PDA

View Full Version : The Citadel Football Video

citdog
June 25th, 2009, 01:49 PM
www.kevinhigginsfootball.com/watch_video

pretty cool

Libertine
June 26th, 2009, 09:42 AM
"Electric Socks"? Andre Roberts' nickname is "Electric Socks"?

Other than that, cool video.

citdog
June 26th, 2009, 09:53 AM
"Electric Socks"? Andre Roberts' nickname is "Electric Socks"?

Other than that, cool video.

he's so fast it's like his socks are electrified....

Go...gate
June 26th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks, Citdog!

apppackdad
June 27th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Really nice video! Was this done by The Citadel SIDept, or an outside source?
Whoever did it deserves kudos. Love the Roberts highlights,he is worth the price of admission all by himself!

Sidenote: I couldn't help but notice the omission of THE by the radio guys on touchdown calls. You are going to have to get this corrected DOG!xeyebrowxxsmiley_wix

citdog
June 27th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Really nice video! Was this done by The Citadel SIDept, or an outside source?
Whoever did it deserves kudos. Love the Roberts highlights,he is worth the price of admission all by himself!

Sidenote: I couldn't help but notice the omission of THE by the radio guys on touchdown calls. You are going to have to get this corrected DOG!xeyebrowxxsmiley_wix

I believe it was done by the Video Guy for the Football Team.....a Cadet.

we have a new guy on the radio.........we're bringing him along slowly.xnodxxlolx

apppackdad
June 27th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Very slowly. By the way, I'm sitting on the deck at Sullivan's, watching the surf and scenery, enjoying the first vodka/tonic of the day. Just made reservations at Shem Creek for tonight, I'm thinking steam pot. Ah, summer in the Southland!xthumbsupx

FCS_pwns_FBS
June 27th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I would have liked to see Andre Robert's TD pass against Clemson instead of that fluke screen pass against GSU.

:o
xnonox

citdog
June 27th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I would have liked to see Andre Robert's TD pass against Clemson instead of that fluke screen pass against GSU.

:o
xnonox

he ran away from EVERYONE on that play against y'all.......the way he seperates from the last eagle defender is impressive

jmu_duke07
June 27th, 2009, 04:18 PM
The National Champ game should be at this venue. Nicely decorated and tons of places to eat/stay/hangout.

Eaglesrus
June 27th, 2009, 07:22 PM
The National Champ game should be at this venue. Nicely decorated and tons of places to eat/stay/hangout.

As soon as they renovate the visitors side I'll agree with you.

DLS
June 28th, 2009, 12:21 AM
"electric socks"

best nickname ever

Millwoch
June 30th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Andre "ES" Roberts had many highlights last year, but my favorite was the 45 yard punt return vs. Chatty in the last 2 minutes of the game for the go ahead score. Not many people saw that one because it rained very hard and everyone left the stadium. Robert's stiff arm on the Chatty defender was impressive and then he out ran the entire Chatty team to get the win.

seantaylor
June 30th, 2009, 11:18 PM
El Chit beats GSU and they have a gang bang at The Blue Oyster.

The Gadfly
July 1st, 2009, 12:12 PM
No NCAA Championships in South Carolina until the NCAACP tells us we can.

BullDog85
July 2nd, 2009, 07:37 AM
No NCAA Championships in South Carolina until the NCAACP tells us we can.

That's the NAA"L"CP. National Association for the Advancement of Liberal Color People.xcoffeex