PDA

View Full Version : Colgate at New Hampshire

UNHWildCats
November 22nd, 2005, 07:39 PM
Here's my preview of the 1st round game between Colgate and New Hampshire.

http://www.geocities.com/tjliles04/colgateatunh

GaSouthern
November 22nd, 2005, 07:39 PM
I say UNH wins by 24

UNH 1999
November 22nd, 2005, 08:15 PM
I like your preview there UNHWildcats, as well as your optimism. UNH by 43? That would be a hell of a beatdown.

I also believe that UNH will win, although not by that great of a margin... I just fear underestimating Colgate and being caught off guard (see Niagra in the NCAA Hockey playoff's a few years ago).

UNH 35
'Gate 28

Close, I know... but I'd rather err on the side of caution. GO UNH WILDCATS!!!

colgate13
November 22nd, 2005, 08:16 PM
In case you don't read my signature, I'm looking at it too from the Colgate side on my blog.

My only question for you: why does UNH have the advantage when they run the ball?

UNHWildCats
November 22nd, 2005, 08:30 PM
In case you don't read my signature, I'm looking at it too from the Colgate side on my blog.

My only question for you: why does UNH have the advantage when they run the ball?

because Colgate doesnt have a shut ya down run defense granted its not bad but still they give up 113 yards a game and while the UNH top runner doesnt have jaw breaking stats UNH uses about 8 different backs and it adds up to just about as good a running game as Colgate. And incase you havent noticed UNH has been dominant on the ground the past few weeks.

colgate13
November 23rd, 2005, 09:38 AM
because Colgate doesnt have a shut ya down run defense granted its not bad but still they give up 113 yards a game and while the UNH top runner doesnt have jaw breaking stats UNH uses about 8 different backs and it adds up to just about as good a running game as Colgate. And incase you havent noticed UNH has been dominant on the ground the past few weeks.

No problem. I think our run defense has done a great job this year and didn't see UNH as having a dominate game, so I just was asking... It's all opinion anyway!:cool:

ChickenMan
November 23rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
Colgate's offense will score some points vs UNH... I just don' t think they can score enough. Barring a few untimely UNH turnovers I'll say... UNH 45 Colgate 28.

colgate13
November 23rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
Colgate's offense will score some points vs UNH... I just don' t think they can score enough. Barring a few untimely UNH turnovers I'll say... UNH 45 Colgate 28.

That is the common theme for all UNH opponents. The only thing I like about this is we hopefully learned our lesson against Lehigh. But there is no doubt we need to bring our 'A' game and hope for the best.

ngineer
November 23rd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Raiders can't get into a track meet mentality. Their best defense is to have several 6-8 minute drives that result in touchdown. Keeping UNH offense on the sideline as much as possible. Keep it close and hope for the best coming down the stretch.

rcny46
November 23rd, 2005, 06:16 PM
One interesting coincidence regarding the Colgate-UNH football game is that the UNH men's basketball team will be in Hamilton for a game at 1 PM the same day.