PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peak of Southern University's North Endzone

SUjagTILLiDIE
June 15th, 2009, 08:14 PM
http://gojagsports.cstv.com/view.gal?id=49774

TexasTerror
June 15th, 2009, 08:22 PM
With such a facility, why is Jackson State hosting a Southern home game? Those look nice!

Also, saw a mention of baseball upgrades on TSPN. What do those entail?

SUjagTILLiDIE
June 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM
With such a facility, why is Jackson State hosting a Southern home game? Those look nice!

Who knows. You would have to ask DUMB(SU's AD Greg Lefleur) and DUMBER(BOARD OF SUPERVISERS CHAIRMAN Tony Clayton). xnonono2x

813Jag
June 16th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Looking good! xthumbsupx

jstate83
June 16th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Who knows. You would have to ask DUMB(SU's AD Greg Lefleur) and DUMBER(BOARD OF SUPERVISERS CHAIRMAN Tony Clayton). xnonono2x

Honestly.xlolx
I could kick all your arses. xlolx
We not mad about NOT having to travel to Baton Rougue on October 3 cause that make's our weekend that much simpler.
But at the same time, I could see JSU fans comming over that bridge, into Scottie-Ville on Friday night and Saturday morning, str8 Gorilla Pimpin' that place. xlmaox

Kill joys.xnonono2x
We like "Hostile" environments. xlolx

3rd Coast Tiger
June 16th, 2009, 08:48 AM

Just stop dude. You've read all the threads filled with explanations on TSPN so why ask over here; just to stir up emotions. xnonox

slostang
June 16th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Awesome. What a great addition to an already great stadium.

JagHammer
June 16th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Awesome. What a great addition to an already great stadium.

Thank you xthumbsupx

slostang
June 16th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Thank you xthumbsupx

No problem. I would love to see Cal Poly sign a home and home with SU so I could come back and see it in person. I would also love to experience the tailgating at SU.

Retro
June 16th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Looks good, but still need to get rid of that track inside the stadium.xthumbsupx

89Hen
June 16th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Looks good, but still need to get rid of that track inside the stadium.xthumbsupx
xnodx Very nice addition, but the front row is what, 40 yards behind the back of the endzone? xeyebrowx

813Jag
June 16th, 2009, 02:47 PM
that track will most likely always be in Mumford Stadium, if you see how long it took to get this. You could imagine how long it would take to get a track only venue.

JagHammer
June 16th, 2009, 03:03 PM
No problem. I would love to see Cal Poly sign a home and home with SU so I could come back and see it in person. I would also love to experience the tailgating at SU.

That would be awesome! West Coast trip!:D

SUjagTILLiDIE
June 16th, 2009, 04:05 PM
More Pics
http://gojagsports.cstv.com/view.gal?id=49881