PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming season features some mismatches

Pitbull
April 21st, 2009, 02:37 PM
Upcoming season features some mismatches

Tuesday, we took a broad look at the schedules for the Football Bowl Subdivision (i.e. Division I-A) conferences. Today we’re getting more specific, with a list of the 12 most embarrassing games of the season involving “Big Six” league teams and Football Championship Subdivision (i.e., Division I-AA) programs. Thursday, we’ll look at the 12 best non-conference games of the season.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=rivals-290416&prov=rivals&type=lgns

Native
April 21st, 2009, 02:44 PM
Upcoming season features some mismatches...

Nearly all of Idaho State's games are mismatches.

3rd Coast Tiger
April 21st, 2009, 03:01 PM
Upcoming season features some mismatches

9. Howard at Rutgers, Sept. 12: Howard was 1-10 last season and has had two winning records in the past 10 seasons. These teams met in 2006, with Rutgers winning by 49. The only other time Howard has played an FBS team was in 2003, when it lost by 58 to Akron.

xreadx

Tim James
April 21st, 2009, 03:19 PM
Idaho State playing both Oklahoma and Arizona St. is just way too much. Are they really that desperate for money over there ? I wonder if they've ever thought about dropping football especially since they are behind Boise St. and Idaho in fan support. A state as small as Idaho just doesnt seem large enough for 3 D I schools.