PDA

View Full Version : 5 Funny minutes APP-Michigan

phillyAPP
June 8th, 2009, 01:08 PM
I hope you ALL laugh as much as i did at this.

It made my day.

It deserves an "F-Emmy"

I know it was a long time ago but this video is flat out funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udmq61uiv1k

Enjoy

andy7171
June 8th, 2009, 01:15 PM
"I could wear my overalls and cheer for them"

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

93henfan
June 8th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Good stuff. That's about the tenth variation of that same Hitler clip I've seen in the past couple of years. The one made by NDSU fans with Hitler as a UND fan saying "we still have hockey" was probably the best, but this one's not bad.

elon77
June 8th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I hope he bet on Wofford a few weeks later.

Demon Fan
June 8th, 2009, 04:25 PM
The synchronization of scripted content to facial expression and voice inflection was absolutely great!

93henfan
June 8th, 2009, 04:27 PM
What movie is that from?

Probably best not to say, because if they (the studio) get a hit for the title they may go after it on Youtube. I believe the NDSU one got wiped from the net due to copyright violation (or at least as wiped as something can be in the internet age).

mebisonII
June 8th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Probably best not to say, because if they (the studio) get a hit for the title they may go after it on Youtube. I believe the NDSU one got wiped from the net due to copyright violation (or at least as wiped as something can be in the internet age).

I think, although I don't know for sure, that the UND/NDSU one got yanked temporarily after local media picked up on it and both universities got wound up about how it wasn't funny to compare anyone to Nazis. Although maybe the studio picked up on it later and also forced it down, I don't remember for sure.

Appstate29
June 8th, 2009, 04:57 PM

the NDSU one was absolutely classic.

phillyAPP
June 8th, 2009, 05:23 PM
I think, although I don't know for sure, that the UND/NDSU one got yanked temporarily after local media picked up on it and both universities got wound up about how it wasn't funny to compare anyone to Nazis. Although maybe the studio picked up on it later and also forced it down, I don't remember for sure.

How's the snow ? IN JUNE ???????????xeekx

BisonAccountant44
June 8th, 2009, 06:18 PM

The NDSU one was pulled temporarilly from photobucket (I think), and thought to be lost forever, after the local media picked up on it, but it was later revived on youtube.

I still get the link to it sent to me every couple months by someone who's just seeing it for the first time.

UAalum72
June 8th, 2009, 06:27 PM
What movie is that from?
It gives credit at the 4:41 mark but misspells the German name of the movie. Bruno Ganz (who was in The Boys from Brazil) plays the guy with the mustache.

mebisonII
June 8th, 2009, 10:05 PM
How's the snow ? IN JUNE ???????????xeekx

I moved to Iowa a couple years ago, so we don't deal with snow in June anymore! Although I'm supposed to leave for a vacation in northern MN on Friday....probably better forget the swim trunks and bring the insulated coat instead.

runHENrun
June 8th, 2009, 10:58 PM
APP ST BEAT MICHIGAN! ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE?

Just kidding.

phillyAPP
June 9th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I moved to Iowa a couple years ago, so we don't deal with snow in June anymore! Although I'm supposed to leave for a vacation in northern MN on Friday....probably better forget the swim trunks and bring the insulated coat instead.

Don't forget the hole digger. I hear the ice is still 2' thick. :D

I viewed that video again last night, its way to funny. xbawlingx

laxVik
June 9th, 2009, 09:41 AM
What movie is that from?An excellent German film called "Downfall". I recommend it!

And that clip has been recycled more times like that than Carlos Mencia's jokes.

phillyAPP
June 9th, 2009, 01:01 PM
An excellent German film called "Downfall". I recommend it!

And that clip has been recycled more times like that than Carlos Mencia's jokes.

AAAAHHHHH, that is true about the recycling BUT the Redneck, Hillbilly verbage and humor is what sets it apart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware of AE, as Hitler learned.lol

T-Dog
June 9th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Finally, a App YouTube viral video that goes our way.

KiddBrewer
June 9th, 2009, 08:14 PM
ive seen something like this done with this movie before dealing with a crazy internet poker guy named "tuff fish", but this is just as good if not better.xlolx