PDA

View Full Version : Andre Ware - UNH/Colgate

TexasTerror
November 22nd, 2005, 04:49 PM
Andre Ware was talking about UNH/Colgate on 610 AM here in Houston. He's the color commentator for the Texans (will be heading back home immediately after working that game for ESPN) and was talking about doing that game this weekend during his weekly appearance on the afternoon drive show.

He and the host, Marc VandeMeer (play by play for Texans radio) and then went into some discussion of I-A and why they don't do playoffs. They're both pro-playoffs and it was glad to hear it. Ware said he was looking forward to it.

FU97
November 22nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
Andre Ware sucks as a commentator of games.

TigerFan17
November 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Well, that was shot down pretty quickly.

TexasTerror
November 22nd, 2005, 05:06 PM

I think he does a great job with the Texans radio games, especially considering how awful the games get. I like how he analyzes and talks about particular players as well...

He's not Bum Phillips, who I grew up listening to on Oilers radio, but he's a solid and knowledgable commentator...

UNHWildCats
November 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM

he can only perform as well as the product on the field. LOL

LacesOut
November 23rd, 2005, 07:22 AM

Disagree. He's one of the few ones I can stand to listen to for College games on TV. I'd rather have him do color than some old, washed up, has been, good ole boy coach who hasn't coached in like 20 years. Haha.