4. Hampton
5. Norfolk State
6. Morgan State
7. Delaware State
8. North Carolina A&T
9. Howard

bosshogg
June 17th, 2009, 07:54 AM
I think that 1-3 is correct, although BCU is an enigma. they might be strong, but they always sustain injuries around mid season that has them lose a game or 2 at the end that they shouldnt lose.

I think that 8-9 are correct, although A&T might surprise a few people. I am convinced that Alonzo lee is a good defensive coordinator, but not convinced that he is a good head coach. he will have to show me before I have confidence. Howard will surprise a few people, now that their players are all eligible now. They had a bunch last year that couldnt play due to a crazy compliance office

4-7 are a toss up. I aint convinced about Hamptons new coach. Norfolk on the other hand, I am convinced they have a good coach, just not sure about their returning offensive talent. Morgan lost a lot, and DSU is an unknown

SCSU and FAMU is gonna be a battle. I respect coach taylor, and that QB they got is the truth. We have a good QB as well, and we both have good running backs and defensive personell. Its gonna be a great game. I dont expect the loser of the FAMU/SCSU game to lose to anyone else, and the winner will win the conference.

SCSU and FAMU should be nationally ranked and in the playoffs at the end of the season

Punchykky
June 17th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Interesting obervations.