OL FU
May 29th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Do you have a celebrity crush?
Halle Berry.

Good tastexthumbsupx

FCS_pwns_FBS
May 29th, 2009, 02:04 PM
You Appies can thank VanGoob for AE.

"Call Mr. Sewak back and tell him he won't be running his gimmicky offense on my team. I've found some ex-Sun Belt coaches that will run a superior Pro-Style offense! We'll be lighting up scoreboards all around this peewee league.

While you're at it, Call Mr. Edwards and tell him we are withdrawing our scholarship offer. We 've found a second-string Conference USA quarterback willing to transfer here.

Oh yeah, inform Jayson Foster he won't be playing quarterback for us, but we'll fit him into wideout in some packages. God I'm good. I'm going to be a demigod in this rural dump that is Statesboro!"

:o xsmhx

phillyAPP
May 29th, 2009, 03:17 PM

"Call Mr. Sewak back and tell him he won't be running his gimmicky offense on my team. I've found some ex-Sun Belt coaches that will run a superior Pro-Style offense! We'll be lighting up scoreboards all around this peewee league.

While you're at it, Call Mr. Edwards and tell him we are withdrawing our scholarship offer. We 've found a second-string Conference USA quarterback willing to transfer here.

Oh yeah, inform Jayson Foster he won't be playing quarterback for us, but we'll fit him into wideout in some packages. God I'm good. I'm going to be a demigod in this rural dump that is Statesboro!"

VG single handed put GSU 4 years backword from the spot he got the program.

BUT the good news is Hatcher is going up those 4 years fast and AE graduates this year!!

Bad news APP is reloading as we speak !!!! SoCon Football in the next 4 years is going to be VERY INTERESTING.

Who will stay at the top?
Who will move up in standings?
Who will move down in standings?

coaches and talent are both moving up.

SideLine Shooter
May 29th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Sounds like he had statesboro pegged. He got out as fast as he could too. Don't you miss him? xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxbeerchugxxpopcornxxdeadhorsex xbabycryxxshakingmadxxprost2xxhurrayxxnodxxhurrayx

smallcollegefbfan
May 29th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Great stuff! I love these pull up a chair segments.

KiddBrewer
May 30th, 2009, 04:15 PM
VG single handed put GSU 4 years backword from the spot he got the program.

BUT the good news is Hatcher is going up those 4 years fast and AE graduates this year!!

Bad news APP is reloading as we speak !!!! SoCon Football in the next 4 years is going to be VERY INTERESTING.

Who will stay at the top?
Who will move up in standings?
Who will move down in standings?

coaches and talent are both moving up.

ummm....app.....duh?!?xeyebrowx

that was a joke.....right?xoopsx

come on season, im gettin bored...:D

phillyAPP
May 30th, 2009, 04:38 PM
ummm....app.....duh?!?xeyebrowx

that was a joke.....right?xoopsx

come on season, im gettin bored...:D