PDA

View Full Version : Teambuilder in NCAA 10 means any team!

ncaafootballfreak
April 27th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Hey everyone,

As you know, I have been pushing EA for a way to include FCS teams in NCAA Football 10. Fortunately, it looks like EA has listened by giving the ability to create any team using their new Teambuilder feature. This means that any team can be created. The best thing about the feature is that all of the teams can be replaced by created team. Thus, if you wanted to have a dynasty entirely composed of Division I FCS teams, you can do it.

For more information, see my new post below:

http://ncaafootballfreak.com/2009/04/teambuilder-means-any-fcs-team-in-ncaa-football-10/

mtgrizfan4life
April 28th, 2009, 11:49 PM
hey all there is alot of updated information about this through this link. FCS fans lets work to get all the FCS teams created online for all us to use. I know I will be making an all FCS division in dynasty mode. The team builder site should be launched before release for fans to get a head start. I hope to see alot of posts here about this, and opinions. I am stoked for this to be released. I hope the link works for you and will help answer some questions about this years release. http://ncaastrategies.com/utopia/forumdisplay.php?f=64

93henfan
April 29th, 2009, 08:32 AM
And we wonder why China is kicking our ass in productivity... xsmiley_wix

Mountaineer#96
April 29th, 2009, 09:02 AM
yeay xeyebrowx the old game at least had the teams already in there granted with many flaws.........and most of us thought that they would change it up after 2007's football season......boy were we wrong.

Lehigh Football Nation
April 29th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Can you create a league that has the playoffs, or are you stuck with stupid bowls?

Appinator
April 29th, 2009, 10:23 AM
I still think it's garbage. NCAA 04 had everything. All major FCS conferences, correct uniforms, relatively correct rosters, and even custom commentary for rivalry games (The App - WCU game was introduced by the old SI article headline of "The biggest little rivalry you've never heard of").

I see this as EA saying to the FCS population "We would rather waste our time making up asinine arcade like games that involve a football, than make an accurate college football sim. If you want FCS teams, make them yourself."

helmetman
April 29th, 2009, 12:33 PM
I plan on making a lot FCS teams if not all of them.

JetsLuvver
April 29th, 2009, 02:03 PM
I still think it's garbage. NCAA 04 had everything. All major FCS conferences, correct uniforms, relatively correct rosters, and even custom commentary for rivalry games (The App - WCU game was introduced by the old SI article headline of "The biggest little rivalry you've never heard of").

I still miss the days on the original PlayStation (2000-2001), when the I-AA teams all had their own stadiums instead of those stupid generic backdrops. Of course then it was only the MEAC/SWAC/Ivy, but it was a good start.

Also, the FCS conferences were "built in" to the game, so you didn't have to swap teams around to play as them in dynasty.