10 years or so from now..UT...so we can upset them and bum rush the field with 70,000 fans wearing blue and orange....

supercat11
July 29th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Texas State so we can whoop some ass..and then later bout 10 years or so from now..UT...so we can upset them and bum rush the field with 70,000 fans wearing blue and orange....

Keep dreaming. Texas State will beat your inexperienced UTSA team into the ground the first time they play. And UT? Really? They would never let UTSA get near good enough to beat them. And I thought your new stadium is supposed to hold 50K, not 70k.

Cat79
July 29th, 2009, 12:30 AM

Is that a Woodpecker on your helmet?:D You had better schedule TLU in Seguin. Rookie

ROWDYRUNNERS4LIFE!
July 29th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Aww you Texas State pussies...ie...cats... It's ok to be envious...You have no freaking clue what is coming...Once again...Just wait and see....Is that a thundercat on your helmet? lol....at least we have something original unlike the 50 other bobcat's...

UNHWildCats
July 29th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Aww you Texas State pussies...ie...cats... It's ok to be envious...You have no freaking clue what is coming...Once again...Just wait and see....Is that a thundercat on your helmet? lol....at least we have something original unlike the 50 other bobcat's...
take the smack to the smack forum.... Dam,n how many times do you gotta be told.xnonoxxnonoxxnonoxxnonoxxnonox

ROWDYRUNNERS4LIFE!
July 29th, 2009, 09:09 AM
He started it dude....taking sides?

DOME
July 29th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I would like to see UNI play Kansas, K-State or Oklahoma so I don't have to drive soo dam far!
For the actual game, its always fun playing UNH and Indiana St. :p
Or maybe the Detroit Lions?

DuckDuckGriz
July 29th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I tried to look it up, but apparently it was pre-VHS xoopsx

Montana vs. Northern Iowa All Time

1981 @ UM - Griz 42-21
1987 @ UNI - Griz 33-16
1994 @ UM - Griz 23-20
2001 @ UM - Griz 38-0

I'm bored and in need of smack of course.

Cat79
July 29th, 2009, 06:42 PM

Envious of what? You are overestimating your school's impact as a start up. You just better hope the program does not get humiliated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.:Dxnonox

Cat79
July 29th, 2009, 06:47 PM
FBS - Missouri, Arkansas State, Tulsa
FCS - Central Arkansas, Texas State, Montana, Massachusetts (this would be a darn good game in hoops)

Missouri State and Texas State would be a good matchup. BTW, We helped with your name change. I would like the trip to Springfield.

blazrdog#1
July 29th, 2009, 07:48 PM
James Madison,Montana and Delaware(and throw in an Ivy league school like Harvard...how about it..Cleets?!!)

MR. CHICKEN
July 29th, 2009, 10:26 PM
HAA-VAAD........WOOD LIKE TA SEE IFIN'...TIM MURPHY......REMEMBERS...BEIN' HIRED/FIRED...FO' KEELER......AWK!!

footballdude
July 30th, 2009, 12:21 AM
I would like to see SUU play Weber State again. SUU has no rivalries and this is the best chance to get an in state rivalry. Kinda like a North vs South game.

DuckDuckGriz
July 30th, 2009, 12:25 AM
I would like to see SUU play Weber State again. SUU has no rivalries and this is the best chance to get an in state rivalry. Kinda like a North vs South game.

I think that'd be pretty cool. An FCS intrastate rivalry in Utah might add some flair.

MsippiRattler
July 30th, 2009, 12:32 AM
USF, Florida A&M Talking About 2011 Game

STP Times USF Blog
July 27, 2009

Florida A&M could be returning to Raymond James Stadium in two years, as USF officials have talked with the Rattlers about being the Bulls' 2011 season opener. The first meeting in 2005 drew an announced 43,122 fans, then the second-largest home crowd ever to see the Bulls.

"The only thing we haven't done is sign a contract," said FAMU assistant athletic director Alvin Hollins Jr., who coordinates the program's football scheduling. "Our president is very interested in us opening the (2011) season there, and we're looking at trying to do something down there every other year. ... It's percolating pretty good."

USF dominated Florida A&M 37-3 when the two teams first met in 2005, but the game -- and the allure of FAMU's famous "Marching 100" band -- drew a strong crowd in Tampa. USF's three home games against I-AA opponents since that game have averaged an announced 36,016 fans by comparison. Anticipating that, the game contract in 2005 called for FAMU to get a share of ticket revenues once the attendance passed a certain mark, but it's unknown if such an arrangement would be in place for future games.

USF already has a I-AA opponent on its 2010 schedule in Stony Brook, while FAMU is scheduled to play at Miami.

footballdude
July 30th, 2009, 12:45 AM
I think that'd be pretty cool. An FCS intrastate rivalry in Utah might add some flair.

I thought that too I mean it couldn't hurt. Instate rivalries are always a big hit.

MsippiRattler
July 30th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Additionally, rumor on the MEAC board has it that UFlorida is looking for games with us in 2012,13, and 14, which ain't gonna happen because the game dates are all the weekend before Thanksgiving (Florida Classic Weekend).

Pitbull
July 30th, 2009, 06:35 AM
I would like to have two OOC games each year.....1 from the SoCon and 1 from the Big South.... xthumbsupx

SIUallDay
July 30th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Any team in the Southland to see where we match up, since they are supposed to be the best FCS conference ....

89Hen
July 30th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Any team in the Southland to see where we match up, since they are supposed to be the best FCS conference ....
xeyebrowx xconfusedx xconfusedx

SIUallDay
July 30th, 2009, 01:06 PM
xeyebrowx xconfusedx xconfusedx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61754

GeauxColonels
July 30th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I'd like to see the Colonels take on another triple-option offense. Lots of running. Also, a home-and-home with Eastern Kentucky could be dubbed "The Battle of the Colonels!"

MSUBear42
August 3rd, 2009, 04:10 PM
Missouri State and Texas State would be a good matchup. BTW, We helped with your name change. I would like the trip to Springfield.

I agree with this. That would be fun, especially since both schools have aspirations of moving up eventually.

Frosty The Snowbuff
August 10th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Southern....

I miss that game xbawlingx

GAD
August 10th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Southern....

I miss that game xbawlingx
Me too!

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 10th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Southern....