PDA

View Full Version : UNH's TE Sicko a top NFL prospect

Wildcat80
July 2nd, 2009, 08:23 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8110589e&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=truexnodx

NHwildEcat
July 2nd, 2009, 08:25 AM
Nice...he is fabulous.

Ivytalk
July 2nd, 2009, 08:26 AM
With a name like that, he could have a future in the film industry as well!

smallcollegefbfan
July 2nd, 2009, 09:05 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8110589e&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=truexnodx

I posted this in the FCS & Pros section so if the mods move your post into that forum under my thread, don't be surprised. :)

For the record, I like Sicko a lot as a pass catcher but his blocking needs work and thus I think he is the #3 TE in FCS. Overbay is a solid blocker and pass catcher, with better size. There is a chance that Harbor moves to FB at the next level because of his size and outstanding blocking ability so Sicko could in theory end up being the #2 small school TE on my board when I finalize my preseason list this summer. If Sicko shows much improved blocking this year he will vault to the mid rounds on my board and the #1 small school TE. As I said before, his pass catching is very impressive. I love his hands, speed, and ability to get open. He just can't sustain his blocks and needs work on blocking technique.

Cobblestone
July 2nd, 2009, 11:12 AM
With a name like that, he could have a future in the film industry as well!

With a name like that, he should be playing defense.

I'm not surprised that he is an NFL prospect.

Hoyadestroya85
July 2nd, 2009, 04:52 PM
He made an impressive catch for a big gain against Villanova if i remember correctly. Its good to hear that a respected guy like Brandt likes him so much.

scotte303
July 2nd, 2009, 07:47 PM
I watched him make some really good catches.He is an outstanding player and I wish him luck.

VT Wildcat Fan53
July 2nd, 2009, 09:48 PM
No surprise here, but very nice, nevertheless. He's a talented player, to be sure. Let's hope for a healthy and productive year.... Contratulations, Scott!