PDA

View Full Version : UNI Spring Game

Bison_Kent
April 25th, 2009, 09:10 PM
The White (Offense) defeated the Purple (Defense) 14-4 this afternoon in a game that I was glad to see indoors on a rainy day in Cedar Falls.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/571418333woivCB

PantherRob82
April 26th, 2009, 01:09 PM
This game was more of a futures game I would guess maybe 3-4 players that played will see the field this year. It was enjoyable, but not exactly very educational. :)

achrist70
April 26th, 2009, 03:32 PM
The following players didn't play
Starting quarterback
top 3 running backs (but Rayon Simmons did look good)
top 5 WR didn't play
top TE, backup played very little
4 of starting o lineman (except field goal team)
starting defensive line and first person to rotate in
top 5 linebackers
top 3 defensive backs
nobody punted

We didn't show a whole lot

JayJ79
April 26th, 2009, 03:48 PM
The White (Offense) defeated the Purple (Defense) 14-4 this afternoon in a game that I was glad to see indoors on a rainy day in Cedar Falls.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/571418333woivCB

Offense defeated the defense. imagine that! :p

Did the D. really get two safeties though?

Bison_Kent
April 26th, 2009, 04:37 PM
2 INT's to score the four points.

igo4uni
April 28th, 2009, 09:57 PM
2 INT's to score the four points.

Woo Hoo!! We have a good defense!!xcoolxxcoolx

LakesBison
April 28th, 2009, 10:51 PM
has any tiles fallen from the UNI DUMP lately?

achrist70
April 28th, 2009, 11:14 PM
has any tiles fallen from the UNI DUMP lately?

?xeyebrowxxconfusedx

ValleyChamp
April 28th, 2009, 11:27 PM
NDSU=D-II.

FargoBison
April 29th, 2009, 12:17 AM
NDSU=D-II.

Says the fan of the school that has lost to a DII school within the past few years.

Big Al
April 29th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Gotta love them Bison. It will be a great rivalry someday. You know, once they win a game against us.

ValleyChamp
April 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Says the fan of the school that has lost to a DII school within the past few years.

Yeah thats right, North Dakota. The Bizon would lose to them too if they weren't afraid of playing them.xlolxxlolx

Are you guys ever gonna move up to D-I?xcoffeex

Gil Dobie
April 29th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Yeah thats right, North Dakota. The Bizon would lose to them too if they weren't afraid of playing them.xlolxxlolx

Apparently it will take more than beating UNI xoopsx

nmatsen
April 29th, 2009, 12:31 PM

You had more losses in 1 year in the Valley as we have in 3. Yet, you are running your mouth. Funny, isn't it?

FargoBison
April 29th, 2009, 01:02 PM
You had more losses in 1 year in the Valley as we have in 3. Yet, you are running your mouth. Funny, isn't it?

Running my mouth? All I did was state a fact, if Valleychamp wants to talk about the MVFC then my tone would be different, but it seems he would rather talk about DII related topics. I'm sure Bison fans would love to talk about our DII history, but our 49-17 record in DI isn't nothing to sneeze at either.

Gil Dobie
April 29th, 2009, 01:05 PM

I remember stating UNI would have a tough time with UND, but the frothy UNI faithful on AGS were predicting 40 point blowouts. xlolx

achrist70
April 29th, 2009, 02:43 PM
This all started because someone badmouthed the UNI Dome (in a way that didn't make sense) the Taj Ma Hall of the FCS subdivision.

FargoBison
April 29th, 2009, 03:08 PM
This all started because someone badmouthed the UNI Dome (in a way that didn't make sense) the Taj Ma Hall of the FCS subdivision.

99.9% of what lakesbison posts doesn't make sense. If he posted here more you would know that, just be glad he doesn't. xsmiley_wix

ValleyChamp
April 29th, 2009, 04:07 PM
I remember stating UNI would have a tough time with UND, but the frothy UNI faithful on AGS were predicting 40 point blowouts. xlolx

I remember saying that NDSU was going to have a tough time in the transition to the MVFC, while most of the AGS Bizon fans predicted otherwise.xcoffeex

Gil Dobie
April 29th, 2009, 04:18 PM
I remember saying that NDSU was going to have a tough time in the transition to the MVFC, while most of the AGS Bizon fans predicted otherwise.xcoffeex

IMO, the trasition went great considering the the W-L record of the team. They beat the eventual conference champion, something no one else did in the MVFC, including the Panters. xthumbsupx

Most people new the Bison would not have as good of record without Walker at QB.

achrist70
April 29th, 2009, 06:42 PM
99.9% of what lakesbison posts doesn't make sense. If he posted here more you would know that, just be glad he doesn't. xsmiley_wix

That appears to be the case

TCisMYhero
April 29th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Apparently it will take more than what NDSU can do to beat UNI xoopsx

Fixed it for ya.

Gil Dobie
April 29th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Fixed it for ya.

TC, My Panter Hero xlolx

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1111/851410764_07489e6a05.jpg?v=0

BigHouseClosedEnd
April 29th, 2009, 08:21 PM

I've been to a number of 1-aa venues, UNI Dome included, and UNI doesn't play in the Taj Majal of FCS. I haven't been to Wash-Griz, either.

ValleyChamp
April 29th, 2009, 09:15 PM
It is not arguable that the UNI-dome is without a doubt one of the top 5 or 10 stadiums of the FCS.

gbhmt
April 29th, 2009, 09:35 PM
It is not arguable that the UNI-dome is without a doubt one of the top 5 or 10 stadiums of the FCS.

i'd give it middle of the top ten, and only that low due to the god awful turf. fix that and you'd be top five no doubt. gets pretty loud in there.

ValleyChamp
April 29th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Its not as if we are just being lazy not getting new turf. Its just not possible right now without spending a billion dollars. If it was as easy, it would have been done a decade ago.

achrist70
April 29th, 2009, 10:36 PM
I've been to a number of 1-aa venues, UNI Dome included, and UNI doesn't play in the Taj Majal of FCS. I haven't been to Wash-Griz, either.

Sorry, I had to exaggerate for effect!

Big Al
April 29th, 2009, 10:58 PM
IMO, the trasition went great considering the the W-L record of the team. They beat the eventual conference co-champion, something no one else did in the MVFC, including the Panthers. xthumbsupx

Fixed it for ya. xthumbsupx

LakesBison
May 4th, 2009, 07:30 PM
a christ. are you kidding me?

taj ma hall? ha ha. that UNI-DUMP was straight taken over by NDSU last year.

we will SMOKE you guys in the BEST DOME IN THE FCS!!

so step up!

ValleyChamp
May 4th, 2009, 08:25 PM
a christ. are you kidding me?

taj ma hall? ha ha. that UNI-DUMP was straight taken over by NDSU last year.

we will SMOKE you guys in the BEST DOME IN THE FCS!!

so step up!

xlolxxlolxxlolx
http://www.mavericksonlineden.com/forwards/pictures/demotivators/delusions.jpg

LakesBison
May 5th, 2009, 12:15 PM
hope you have connections to the 250 tickets that UNI will get, becuz this is already sold out by NDSU fans, like every game. not like the 2500 fans that NDSU brought to the UNI DUMP

PantherRob82
May 5th, 2009, 07:32 PM
hope you have connections to the 250 tickets that UNI will get, becuz this is already sold out by NDSU fans, like every game. not like the 2500 fans that NDSU brought to the UNI DUMP

Congrats. 2500 fans came and watched a poor effort in a loss. That's a lifetime memory. xrolleyesx

Blue42
May 5th, 2009, 08:08 PM
The only thing worthy of a dump in the Dome that night was the NDSU gameplan and maybe the dude in green and yellow crouching behind the center snap.

LakesBison
May 25th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Pretty embarassing to have NDSU fans come down and be louder than your 10,000 fans.

cant wait to CRUSH you in a REAL DOME THIS YEAR!

ValleyChamp
May 26th, 2009, 12:01 AM
xlolxxlolxxlolx I love it! Kepp it coming.

Real dome? You call that City of Fargo Recreation Center a real dome?xsmhx