View Full Version : W&M Spring Football Guide

Tribe4SF
April 7th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Optimism in Williamsburg.

http://tribeathletics.com/files/fb/2009/sg/09sg2.pdf

Adrian Tracy leads the defense.

Wildcat80
April 7th, 2009, 06:16 PM
See you in November! I seem to remember we need to get one back...plus it will be playoff time!

Tribe4SF
April 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM
See you in November! I seem to remember we need to get one back...plus it will be playoff time!

Wildcats will be hungry for us, I'm sure. We've won six straight, and lead the series 10-2. Probably will be alot on the line in that game.

Uncle Buck
April 8th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Nice guide with great info. Kudos to your SID.

Wildcat80
April 8th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I guess we need to take the game a little more seriously. We've made the playoffs 5 years in a row and beaten FBS teams so hopefully in 2009 we set our sights on an undefeated season and a championship.

BigHouseClosedEnd
April 8th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Nice work by the SID. SF, can't wait to get you guys up to the River City on 11-21 for the Farewell to the Big House. Should be an emotional afternoon.

andy7171
April 8th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Hey SF I'm looking forward to bringing the whole crew down next fall! The long a$$ walk back to the visitor parking lot...not so much.

...nice write up.

Word on York Rd is my Tigers have a BC DE transfer named Brady Smith who is looking to break some Tribe QB's neck! :)

Tribe4SF
April 8th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Word on York Rd is my Tigers have a BC DE transfer named Brady Smith who is looking to break some Tribe QB's neck! :)

He'll have to catch him first! This one's fast.:D

Tribe4SF
April 8th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Nice work by the SID. SF, can't wait to get you guys up to the River City on 11-21 for the Farewell to the Big House. Should be an emotional afternoon.

It will indeed be emotional. My history there goes back 43 years.

Tribe4SF
April 8th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Hey SF I'm looking forward to bringing the whole crew down next fall! The long a$$ walk back to the visitor parking lot...not so much.

The game is now listed as a night contest. Tell your crew to bring their appetites!

GOODY26
April 14th, 2009, 02:20 PM
xthumbsupx Thanks for posting Tribe4SF. See you in Norfolk come Sept. 19

elon77
April 14th, 2009, 03:31 PM
xthumbsupx Thanks for posting Tribe4SF. See you in Norfolk come Sept. 19

Will Price stadium be rocking?

Tribe4SF
April 14th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Will Price stadium be rocking?

Price Stadium always rocks, from what I hear. The Spartans will be looking for payback after a rough trip to Williamsburg last year, and the Tribe won't be flying under the radar this time around. Whatever the outcome, the renewal of this series has paid off in new associations and friendships. Classy group those Spartans!

elon77
April 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Price Stadium always rocks, from what I hear. The Spartans will be looking for payback after a rough trip to Williamsburg last year, and the Tribe won't be flying under the radar this time around. Whatever the outcome, the renewal of this series has paid off in new associations and friendships. Classy group those Spartans!

I actually believe your game last year was suppose to be a home game with Elon. For some reason it was changed to Norfolk State which I can sort of understand. I do hope sometime in the near future Elon and the Tribe will play because Elon has a large alumni following in Eastern Virginia and we would bring alot of fans, not as many as NSU but a good number.

Monarch History
April 16th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Tribe4SF, just wanted to to tell you what a great job on a "Spring Press Guide".
I look forward to our first ODU guide in September. The only thing I don't look forward to is playing W&M in 2010 aand NSU in 2013.xlolx