PDA

View Full Version : D1B Hex Announcement

D1B
June 15th, 2009, 06:53 PM
In case you have not heard, Mr. Banana's made the announcement on cs.com

MONTANA for a record 4th Hex.

FCS_pwns_FBS
June 15th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Who is this Mr. Bananas character and who gave him authority to direct the D1B hex?

Also, is there any cure for it? I have a feeling GSU will be a prime candidate for the 2010 hex. xcoolx

D1B
June 15th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Who is this Mr. Bananas character and who gave him authority to direct the D1B hex?

Also, is there any cure for it? I have a feeling GSU will be a prime candidate for the 2010 hex. xcoolx

Mr. Bananas is my spokesbird. Check out the threads on championshipsubdivision.com if you want to know the story.

Suffice it to say that Mr. Bananas is just a spokesbird, I am the hex master and Montana will suffer, again.

Last year I had App State.

Montana will win the 2009 FCS National championship.

Ivytalk
June 15th, 2009, 08:13 PM
And you heard it here second!:p

griz8791
June 15th, 2009, 08:18 PM
When I saw the other thread I thought, "how nice. He's going to spread the misery around this time." Just like Charlie Brown always thinks THIS TIME there's no way Lucy will pull the ball away.

Rob Iola
June 15th, 2009, 09:27 PM
On a related note, should I start a poll asking which CAA South team will end UNI's season this year?

crunifan
June 15th, 2009, 10:38 PM
On a related note, should I start a poll asking which CAA South team will end UNI's season this year?

Only if we have a poll about how many CAA North teams UNI beats to get to that point! xlolx

Rob Iola
June 15th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Only if we have a poll about how many CAA North teams UNI beats to get to that point! xlolx
You could. Personally I'm a Hen fan, so mebbe I vote in that poll and mebbe I don't. Or mebbe I post pix:

Hoyadestroya85
June 15th, 2009, 11:10 PM
I still think Joe looks better in a Hens uni.. Just like how Brian Westbrook would look better in one of the new Villanova Unis

ValleyChamp
June 16th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Almost three years later, UD fans are still bragging about that game. It must be one of the greatest wins in their history.

OhioHen
June 16th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Almost three years later, UD fans are still bragging about that game. It must be one of the greatest wins in their history.

The Hens don't have many opportunities to be a significant underdog, so those rare occasions are remembered.

Rob Iola
June 16th, 2009, 08:20 AM
One of the greatest? Hmm, I think it has to rank up there - we had no business winning that game, top-ranked UNI jumped to the early lead and looked unstoppable, Kheon (center) and the rest of the offense couldn't hear Joe, Lewis and Sanders were running all over us - it was shaping up to be a bloodbath.

And then Joe said "follow me boys", the D created 2 TOs, and Farley stopped calling running plays...

Yeah VC, I think you're right...

GannonFan
June 16th, 2009, 09:06 AM

I don't know, it's hard to decide which playoff win over UNI was better - once you start winning all these games they just become a blur. :p

ValleyChamp
June 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM
The Hens don't have many opportunities to be a significant underdog, so those rare occasions are remembered.

Except for the entire '08 season.xlolxxrulesx

OhioHen
June 16th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Except for the entire '08 season.xlolxxrulesx

Didn't win those, so they're not memorable. xbawlingx