PDA

View Full Version : Any Given Saturday shirts?

skinny_uncle
April 1st, 2009, 12:51 PM
I recently saw a line of shirts in our local Kohl's store apparently licensed by ESPNU that say Any Given Saturday with a school logo under it. I bought one with a Saluki logo. Does this line of shirts have any connection to this website?

UNHWildCats
April 1st, 2009, 01:34 PM
doubtful... but Ralph should try copyrighting Any Given Saturday

putter
April 1st, 2009, 01:35 PM
I have one too. I also wondered the same thing.

EmeryZach
April 10th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Probably no connection with the site. But if "Any Given Saturday" is copyrighted then the site could be looking at a nice settlement.

I remember when my high school football team got in trouble for using "3 Peat" on our championship t-shirts because Pat Riley had that copyrighted. We received a nice cease and desist letter from his lawyers.

jaxstatealum
April 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I'd be willing to purchase a shirt, bumper sticker, etc. from the makers of this site if something were to be offered.

I've not seen the shirts that you discuss...

jmufan999
April 10th, 2009, 01:00 PM
actually, it would be a DAMN good idea to make t-shirts for this site. why, you ask? EXPOSURE. people will ask about the website, maybe visit it. the more people we can get to care about FCS football, the better off we are.

LeopardFan04
April 10th, 2009, 01:06 PM
I think there were shirts, stickers, etc. on sale at some point with the funds going towards running the site...

Edit: Found it...not sure if it's been updated in awhile, but it still looks active...

http://www.cafepress.com/agsmarket

jaxstatealum
April 10th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Very cool!! Thanks for finding the link!!

ngineer
April 11th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Can't you just go to the "Market" link at the bottom of this page?xconfusedx

LeopardFan04
April 11th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Can't you just go to the "Market" link at the bottom of this page?xconfusedx

Ha! I'm an idiot...I forgot that was down there, as I usually don't scroll down that far...

But I guess I'm not the only one...