PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you seen the remaining playoff teams...

bandl
November 30th, 2005, 09:36 AM
play, either in person or on TV, THIS SEASON, BEFORE the playoffs began.

I think you know where this poll is going...

Hold on....working on the poll part...

Reed Rothchild
November 30th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Should there be a qualifier seeing teams other than your own or out of conference?

bandl
November 30th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Should there be a qualifier seeing teams other than your own or out of conference?
No, not at all. I'm just curious. I'm sure there were lots of West Coast folks talking smack about UR/UNH, and East Coast talking smack about Cal-Poly and Texas State who probably couldn't even tell you what the uniform colors are for the other schools.

And it might not matter...I can't seem to figure this damn poll thing out! Dammit! I'm a nitwit today.

bandl
November 30th, 2005, 09:54 AM
That I have ABSOLUTELY NO POINT TO PROVE with this poll. LOL. Seriously, just for *****s and for someone else to use as debate if they would like.

I should have made the votes public so that everyone could see where the voters are voting from. 89Hen Could go to town with those stats. Oh well...maybe before the semis.

LacesOut
November 30th, 2005, 09:55 AM
I don't understand the question posed, sir. LOL

SeattleGriz
November 30th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Saw Cal Poly on TV when they played Montana the first time, and then watched UNH vs UMass on the net.

Chi Panther
November 30th, 2005, 10:08 AM
I have seen all but App St and Cal-Poly on TV or in person this year......

All have been winners except Furman.....they lost to GSU.....

txstatebobcat
November 30th, 2005, 11:20 AM
surprised there aren't more people who watched TxSt this year. We were on Fox Sports Southwest this twice this year. Once for the Texas A&M on a Thursday night, and again vs Stephen F Austin.

Then again I only caught the App St vs Georgia southern game.

bandl
November 30th, 2005, 11:25 AM
surprised there aren't more people who watched TxSt this year. We were on Fox Sports Southwest this twice this year. Once for the Texas A&M on a Thursday night, and again vs Stephen F Austin.

Then again I only caught the App St vs Georgia southern game.

To be honest, I hadn't heard much about TS before this year. No knock on TS or anything, they just aren't on my 'radar' of teams to watch when I have options to watch other teams, if you know what I mean. I imagine my 'biased' opinion (and I'll admit I'm biased just because I live so far away from TS and have dozens and dozens of schools around me within a couple hundred miles to follow) will change in the future since I'm now more familiar with the team.

blackfordpu
November 30th, 2005, 11:35 AM
I only saw Tx State this year. No other games were broadcast in the SLC area.

AppGuy04
November 30th, 2005, 02:07 PM
It's gonna come sooner or later, so might as well throw it out

east coast bias xlolx

bandl
November 30th, 2005, 03:12 PM
It's gonna come sooner or later, so might as well throw it out

east coast bias xlolx

I was waiting for all the school tallys to get into double digits to make any assumptions....still waiting...

TheValleyRaider
November 30th, 2005, 04:28 PM
I saw UNH rip Dartmouth early in the season on an internet broadcast. Of course, counting the Playoffs, I also saw them up close and personal this past Saturday.

OL FU
November 30th, 2005, 04:38 PM
I imagine Furman is in the lead at this point, due to the Georgia Southern game.