PDA

View Full Version : Hotel room for 2 stray Cats in NH?

UNI MadCat
December 1st, 2005, 08:54 AM
(I posted this on panthernation too, but thought I should cover all bases...)

A buddy of mine up here in Minnesota found a flight on Friday night from Minny to Boston with car rental for $254/person. We have a place to stay in Boston Saturday night but we'll be driving into Durham, NH at like 2 a.m. the night before. We dont really see the point of getting a hotel room for like 5 hours so I thought we'd check on the availability in anyone else's room???

Obviously, we'd be more than willing to chip in for the night and have no problem sleeping on a floor.

I'd say the chances of us going are 50/50 at best and I'll know more by 5 p.m. tonight, but just wanted to find out if we had any options.

PM or respond to this post. Thanks!

(By the way - We're strapping 26 year old young lads who like to have a good time. Unfortunately we have "real" jobs but are still trying to cling a bit to our college days!! Oh, and we have girlfriends that think we're nuts for even considering this trip.)

December 1st, 2005, 08:57 AM
(I posted this on panthernation too, but thought I should cover all bases...)

A buddy of mine up here in Minnesota found a flight on Friday night from Minny to Boston with car rental for $254/person. We have a place to stay in Boston Saturday night but we'll be driving into Durham, NH at like 2 a.m. the night before. We dont really see the point of getting a hotel room for like 5 hours so I thought we'd check on the availability in anyone else's room???

Obviously, we'd be more than willing to chip in for the night and have no problem sleeping on a floor.

I'd say the chances of us going are 50/50 at best and I'll know more by 5 p.m. tonight, but just wanted to find out if we had any options.

PM or respond to this post. Thanks!

(By the way - We're strapping 26 year old young lads who like to have a good time. Unfortunately we have "real" jobs but are still trying to cling a bit to our college days!! Oh, and we have girlfriends that think we're nuts for even considering this trip.)You should ask the Cap'n.

UNI MadCat
December 1st, 2005, 09:16 AM
You should ask the Cap'n.

I dont know, my mom told me to be careful and not cohort with strangers. JK! I'd love to hook up, will he be the one hanging out the hotel room? xazzx

No seriously, even if that wouldn't work, I'd look forward to :beerchug: and xprost2x prior to kickoff!!

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 1st, 2005, 12:51 PM
Oh, and we have girlfriends that think we're nuts for even considering this trip.)

They will learn to live with this affliction!! Glad to hear you're breaking them in early!! xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

henfan
December 1st, 2005, 01:35 PM
If you can't find accomodations with someone else, they are readily available and fairly inexpensive in nearby Portsmouth, NH or Kittery, ME. You can even do your Christmas shopping after the game at the Kittery outlets. Pick up something nice for the goils.

igo4uni
December 1st, 2005, 01:50 PM
You should ask the Cap'n.

I'm not so sure I'd ask the Cap'n for hotel advice:

http://www.naturalvision.nl/shop/images/sex_dvd_pleasure_hotel.jpg

Then again, he might be the perfect choice!!!!!!

peace

igo4uni

UNI MadCat
December 1st, 2005, 11:28 PM
seems perfect Igo!!