PDA

View Full Version : For Geeks Only! FCS Spring Stats

Keeper
June 3rd, 2009, 02:39 AM
For those of you who actually like numbers and such,
(and it's a really slow news month)
y'all are welcome to peruse a page of stats displaying
graduation (and other) losses for each FCS team.

Page reveals percentages of performance gone by postion or group
from last year's final stats, and do not include any incoming transfers.

Check out your favourite conference and your team's situation.
Page will be updated with any major roster developments.
Any helpful feedback or corrective info would be welcome.

Go to www.kcfrs.com and click on "2009 FCS Spring Stats"

Please drink plenty of coffee and read responsibly. xcoffeex
Best regards, K D Keep

McNeese75
June 3rd, 2009, 09:56 AM
Some of the stats on the right side of the 2009 spring stats page are xeekx

danefan
June 3rd, 2009, 10:00 AM
Awesome work. Too bad we didn't have this before the preseason poll voting. It would have been helpful.

JoshUCA
June 3rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
WOW! Great stuff!

JoshUCA
June 3rd, 2009, 10:16 AM
Some of the stats on the right side of the 2009 spring stats page are xeekx

I agree! xrotatehx

UAalum72
June 3rd, 2009, 10:34 AM
He'll have to learn how to spell 'Duquesne'

Native
June 3rd, 2009, 10:57 AM
He'll have to learn how to spell 'Duquesne'

Oh, crap! xeekx How do you spell Duquesne? xconfusedx xlolx

UAalum72
June 3rd, 2009, 11:38 AM
Oh, crap! xeekx How do you spell Duquesne? xconfusedx xlolx
Not the way he does.

At least he got 'Stony Brook' right.

jmufan999
June 3rd, 2009, 12:16 PM
interesting! some of the stats are a little "funny"... like the QB thing. most teams just use 1 QB, so you either get your QB back or you don't. but all in all, very interesting stuff. kind of alarming on a few fronts for JMU. very cool stuff though.

danefan
June 3rd, 2009, 12:19 PM
interesting! some of the stats are a little "funny"... like the QB thing. most teams just use 1 QB, so you either get your QB back or you don't. but all in all, very interesting stuff. kind of alarming on a few fronts for JMU. very cool stuff though.

That's the point though right? If you had a platoon system or a QB coming back with any game experience in 2008 you wouldn't be down 100% of your passing yards and you'd be in a better position than a team that lost their QB who threw 100% of the passes from 2008.

MaroonDoom
June 3rd, 2009, 12:21 PM
By looking at that, EKU needs a QB transfer to step up now! Very interesting info.

jmufan999
June 3rd, 2009, 01:04 PM
That's the point though right? If you had a platoon system or a QB coming back with any game experience in 2008 you wouldn't be down 100% of your passing yards and you'd be in a better position than a team that lost their QB who threw 100% of the passes from 2008.

oh for god's sakes, i said i liked it! is this your site or something? geez.... the point is that almost all the teams are 90% - 100%...... or 0. which is why i said it's "funny". and it is.... "funny". i didn't say "it sucks". i said it's "interesting."

danefan
June 3rd, 2009, 01:12 PM
oh for god's sakes, i said i liked it! is this your site or something? geez.... the point is that almost all the teams are 90% - 100%...... or 0. which is why i said it's "funny". and it is.... "funny". i didn't say "it sucks". i said it's "interesting."

No its not. I'm just having a discussion. You posted that you thought it was funny. I replied that the results appear to be what was intended and thus I didn't think they were odd results.

xpeacex

AppAlum2003
June 3rd, 2009, 02:55 PM
Great stats, interesting stuff!

It's funny, there are some teams that have been so bad lately (I'm looking at you Chattanooga) that they would prefer to be on the bottom of the list. Out with the old and in with the new.