Eastern Washington - at Cheney, WA: WIN by a FG
Sacramento State (Homecoming) - Ogden, UT: WIN by 2 TDs
Northern Colorado - at Greeley, CO: WIN by 2 TDs
Montana - at Missoula, MT: LOSS by a TD
Northern Arizona - Ogden, UT: WIN by 2 TDs
Cal Poly - Ogden, UT: WIN by a FG

Canyoncat
June 10th, 2009, 04:50 PM
You'll catch MSU early in the year when our defense will be healthy and our defense will keep us in the game. If you win (I realize it is in Ogden) it will be a touchdown or less.

Native
June 10th, 2009, 04:59 PM
You'll catch MSU early in the year when our defense will be healthy and our defense will keep us in the game. If you win (I realize it is in Ogden) it will be a touchdown or less.

Hey, CanyonCat! Thanks for the post!

Your kicker "SUNSHINE" will likely keep the Bobcats in the game offensively, too. I could be wrong, but I think MSU will be one of the top Big Sky teams this year and finish in the top 25 in the polls. xthumbsupx

Willing to bet a Mountain Dew on the point spread?

ncbears
June 10th, 2009, 07:07 PM
I think you'll finish 1st or 2nd in the conference, but I have heard you lost some key players on defense.

Lumberjacks76
June 10th, 2009, 07:35 PM
6-5 this year for Weber State. They will not do as well as last season.

Paul

mvemjsunpx
June 10th, 2009, 07:47 PM
8-3, second in the Big Sky, at-large berth. I figure 8-3 will get Weber in the playoffs for sure since they have 2 FBSers and 0 non-DIs on the schedule.

Native
June 10th, 2009, 09:00 PM
I think you'll finish 1st or 2nd in the conference, but I have heard you lost some key players on defense.

Yes, ncbears, the Wildcats lost a lot on defense, "4.5" players based on playing time of the returnees, according to one analyst.

Weber was especially decimated in the linebacking corps, but returned Taylor Cedillo, recruited an excellent JC prospect, and is hoping that BYU linebacker Matt Ah You will graduate this summer and be able to use his final year of eligibility at Weber.

Word on the street is that the 2009 defense is faster that last year's. Hopefully that will not only make up for some of the losses, but also enable the special teams to capitalize on Williams' 65 yard kickoffs to establish and maintain excellent field position.

The other good news for WSU is that NFL cornerback prospect Josh Morris returns, along with a strong group of corners and safeties. Weber also recruited one of the top JC safeties in the country.

Native
June 10th, 2009, 09:52 PM
6-5 this year for Weber State. They will not do as well as last season.

Paul

Which five games do you think will be losses, Paul? xeyebrowx

CrazyCat
June 10th, 2009, 10:15 PM

The voices in his head just keep whispering 6-5, 6-5. xrotatehx

catatac
June 11th, 2009, 11:52 AM

I'll answer for him.

Wyoming
Colorado State
Montana State
Montana
Eastern Washington

grizband
June 11th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I'll answer for him.

Wyoming
Colorado State
Montana State
Montana
Eastern Washington
While I think Weber State will have a better record than 6-5, these games are all plausible losses for the Wildcats in 2009.

WrenFGun
June 11th, 2009, 12:25 PM
I think Wyoming, Colorado State, Montana and EWU will all be favored going into their games, all at home. Weber State will have to win one of those four plus hold home field against MSU and Cal Poly to make the playoffs.

ncbears
June 11th, 2009, 01:30 PM
I'll answer for him.

Wyoming
Colorado State
Montana State
Montana
Eastern Washington

So the best teams on the the schedule?

appfan2008
June 11th, 2009, 02:25 PM
last years big season has put monster expectations on this year's club but they are more than likely too big... 7 wins is about right 8 would be top of the possibility list

RationalGriz
June 11th, 2009, 03:38 PM
I laugh because Paul expects NAU to win 8 games, while he is picking a far better team in Weber to win only 6. Not sure what gives here, but I think Paul is a little backasswards.

I Bleed Purple
June 11th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Who voted thatr 11-0 pick. Must be some sort of xhomerx.

<.<

>.>

Lumberjacks76
June 11th, 2009, 05:58 PM

The five they don't win.

Paul

Native
June 11th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Who voted that 11-0 pick. Must be some sort of xhomerx.

<.<

>.>

Wasn't me. I voted 9-2, which is still pretty aggressive.

Unfortunately for you, "I Bleed Purple," when I set up the poll, I selected the check box to see how people voted. xlolx

You can see who voted by clicking on the number to the right of the selection inside the poll.

Native
June 11th, 2009, 10:21 PM
While I think Weber State will have a better record than 6-5, these games are all plausible losses for the Wildcats in 2009.

Heck, anyone on the schedule - except Idaho State - has a chance to beat Weber this year.

While 8-3 may be more pausible, of course 7-4 and even 6-5 are possible. But I am sticking to my prediction of 9-2.

One thing in favor of Weber is that the offense returns nearly intact, ready to pick up were they left off last year. This will be a real competitive advantage early in the season, as it takes most offenses several games to get into the groove.

Native
June 12th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Wow! xeekx

Four Weber State players on SmallCollegeFBFan's 2010 NFL watch list:

C Kyle Mutcher
WR Tim Toone
CD Josh Morris
DE Kevin Linehan

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60424

hawkssb04
July 12th, 2009, 01:30 PM
This really is the year WSU has a chance to either make a name for themselves in the FCS, or they could flop, proving last season was a fluke. In previous years I would have chosen the latter, but Ron McBride seems to have things rolling on all cylinders (except for keeping a coaching staff intact).

Although the Wildcats did lose many key starters on defense, such as newly drafted Miami Dolphin linebacker J.D. Folsom, safety Scotty Goodloe and linebacker Biff Swann, there still is enough talent to keep WSU near the top of the polls if the offense holds intact.

WSU's secondary should remain solid, with preseason All-Americans Beau Hadley and Josh Morris around to keep 'air it out' squads like Eastern Washington and Portland State in check. Safety Nick Webb has shown some flashes of greatness on special teams last year, and if he plays his cards right, could land himself an All-Big Sky selection at safety this year.

The defensive line still remains a bit of a questionmark, losing three key starters in Bryce Scanlon (whom I still think has the talent to play in the NFL), Pate Moleni and Derek Johnson. But preseason All-American defensive end Kevin Linehan has a legit chance at being the next Greg Peach in the FCS. His leadership and amazing combination of strength and agility could land him on the Buchanan watch list if he stays healthy and plays to his ability.

On offense, there are a few questionmarks regarding the status of the offensive line. Injuries and academic eligibility issues plagued the o-line throughout spring practices. All-American center Kyle Mutcher will be forced to anchor the line after losing left tackle Paul Carpenter (now in UFL) and guard Lawaia Naihe to graduation, along with right tackel Zac Carlson (now in CFL) after getting booted from the team after a positive marijuana test following last season's playoff loss to Montana. Returning sohpomore guard J.C. Oram has the build and talent to be one of the top lineman in the nation if he can get on the field this season (injury and academic issues). Nestor Cruz, Jared Wilcox and Tim Farrabee are also potential sleepers for all-conference selections.

Quarterback Cameron Higgins and running back Trevyn Smith both of whom are All-Americans, both have legitimate arguments to be on the Payton watch list. Both were snubbed in the voting last season, (especially Smith, who wasn't even on the ballot), and after watching them in spring drills, I'm convinced they will both be there come season's end. Higgins still has almost all his targets back from last season including two All-Americans reciever Tim 'Tarzan' Toone and tight end Cody Nakamura. Mike Phillips and gargantuan tight end Kevin Halfhill could be solid endzone threats to fill the void of graduated speedster Bryant Eteuati. In addition, Higgins looks to have added a lot of muscle in the offseason which should increase his ability to spread the field in third-down situations this season. After battling some nagging injuries, he finally started to run the ball a little more by year's end and could return to his freshman form on the ground this season as well. Although his feet are nothing like Armanti Edwards or Rodney Landers, he still has the ability to sneak in 6 to 10 touchdowns this season.

I know for a fact that Smith, who is never shy about voicing his opinions regarding his team, feels like he and his team didn't get the love they 'deserved' last year from fans, opponents, and the media. Look for Smith to become the first ever Big Sky running back to win four-straight rushing titles (although Montana's Chase Reynolds will undoubtedly be right on his heels to keep him motivated). The loss of All-American fullback Marcus Mailei (now with the Philadelphia Eagles) might have been the biggest hit to the offense, but new starter Derek Cosper has been with the team long enough that he shouldn't have a hard time stepping in and paving the way for Smith. Although it will be hard to repeat 28 touchdowns (led the nation) and 2,363 yards from scrimmage (also led the nation), he still is a lock to score 15-20 times, and possibly break some more Big Sky records along the way.

To sum it all up, on paper WSU has the talent to go undefeated (although highly unlikely). Snagging just one win against FBS opponents Wyoming and Colorado State would serve them well if they hope to (fully) dethrone Montana this year. Cal Poly and Montana State both will be difficult games for the Wildcats along with the up and coming programs such as Northern Colorado and Northern Arizona, but if WSU stays healthy, they could make a run at one of the FCS top 4 seeds come playoff time. Although the Wildcats may in fact be better than they were last season, the road will be much harder if they hope to take the Big Sky and possibly a national championship. It's going to be a very interesting year in Ogden indeed.xsmiley_wix

PSUVikings
July 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I think Weber State will beat Wyoming. Dave Christensen just doesn't have the talent at Wyoming to run that offense right now. If the Cats can move the ball well against a tough Cowboy defense, they have a shot, I don't see Wyoming scoring more then 17 points. I imagine the Pokes will be looking ahead to their game with Texas the following week as well.

WSU loses to Montana and Colorado State.....that be it. xrotatehx

Native
July 12th, 2009, 03:51 PM
This really is the year WSU has a chance to either make a name for themselves in the FCS, or they could flop, proving last season was a fluke. In previous years I would have chosen the latter, but Ron McBride seems to have things rolling on all cylinders (except for keeping a coaching staff intact).

Although the Wildcats did lose many key starters on defense, such as newly drafted Miami Dolphin linebacker J.D. Folsom, safety Scotty Goodloe and linebacker Biff Swann, there still is enough talent to keep WSU near the top of the polls if the offense holds intact.

WSU's secondary should remain solid, with preseason All-Americans Beau Hadley and Josh Morris around to keep 'air it out' squads like Eastern Washington and Portland State in check. Safety Nick Webb has shown some flashes of greatness on special teams last year, and if he plays his cards right, could land himself an All-Big Sky selection at safety this year.

The defensive line still remains a bit of a questionmark, losing three key starters in Bryce Scanlon (whom I still think has the talent to play in the NFL), Pate Moleni and Derek Johnson. But preseason All-American defensive end Kevin Linehan has a legit chance at being the next Greg Peach in the FCS. His leadership and amazing combination of strength and agility could land him on the Buchanan watch list if he stays healthy and plays to his ability.

On offense, there are a few questionmarks regarding the status of the offensive line. Injuries and academic eligibility issues plagued the o-line throughout spring practices. All-American center Kyle Mutcher will be forced to anchor the line after losing left tackle Paul Carpenter (now in UFL) and guard Lawaia Naihe to graduation, along with right tackel Zac Carlson (now in CFL) after getting booted from the team after a positive marijuana test following last season's playoff loss to Montana. Returning sohpomore guard J.C. Oram has the build and talent to be one of the top lineman in the nation if he can get on the field this season (injury and academic issues). Nestor Cruz, Jared Wilcox and Tim Farrabee are also potential sleepers for all-conference selections.

Quarterback Cameron Higgins and running back Trevyn Smith both of whom are All-Americans, both have legitimate arguments to be on the Payton watch list. Both were snubbed in the voting last season, (especially Smith, who wasn't even on the ballot), and after watching them in spring drills, I'm convinced they will both be there come season's end. Higgins still has almost all his targets back from last season including two All-Americans reciever Tim 'Tarzan' Toone and tight end Cody Nakamura. Mike Phillips and gargantuan tight end Kevin Halfhill could be solid endzone threats to fill the void of graduated speedster Bryant Eteuati. In addition, Higgins looks to have added a lot of muscle in the offseason which should increase his ability to spread the field in third-down situations this season. After battling some nagging injuries, he finally started to run the ball a little more by year's end and could return to his freshman form on the ground this season as well. Although his feet are nothing like Armanti Edwards or Rodney Landers, he still has the ability to sneak in 6 to 10 touchdowns this season.

I know for a fact that Smith, who is never shy about voicing his opinions regarding his team, feels like he and his team didn't get the love they 'deserved' last year from fans, opponents, and the media. Look for Smith to become the first ever Big Sky running back to win four-straight rushing titles (although Montana's Chase Reynolds will undoubtedly be right on his heels to keep him motivated). The loss of All-American fullback Marcus Mailei (now with the Philadelphia Eagles) might have been the biggest hit to the offense, but new starter Derek Cosper has been with the team long enough that he shouldn't have a hard time stepping in and paving the way for Smith. Although it will be hard to repeat 28 touchdowns (led the nation) and 2,363 yards from scrimmage (also led the nation), he still is a lock to score 15-20 times, and possibly break some more Big Sky records along the way.

To sum it all up, on paper WSU has the talent to go undefeated (although highly unlikely). Snagging just one win against FBS opponents Wyoming and Colorado State would serve them well if they hope to (fully) dethrone Montana this year. Cal Poly and Montana State both will be difficult games for the Wildcats along with the up and coming programs such as Northern Colorado and Northern Arizona, but if WSU stays healthy, they could make a run at one of the FCS top 4 seeds come playoff time. Although the Wildcats may in fact be better than they were last season, the road will be much harder if they hope to take the Big Sky and possibly a national championship. It's going to be a very interesting year in Ogden indeed.xsmiley_wix

Nice analysis, Hawks! I would make the following additions:

Coaching: As far as skills coaching is concerned, new coaches Inoke Brechterfield, Jason Beck and Andre Dyson are fantastic additions to the staff! It remains to be seen whether they also bring great tactical and leadership skills to their coaching jobs, but I am betting they will be superb.

Offense: We should not forget the return of the Big Sky's leading kick scorer from 2008, Jon Williams. Jonny Money led the conference with 87 kicking points, finishing tenth in the nation. Williams was deadly in the red zone, hitting 8 of 9 and leading the Wildcats to the best red zone FG percentage in the Big Sky at 88.9%. This FG capability also provides a hedge for the offense, giving the new offensive line time to grow and mature over the course of the season.

Defense: The DL will be solid-to-great, but the new linebacking corps remains an unknown. The corners and safeties will not only be "solid," they will be among the best in the nation. The defense will also be faster in 2009, which should allow special teams to take better advantage of Williams' booming NFL-quality 65-yard, 4+ second kickoffs to establish better field position throughout the season.

Native
July 12th, 2009, 04:04 PM
I think Weber State will beat Wyoming. Dave Christensen just doesn't have the talent at Wyoming to run that offense right now. If the Cats can move the ball well against a tough Cowboy defense, they have a shot, I don't see Wyoming scoring more then 17 points. I imagine the Pokes will be looking ahead to their game with Texas the following week as well.

WSU loses to Montana and Colorado State.....that be it. xrotatehx

I agree with your analysis of the Cowboy talent available to Christensen for his new offense, and sure hope you are right about the result, PSUVikings! xnodx

That Wyoming defense will be a mighty tough nut to crack, though. xeekx

hawkssb04
July 12th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Nice analysis, Hawks! I would make the following additions:

Coaching: As far as skills coaching is concerned, new coaches Inoke Brechterfield, Jason Beck and Andre Dyson are fantastic additions to the staff! It remains to be seen whether they also bring great tactical and leadership skills to their coaching jobs, but I am betting they will be superb.

Offense: We should not forget the return of the Big Sky's leading kick scorer from 2008, Jon Williams. Jonny Money led the conference with 87 kicking points, finishing tenth in the nation. Williams was deadly in the red zone, hitting 8 of 9 and leading the Wildcats to the best red zone FG percentage in the Big Sky at 88.9%. This FG capability also provides a hedge for the offense, giving the new offensive line time to grow and mature over the course of the season.

Defense: The DL will be solid-to-great, but the new linebacking corps remains an unknown. The corners and safeties will not only be "solid," they will be among the best in the nation. The defense will also be faster in 2009, which should allow special teams to take better advantage of Williams' booming NFL-quality 65-yard, 4+ second kickoffs to establish better field position throughout the season.

Haha. I forgot how much you love those kickers Native. Agreed though on Jon Williams. He has finally brought some stability to WSU's kicking game. The days of worrying whether or not Conner Foley will show up are over for the Wildcats. Snoy is a stellar punter that should continue to improve his numbers as well.

I'm sure the new coaching staff will all be good additions. However, the question still remains ... How much should last season's success be attributed to the coaches who have since departed? How will the team respond to a new defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator (gone through 3 since last season's conclusion), and defensive line coach? Dyson, Brechterfield, and Beck are all unproven as coaches, with little to no experience. It's a gamble that is either going to pay off big, or cause confusion and problems among the systems in place from last season. Coaching is an interesting aspect of football that is not often taken into consideration when asserting pre-season predictions. Time will only tell.....

Native
July 13th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Haha. I forgot how much you love those kickers Native. Agreed though on Jon Williams. He has finally brought some stability to WSU's kicking game. The days of worrying whether or not Conner Foley will show up are over for the Wildcats. Snoy is a stellar punter that should continue to improve his numbers as well.

I'm sure the new coaching staff will all be good additions. However, the question still remains ... How much should last season's success be attributed to the coaches who have since departed? How will the team respond to a new defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator (gone through 3 since last season's conclusion), and defensive line coach? Dyson, Brechterfield, and Beck are all unproven as coaches, with little to no experience. It's a gamble that is either going to pay off big, or cause confusion and problems among the systems in place from last season. Coaching is an interesting aspect of football that is not often taken into consideration when asserting pre-season predictions. Time will only tell.....

Your points about the risks of coaching changes are all well taken - especially three offensive coordinator changes since the end of last season. But that begs the question of how much of last season's performance bore Ron Mcbride's imprimatur as head coach!?!!

I think Mac probably strikes a good balance between control, delegation and mentoring, which should bode well for his ability to utilize the new coaching staff to replicate and even improve on last season's successes.

I am concerned with losing McGiven as OC, but offense is probably where Weber can most afford a little temporary coaching instability. The most important quality of the new OC will be NOT to screw up a good thing that is already in place.

The defense is the biggest question mark. I am not sure that Klune was a great loss as DC - the lost assistants may have been a bigger blow - but I am also not too comfortable with the new shared DC coaching scheme in a time of turmoil and change. Yikes!

Bottom line is that you are right - lots of changes and no way to know how it will turn out.

catbob
July 13th, 2009, 11:14 AM
8-3, losses to CSU, Wyoming (prove me wrong!), and one conference foe, probably the Griz since it's in Missoula.

CopperCat
July 13th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Being that WSU hadn't made a showing like they did last year previously (ever), I don't really know where to put them in the conference. They could be a title contender, they may drop to the middle of the pack, or they might be in a fight for the top spot come November. One thing about WSU that sticks with me: they've always been underrated, but they've kind of underachieved as well.

ncbears
July 13th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I might try to make it to Laramie to watch the Cats/Pokes. I think Wyo will win though, I hope I'm wrong.

CopperCat
July 13th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I might try to make it to Laramie to watch the Cats/Pokes. I think Wyo will win though, I hope I'm wrong.

2000 posts man, wtg!

Point of contention though: "The Cats" live in Bozeman.

I Bleed Purple
July 13th, 2009, 05:01 PM
2000 posts man, wtg!

Point of contention though: "The Cats" live in Bozeman.

I always thought they were known as the "Kitties." xconfusedx

CrazyCat
July 13th, 2009, 06:01 PM

only on e-griz :)

http://www.troutfitters.com/user-uploads/basicpage-custom-imgs/go%20cats.jpg

CopperCat
July 14th, 2009, 08:45 PM

What the hell is a wildcat anyway?xeyebrowx

I Bleed Purple
July 14th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Per Wikipedia:

The Wildcat (Felis silvestris), sometimes Wild Cat or Wild-cat, is a small felid native to Europe, the western part of Asia, and Africa. It is a hunter of small mammals, birds, and other creatures of a similar size. There are several subspecies distributed in different regions. Sometimes included is the ubiquitous domestic cat (Felis silvestris catus), which has been introduced to every habitable continent and most of the world's larger islands, and has become feral in many of those environments.

In its native environment, the Wildcat is adaptable to a variety of habitat types: savanna, open forest, and steppe. Although domesticated breeds show a great variety of shapes and colours, wild individuals are medium-brown with black stripes, between 45 and 80 cm (18–32 inches) in length, and weigh between 3 and 8 kilograms (6–17.6 pounds). Shoulder height averages about 35 cm (14 in) and tail length is about 30 cm (12 in). The African subspecies tends to be a little smaller and a lighter brown in colour.

The Wildcat is extremely timid. It avoids approaching human settlements. It lives solitarily and holds a territory of about 3 km˛.

A study by the National Cancer Institute suggests that all current house cats in the world are descendants from a group of self-domesticating Wildcats 10,000 years ago, somewhere in the Near East.[3] It is believed that this domestication occurred when the Agricultural Revolution yielded grain, which would be stored in granaries, that attracted rodents, which in turn attracted cats. The closest relative of the Wildcat is the Sand Cat (Felis margarita).

In addition, a bobcat is a type of wildcat, part of the genus lynx.

GOKATS
July 14th, 2009, 09:16 PM
The Wildcat is extremely timid.

Says all I need to read..............

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxnodx

I Bleed Purple
July 14th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Says all I need to read..............

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxnodx

See, that's why a put in there that the bobcat is a type of wildcat, to nullify that response.

I figured a Griz fan would respond like that and I've spent a half an hour or so trying to find an image of that guy shooting the grizzly's ass in The Great Outdoors to respond. Thanks for nothing, jerk. xmadxxmadx:p:p

CrazyCat
July 14th, 2009, 09:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOJ6jd2ldkA

xlolxxpeacex

Screamin_Eagle174
July 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOJ6jd2ldkA

xlolxxpeacex

They looked more amused than anything. Hell, some of the bobcats on this site amuse me an awful lot, and I'm not even a Griz fan! xsmiley_wix

CrazyCat
July 14th, 2009, 10:41 PM
They looked more amused than anything. Hell, some of the bobcats on this site amuse me an awful lot, and I'm not even a Griz fan! xsmiley_wix

Your audio must not have been working :D

Bar Guy 1 : There he is!
Bartender: Where?
Bar Guy 1: There!
Bartender: What? Behind the bobcat?
Bar Guy 1: It *is* the bobcat!
Bartender: You silly sod!
Bar Guy 1: What?
Bartender: You got us all worked up!
Bar Guy 1: Well, that's no ordinary bobcat.
Bartender: Ohh.
Bar Guy1: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
Bar Guy 2: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
Bar Guy 1: Look, that bobcats got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Bar Girl: Get stuffed!
Bar Guy 1: He'll do you up a treat, mate.
Bar Girl: Oh, yeah?
Bar Guy 2: You manky Scots git!
Bar Guy 1: I'm warning you!
Bar Guy 2: What's he do? Nibble your bum?
Bar Guy 1: He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!
Bartender: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
Bar Guy 3: Right! Silly little bleeder. One bobcat stew comin' right up!

[after Bar Guy 3 is killed by the killer bobcat]

Bar Guy 1: I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bobcat, isn't it?

GOKATS
July 14th, 2009, 10:43 PM
See, that's why a put in there that the bobcat is a type of wildcat, to nullify that response.

I figured a Griz fan would respond like that and I've spent a half an hour or so trying to find an image of that guy shooting the grizzly's ass in The Great Outdoors to respond. Thanks for nothing, jerk. xmadxxmadx:p:p

FU, jerk.xnonox

A wildcat is nothing more than an undomesticated house cat. Farmers and ranchers in Montana keep a few around the barns and outbuildings because they're good mousers and wolves and coyotes don't mind the taste for a snack. They're known as feral cats.

Although domesticated breeds show a great variety of shapes and colours, wild individuals are medium-brown with black stripes, 18–32 inches in length, and weigh between 6–17.6 pounds. Shoulder height averages about 14 in and tail length is about 12 in.

Bobcats on the other hand are wild animals.

The adult male Bobcat is 28 to 47 inches long, averaging 36 inches ; this includes a stubby 4 to 7 inches tail,] which has a "bobbed" appearance and gives the species its name. An adult stands about 20 to 24 inches at the shoulders. Adult males usually range from 16 to 30 pounds ; females average about 20 pounds.

uofmman1122
July 15th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Awwww, it's like two house cats fighting over who took the biggest dump in the litter box.

How cute.

xlolx

CopperCat
July 15th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Awwww, it's like two house cats fighting over who took the biggest dump in the litter box.

How cute.

xlolx

Wouldn't laugh too loudly. That's probably cat you've been eating over there in Japan.