PDA

View Full Version : W&M player jumped, and carjacked.

Tribe4SF
June 15th, 2009, 08:54 PM
This crap is happening everywhere.

http://vagazette.com/articles/2009/06/15/news/doc4a32c534071ef314545932.txt

c15683
June 15th, 2009, 09:43 PM
W&M is paying great these days - $100 pocket money, a Dodge Charger, and an off campus appartment.

BDKJMU
June 16th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Somebody should ask that bimbo Amanda Kerr who wrote the article WTF is an "automatic" handgun? xrolleyesx

andy7171
June 16th, 2009, 08:12 AM
5am is awefully early for the criminals to be out. They must have gotten an early start and hit a pancake house to start the day off right.

jstate83
June 16th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Somebody should ask that bimbo Amanda Kerr who wrote the article WTF is an "automatic" handgun? xrolleyesx

Any pistol that is not one of these.
"Automatic" an old term used before "repeating" took it's place.
http://guns4u.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/164231_large.jpg

Rob Iola
June 16th, 2009, 08:30 AM
5am is awefully early for the criminals to be out. They must have gotten an early start and hit a pancake house to start the day off right.
Actually, W'burg has some awesome pancake houses! I've yet to be disappointed and I've been to more than a couple. As opposed to, say, the Outer Banks, where the Stack em' Highs are merely pricey greasy sticky fly magnets...

andy7171
June 16th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Actually W'burg has more pancake houses than residences.

The Old Chicahominy House can't be beat.

Tribe4SF
June 16th, 2009, 08:48 AM

Have to suspect that he was targeted for his car, and that they knew he was out there early when noone else would be in the parking lot. I would bet there's a connection between the robbers, and somebody who lives in that complex.

Tribe4SF
June 16th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Actually W'burg has more pancake houses than residences.

The Old Chicahominy House can't be beat.

Don't ever let the folks at the Chickahominy House know that you characterized them as a pancake house!xeekx

93henfan
June 16th, 2009, 09:36 AM

Meet the Glock 18 (two pictured with shoulder stocks and 30-rd mags):

http://glock-doc.com/db4/00378/glock-doc.com/_uimages/G18_shoot.jpg

andy7171
June 16th, 2009, 10:01 AM
That newspaper needs to get a different internet address. :D

BDKJMU
June 16th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Any pistol that is not one of these.
"Automatic" an old term used before "repeating" took it's place.
http://guns4u.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/164231_large.jpg

The 2 terms for handguns are either revolver or semi auto. It is possible to convert a Glock to full auto (see above post by 93 Hen) which is highly illegal BTW without a Class 3 license. But for some reporter to refer to a handgun as an "automatic" just shows how ignorant she is and makes me wonder how much of the rest of the article is accurate.

elon77
June 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Don't ever let the folks at the Chickahominy House know that you characterized them as a pancake house!xeekx

They have biscuits with ham that are as big as some pancakes, that's where the confusion is.

Husky Alum
June 17th, 2009, 08:29 AM

...and the reason you've never suggested this place to me to eat has been..... xnodxxcoffeexxnonoxxreadx

:D

andy7171
June 17th, 2009, 08:42 AM
...and the reason you've never suggested this place to me to eat has been..... xnodxxcoffeexxnonoxxreadx

Maybe you guys won the game down there. My Tigers lost and he told me about it. xlolx

Husky Alum
June 17th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Maybe you guys won the game down there. My Tigers lost and he told me about it. xlolx

The next time we win in Williamsburg will be the first, so I'm not sure what his "excuse" will be. xeekx

That's ok, we'll still treat him to lobster and steamers when the Tribe comes to Boston this fall.

Tribe4SF
June 17th, 2009, 08:51 AM

xlolx Actually, it's not my favorite breakfast place. That would be Five Forks Cafe. Andy says I told him about Chickahominy House, but I think he heard it from somebody else.

Update on the carjacking is that warrants have been issued for two suspects. They used the players car to pull three armed robberies the day after. They are now suspects in about a dozen robberies all over Tidewater in just the past few weekends. Two people were shot in those robberies, so our guy was fortunate.

andy7171
June 17th, 2009, 08:56 AM
xlolx Actually, it's not my favorite breakfast place. That would be Five Forks Cafe. Andy says I told him about Chickahominy House, but I think he heard it from Somebody elsE.

I didn't know he was there. :D

Maybe it was someone from the Tribe CAAzone page. :o

Good to hear the police are hot on their trail.