PDA

View Full Version : Startin from scratch

nlwwln
November 28th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Hey I wanna know if you were the head man at any d2 school in the country and had a chance to join the 1aa ranks what school would you choose, consider location facilities ect.

My pick is North Alabama, probably has the largest stadium capacity of any d2 school (20,000) with a rich tradition of winning I think North Alabama would be off and running in no time. Not to mention the great athletes that you can pull from the south.

Valdosta State and North Dakota were close seconds but I just think that Over time North Alabama would just pour in much better athletes and somethin bout the name that just kinda sounds impressive.
Who do you think? :coach:

TexasTerror
November 28th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Tarleton St applied for SLC admission. A Div II school in Stephenville, Texas. Our head FB coach at Sam was there prior to coming on up. Helluva Div II basketball school. The men are Texans, women are TexAnns.

Which conference would a Valdosta St or a North Alabama head to? OVC for North Alabama? Seems a good fit with Jacksonville St and Samford in there. What about Valdosta?

Sly Fox
November 28th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Send Valdosta to the Big South. It appears we're already bringing Prebyterian up our way and Valdosta would make a western travelling partner for Birmingham Southern in non-football sports.