PDA

View Full Version : SSU player kills girlfriend in murder/suicide plot...

Baldy
May 11th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Former football star charged with killing girlfriend (http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/2009/05/08/savannah_state_slaying.html)

SAVANNAH, Ga. — A former standout football player at Savannah State faces a murder charge in Michigan.

Dearborn police said Javorris Jackson, 28, is accused in the shooting death of his girlfriend at a hotel. The victim, 26-year-old Courtney Solomon, died early Sunday morning. Dearborn police said Jackson suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest and remains hospitalized.

WOW!

Unbelievable. xnonono2x

Franks Tanks
May 11th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Former football star charged with killing girlfriend (http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/2009/05/08/savannah_state_slaying.html)

SAVANNAH, Ga. — A former standout football player at Savannah State faces a murder charge in Michigan.

Dearborn police said Javorris Jackson, 28, is accused in the shooting death of his girlfriend at a hotel. The victim, 26-year-old Courtney Solomon, died early Sunday morning. Dearborn police said Jackson suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest and remains hospitalized.

WOW!

Unbelievable. xnonono2x

That is unbelievable-- Savannah State once had a standout FB player

93henfan
May 11th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Dearborn police said Jackson suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest and remains hospitalized.

That is the worst kind of FAIL. I always tell my distraught friends that you have to go with a big caliber and you have to go with a headshot. A .22 to the chest just won't do.

3rd Coast Tiger
May 11th, 2009, 10:08 AM

xlolx Now that is wrong.

jmufan999
May 11th, 2009, 10:22 AM

hilarious. i love dark humor.

GATA
May 11th, 2009, 12:34 PM
This happens just about every year at Savannah State.

NDB
May 11th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Guy was 28? And was team captain last fall?

Libertine
May 11th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Guy was 28? And was team captain last fall?

No.

A former standout football player at Savannah State

wideright82
May 12th, 2009, 08:35 AM
No.

Most people keep reading before correcting people. I believe this is what he was referencing:

Jackson played two seasons at Savannah State and served as team captain during the 2008 season.

Libertine
May 12th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Oops.