catamount man
February 4th, 2009, 10:27 PM
...the top 5 FCS recruiting classes are:

1) Northwestern State - Southland
2) Western Carolina - SoCon
3) Appalachian State - SoCon
4) Chattanooga - SoCon
5) Montana State - Big Sky

Now, I know these rankings don't mean anything now, but a tip of the hat to the SoCon, especially Coach Wagner and his staff in Cullowhee.

Sorry guys, I gotta brag a little........for now. xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

CatFan22
February 4th, 2009, 10:27 PM
5) Montana State :)

catamount man
February 4th, 2009, 10:31 PM
5) Montana State :)

Yeah, I went back and added it. Good showing for all "cat" teams. xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

achrist70
February 4th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Rivals for FCS football means about as much as a 3 year old ranking the classes. Illinois State had the top class for about 3 years in a row.

R3TRO
February 4th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Yeah, four of those top five make about as much sense as a poopy flavored popsicle.

CatFan22
February 4th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I went back and added it. Good showing for all "cat" teams. xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

I was kind of kidding, but if you want to keep us there at 5 you sure can. ;)

Eight Legger
February 4th, 2009, 10:56 PM
No offense, but does anyone here really believe that the TOP recruiting class in all of FCS could possibly belong to Northwestern State?? I will call BS on that entire ranking system by virtue of that alone. It would be like saying Akron had the top recruiting class in FBS, followed by USC and Florida. I doubt anyone would believe that either.

bluehenbillk
February 4th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Delaware signed a class of 20 HS seniors. 9 were 2-stars, 6 were 1-star and 5 had no stars.

Also have Pat Devlin transferred in from Penn St, former 4-star rexruit and probable FCS newcomer of the year.

Skjellyfetti
February 4th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Also have Pat Devlin transferred in from Penn St, former 4-star rexruit and probable FCS newcomer of the year.

I wouldn't really factor in transfers to a recruiting ranking. Delaware had a great class though. xthumbsupx

MaximumBobcat
February 4th, 2009, 11:29 PM
No offense, but does anyone here really believe that the TOP recruiting class in all of FCS could possibly belong to Northwestern State?? I will call BS on that entire ranking system by virtue of that alone. It would be like saying Akron had the top recruiting class in FBS, followed by USC and Florida. I doubt anyone would believe that either.

Ouch. That's a pretty hard slam on Nw St.

nms1987
February 5th, 2009, 02:37 AM
No offense, but does anyone here really believe that the TOP recruiting class in all of FCS could possibly belong to Northwestern State??

Its not such a silly idea.
NW St just hired LSU's former defensive coordinator to be their head coach. Not only is someone coordinating an SEC defense surely a very smooth and skilled recruiter he can also go into a recruits home and talk about all the players he has coached into the NFL.

blueballs
February 5th, 2009, 03:01 AM
Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Rivals only rank programs that have a Rivals site?

One of the Furman guys went to Rivals and asked them why Furman got no run and that was the reason. He then wrote detailed analyses of FU's recruits and had it published ver batum.

If all of that is true then I would be wary of putting much stock in this- except how it relates to those programs who have Rivals sites.

catamount man
February 5th, 2009, 06:26 AM
I'm sure had the usual dominant teams been ranked well, there wouldn't have been a discussion at all. Sorry to actually feel good about my team and "offend" you all. xrolleyesx

JMU Newbill
February 5th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Oh come on guys... give credit where its due. Polling isnt 100% accurate either... but it generally captures the best teams (give or take a few).

Great job to the 5 teams named in the top of the rivals rankings for recruiting classes. SoCon... 3 out of the 5 top classes... less excuses next year when you don't beat a CAA team.. ok? (kidding)

mcveyrl
February 5th, 2009, 07:14 AM
I wouldn't really factor in transfers to a recruiting ranking. Delaware had a great class though. xthumbsupx

IMO, FCS teams should factor in transfers to their "recruiting" class. It's part of the talent acquisition at our level of football. Delaware had to "recruit" Devlin as much as they had to recruit the other 20 players they signed.

mcveyrl
February 5th, 2009, 07:18 AM
I'm sure had the usual dominant teams been ranked well, there wouldn't have been a discussion at all. Sorry to actually feel good about my team and "offend" you all. xrolleyesx

There will always be discussion. :D Congrats to the Catamounts. I think a lot of the discussion is going to the methodology behind the rankings rather than the actual ranking. But, no matter how you slice it, they have you guys ranked ahead of ASU. Congrats! xthumbsupx

I would also like to know if what blueballs said is true.

OL FU
February 5th, 2009, 07:25 AM

4) Chattanooga - SoCon

Now, I know these rankings don't mean anything now, but a tip of the hat to the SoCon, especially Coach Wagner and his staff in Cullowhee.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

They haven't meant anything to Chattanooga for about three years runningxsmiley_wix

DLS
February 5th, 2009, 07:46 AM
i don't want to be on any list with wcu and chattanooga.

this blows.

93henfan
February 5th, 2009, 08:00 AM

4) Chattanooga - SoCon

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

UTC Mocs - 2012 NCAA Div 1 FCS (or whatever it'll be called then) Champions - BOOK IT!

straightshooter
February 5th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Rest assured that this means nothing. They don't even assess all of the teams. When I see Rivals post all of the recruits for all FCS schools on their commit list so they can actually make a real assessment, then I'll believe this stuff. Until they do, only those teams who either have a Rivals board or have someone from within feeding recruit info to Rivals will get evaluated. So take it for what it is, but realize that it's mostly B.S.

henfan
February 5th, 2009, 08:10 AM
On signing day, every team in the country claims to have signed the fastest, biggest and best recruiting class ever. xcoffeex

Let's just hope the majority of these kids adjust well to college life, don't fail out in their first year and eventually get to see action in a real college FB game. While maybe not sexy, those are at least more realistic expectations. Sorry to bring everybodys' heads down.

Ronbo
February 5th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Montana has never even made the top 50 Rivals recruiting class the last 10 years in a row. What does that tell you? xlolx

93henfan
February 5th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Looks like Rivals has updated the list:

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?Year=2009&Page=5&PosType=0&Sort=0

Top 5 FCS

#121 - NwSU
#122 - WCU
#123 - UMass
#124 - Richmond
#125 - App State

Appinator
February 5th, 2009, 08:24 AM

4) Chattanooga - SoCon

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Good find......Link?..............Nevermind, rep points for henfan to getting it there first

89Hen
February 5th, 2009, 08:26 AM

Top 5 FCS

#104 - WKU
#121 - NwSU
#122 - WCU
#123 - UMass
#124 - Richmond
xconfusedx WKU is I-A.

Wildcat80
February 5th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Of New Hampshire's 10 signees half (5) were rated TWO stars by rivals=50% of the class. My guess is the others were not evaluated by them. Two stars=Muller, Houston, Colbert, Schmalhofer & Jamerson. I believe most of them had at least one FBS offer but picked New Hampshire anyway!

89Hen
February 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Rivals only rank programs that have a Rivals site?

One of the Furman guys went to Rivals and asked them why Furman got no run and that was the reason. He then wrote detailed analyses of FU's recruits and had it published ver batum.

If all of that is true then I would be wary of putting much stock in this- except how it relates to those programs who have Rivals sites.
If you're not correct, you must be close. Schools ranked in the top 10 of I-AA with 13 signees and no 3 start or better when we know quite a few others had more signees with quite a few 2 stars. This ranking is worthless.

utcfan
February 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Rivals 100 still not up to date--UTC signed 15--not 6 (maybe 9 were unranked I don't know). I think we had a solid recuiting year--Huesman plans to red-shirt most of this class.

What is a good, reliable source for FCS recruitng and info in general?

mcveyrl
February 5th, 2009, 08:30 AM

Top 5 FCS

#104 - WKU
#121 - NwSU
#122 - WCU
#123 - UMass
#124 - Richmond

I think they change it when players move from "Unsigned" to "Signed".

93henfan
February 5th, 2009, 08:33 AM
xconfusedx WKU is I-A.

Oops, disregard.

Add App St as #5 on the list.

89Hen
February 5th, 2009, 08:34 AM
What is a good, reliable source for FCS recruitng and info in general?
Top FCS recruiting and info site (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum)

Sir William
February 5th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Montana has never even made the top 50 Rivals recruiting class the last 10 years in a row. What does that tell you? xlolx

Exactly.

This business about ranking recruiting classes means virtually nothing at the FCS level. The things that typically bring about an FCS champion are great coaching along with a few good bounces of the ball. Just ask JMU and Furman (ala playoffs at Kidd Brewer Stadium in 2007 and 2005, respectively).

93henfan
February 5th, 2009, 08:38 AM

Gosh, that site's color scheme is awful!

FUwolfpacker
February 5th, 2009, 08:54 AM

Couple of thoughts here...

1. Rivals does mainly only rank guys with a rivals site, but they do have high school sports sites with writers who will do an occasional update on a kid who's mainly a FCS level recruit. Same with scout.

2. Not positive, but I think you are referring to me. I already knew the reason rivals and scout didn't do more work on FCS players, but I contacted them for a couple of the uffp posters who wanted to see our players listed. I only heard back from scout.com. Both guys I talked to were great. I sent them a list of our commits at the time with heights, weights, and high schools. Not too much more. Some of them were already in the database, but he threw the rest in quickly for me. Helped I had an article from Phil Kornblut confirming the commits though.

3. You're exactly right. There shouldn't be too much stock put into this. Congrats to the guys at the top of this though. No reason not to enjoy it. That's one of the nice things about signing day, every signee brings hope of improvementxnodx

Eagle22
February 5th, 2009, 08:58 AM
There will always be discussion. :D Congrats to the Catamounts. I think a lot of the discussion is going to the methodology behind the rankings rather than the actual ranking. But, no matter how you slice it, they have you guys ranked ahead of ASU. Congrats! xthumbsupx

I would also like to know if what blueballs said is true.

What blueballs said is true, and that is not meant to slight anyone's school who has reports on Rivals.com

I ran my site on the old Rivalnet.com site (precursor to Rivals.com), and stayed with them until their bankruptcy in 2001 .... been on both sides as a user (now) and a past participant in their ranking system. I'm sure they've tweaked their ranking system over the years, and for their sake I hope so ... because it used to be pretty pathetic.

A lot of FCS signee information that comes out on Rivals is 'leaked' information from the schools. The schools with nothing listed weren't necessarily saddled with a poor recruiting haul, it may be more that their coaching staff is keeping their chatter down like they should, in accordance with NCAA regulations.

The notable exception in the FCS ranks currently on Rivals is App State ... their Rivals operator runs another site on the network, and does a great job (from my perspective).

Some of the other FCS information may be revealed in similar fashion, but there isn't a dime to be made on such niche information, from either the network or the site operator's perspective. With the amount of time it takes to capture that information, doing it under the mandatory copyright and intellectual property agreements Rivals and Scout set up, it isn't worth the effort.

Three years working on that side of things made it pretty clear to me. They have little interest in propping players who sign w/ schools that have little or no traffic on their network .... and it shows when you're looking at the lower FBS tier and some of the FCS schools.

Ronbo
February 5th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Exactly.

This business about ranking recruiting classes means virtually nothing at the FCS level. The things that typically bring about an FCS champion are great coaching along with a few good bounces of the ball. Just ask JMU and Furman (ala playoffs at Kidd Brewer Stadium in 2007 and 2005, respectively).

Our best recruit from last year, Trumaine Johnson, was not listed in Rivals and Scout. He was however a 79 rating on ESPN. He stepped in and started at CB as a true freshman. All American Colt Anderson was not listed on either Rivals or Scout and neither was All American Buck Buchanan winner Kroy Bierman. Chase Reynolds ran for 1600 yards and 23 TD's as a Sophmore. Was he listed on Scout or Rivals? No!

Seems to me that the more your parents hype you with youtube videos, join Scout and Rivals and hype you with them by sending film and testimonials about your prowess on the field the higher the stars you'll get.

appfan2008
February 5th, 2009, 09:15 AM

nice! haha

Skjellyfetti
February 5th, 2009, 09:20 AM
IMO, FCS teams should factor in transfers to their "recruiting" class. It's part of the talent acquisition at our level of football. Delaware had to "recruit" Devlin as much as they had to recruit the other 20 players they signed.

I definitely see your point. But rankings coming out on "National Signing Day" should be for kids coming out of high school only. Transfers can come in throughout the Spring and Summer.

mcveyrl
February 5th, 2009, 09:28 AM
I definitely see your point. But rankings coming out on "National Signing Day" should be for kids coming out of high school only. Transfers can come in throughout the Spring and Summer.

Other recruits can come in later too. JMU still has two schollys to give out and is hoping to get a HS kid and a transfer. I think the Rivals rankings are constantly updated each time a new signing is reported.

I think a good argument for limiting it to high school kids is that they are all in the same class, whereas your transfers can be anywhere in the eligibility scheme.

jmufan999
February 5th, 2009, 09:39 AM
yeah i don't put any stock into these rankings. i mean, good for the teams at the top, it's always nice to hear someone else say you're doing well. i'm not exactly CONCERNED that we're not on the list because i have seen VIDEO of several of our athletes (just highlights, but it's better than reading some stranger's opinion that may not be qualified to give a professional opinion at all). seeing is believing, and i believe in this recruiting class. but again, not taking anything away from the other schools. i know absolutely nothing about any of your athletes so i can't comment on where JMU ranks in all this.

NSUDemon98
February 5th, 2009, 12:00 PM

I know Richmond won the FCS Title and all but the gap between Akron and USC is MUCH larger than the gap between Northwestern St. and Richmond.

NSUDemon98
February 5th, 2009, 12:05 PM
No offense, but does anyone here really believe that the TOP recruiting class in all of FCS could possibly belong to Northwestern State??

Its not such a silly idea.
NW St just hired LSU's former defensive coordinator to be their head coach. Not only is someone coordinating an SEC defense surely a very smooth and skilled recruiter he can also go into a recruits home and talk about all the players he has coached into the NFL.

Peveto saw 1500 football players from the states of Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi this past summer...he knew who was gonna go where and who was gonna get lost in the shuffle.

Hiring former Miami-Ole Miss OC/QB coach Dan Werner probably helped things too.

These rankings are meaningless for another two or three years but I am not gonna let people ***** on my school just for kicks.

jonmac
February 5th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Peveto saw 1500 football players from the states of Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi this past summer...he knew who was gonna go where and who was gonna get lost in the shuffle.

Hiring former Miami-Ole Miss OC/QB coach Dan Werner probably helped things too.

These rankings are meaningless for another two or three years but I am not gonna let people ***** on my school just for kicks.

Are there reasons that you will allows us to ***** on your school? JK xsmiley_wixxpeacex

PapaBear
February 5th, 2009, 01:41 PM

OK ... I'll say it first, although I'm sure half the board (incuding most Hen fans) is thinking it ...

Didn't your previous high-profile FCS transfer receive similar pre-season hoopla?xnonox

I have high regard for Devlin ... but how 'bout the kid proves he can win games consistently in our league before we assume his pedigree will change the landscape for you guys?

Rekdiver
February 5th, 2009, 02:01 PM
All meaningless......I don't care how many stars they have coming in.....I just want the to be 5 stars by their senior season...........

jaxstatealum
February 5th, 2009, 02:12 PM
UTC Mocs - 2012 NCAA Div 1 FCS (or whatever it'll be called then) Champions - BOOK IT!

Now THAT is a bold perdicition. Gut feeling, or inside knowledge xeyebrowx

Ud1Hens
February 5th, 2009, 03:18 PM
OK ... I'll say it first, although I'm sure half the board (incuding most Hen fans) is thinking it ...

Didn't your previous high-profile FCS transfer receive similar pre-season hoopla?xnonox

I have high regard for Devlin ... but how 'bout the kid proves he can win games consistently in our league before we assume his pedigree will change the landscape for you guys?

I agree with what you are saying but you can't argue that Devlin has big time football experience and has taken more than a handful of snaps since his senior year of high school...unlike Robby Schoenhoft. I know some games were mop-up duty but he led 2 scoring drives (albeit handing it off) in the Ohio State game including his QB sneak winner. I just like the fact he's been in games here or there and wasn't being switched to Tight End like the aforementioned Schoenhoft.

At least he proved he could run an offense when given a chance...25/47, 459 yds., 4 TDs, 0 Ints, 2 rushing TDs

Green Cookie Monster
February 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Sacramento State now has the second best class, according to Rivals.

Seven Would Be Nice
February 5th, 2009, 03:41 PM

4) Chattanooga - SoCon

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

That site has just lost ALL credibility. xreadx

GannonFan
February 5th, 2009, 04:02 PM

I agree with what you are saying but you can't argue that Devlin has big time football experience and has taken more than a handful of snaps since his senior year of high school...unlike Robby Schoenhoft. I know some games were mop-up duty but he led 2 scoring drives (albeit handing it off) in the Ohio State game including his QB sneak winner. I just like the fact he's been in games here or there and wasn't being switched to Tight End like the aforementioned Schoenhoft.

At least he proved he could run an offense when given a chance...25/47, 459 yds., 4 TDs, 0 Ints, 2 rushing TDs

Outside of both being QB's that transferred in from FBS, there's no way anyone could make a comparison saying that Devlin and Schoenhoft are in the same vicinity as QB's. Schoenhoft came in with less hype, less HS creds, and less college gameday experience than Devlin. Devlin actually played and threw the ball quite a bit at Penn St - Schoenhoft was almost a tight end, as mentioned above.

JmuSkinsfan
February 5th, 2009, 04:51 PM
These rankings are crap. If they really followed their own "methods" then you would see JMU (two 3*, three 2*) and Delaware (ten 2*) would be the tops along with UR and ASU. If I had to guess, just off the top of my head and based on the last few years...the top 10 recruiting classes would include the same teams that have been seen in the top 10 the last few years...and consistently that would be in no particular order:

1) ASU
2) JMU
3) UR
4) UD
5) Montana
6) UNI
7) UMass
8) Elon
9) New Hampshire
10) Southern Illinois

JmuSkinsfan
February 5th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Also, you can tell it's crap because if you go to the last page ... the last few teams have 3 points total. That probably means they have 3 recruits committed. There are tons of teams missing off of these lists. As a homer i'll point out JMU with two 3-stars and three 2-stars isn't listed. That alone would give them much more than 3 points and would probably land them in the top 5 FCS based on this scale. Same with Delaware

straightshooter
February 5th, 2009, 04:57 PM
And don't leave out little ol' GSU. They've got a four star, a three star and a good number
of two stars on their list.

JmuSkinsfan
February 5th, 2009, 05:08 PM
And don't leave out little ol' GSU. They've got a four star, a three star and a good number
of two stars on their list.

I was gonna put them down since they usually draw good recruits and have the prestige despite a few down years. I didn't realize they had a 4 star. That should def put them up there in the top 5 you'd think. But then again, these ratings are stupid, going back to my original points lol.

Mustang Man
February 5th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Sacramento State now has the second best class, according to Rivals.

Looks like Montana's days are numbered.

Reign of Terrier
February 5th, 2009, 06:05 PM
These rankings are crap. If they really followed their own "methods" then you would see JMU (two 3*, three 2*) and Delaware (ten 2*) would be the tops along with UR and ASU. If I had to guess, just off the top of my head and based on the last few years...the top 10 recruiting classes would include the same teams that have been seen in the top 10 the last few years...and consistently that would be in no particular order:

1) ASU
2) JMU
3) UR
4) UD
5) Montana
6) UNI
7) UMass
8) Elon
9) New Hampshire
10) Southern Illinois

xwhistlexxwhistlex forgot a team there, you know the one that made the playoffs for the second year straight (best in school history)xwhistlexxwhistlex

Green Laser
February 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM

Top 5 FCS

#121 - NwSU
#122 - WCU
#123 - UMass
#124 - Richmond
#125 - App State

The rankings show Sacramento State at 122, 2nd in the FCS not WCU. Our coaches have done a great job with more late signings expected!

Big Dawg
February 5th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Here's how FAMU's class shakes out using Rivals.com method(I got this from another site)

FLORIDA A&M (15)
Chris Atkins (DE/LB) 6-3 242 West Gadsden HS /East Carolina [r-SO] 2 STARS/5.0
Cory Akins (FB), 5-11 193, Madison County High 3 STARS/5.6
Jerod Brisbon (OLB), 6-0 205, Tampa Hillsborough High School 1 STAR
Jay Culpepper (LS) 6-4 268, Madison County High, Transfer from Florida State, R-FR 1 STAR
Branden Curry (OT) 6-6 308, Boyd Anderon High, Transfer from Marshall Univ. – R-FR 3 STARS/5.5
Brandon Davis (OG), 6-4 285, Jacksonville Lee High School, Transfer from Illinois – R-FR 2 STARS/5.3
Jonathon Ferrell (DB) 5-11/205, FAMU DRS
Trevon Fleshman (TE/DE), 6-2 228, Jacksonville Forrest HS 2 STARS/5.2
Bobby Jackson (DE/DL), 6-2 225, Miami Jackson High School
Rodeshawn Joseph (CB), 6-1 170, Boyd Anderson High School (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) 2 STARS/5.2
Abraham Muheize (S), 5-11 205, El Cahon HS/Grossmont (CA) Junior Colllege 1 STAR
Jamil Paris (DE) 6-6 229, Vero Beach Sebastian High, Transfer from Kentucky - R-SO 3 STARS/5.7
Harrison Sweeting (DE/LB) 6-4 235, Ed White High School (Jacksonville, FL)
Daniel "Troy" Walker (P) 6-0 195, Wakulla High School
Jerry Willis (DT) 6-4 295 (Chicago, IL)

Green Cookie Monster
February 5th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Looks like Montana's days are numbered.

That's the plan. Three three stars, multiple two stars, I'd say that's pretty damn good for a .500 team. Where's SLO's 3 stars?

JmuSkinsfan
February 5th, 2009, 07:12 PM
xwhistlexxwhistlex forgot a team there, you know the one that made the playoffs for the second year straight (best in school history)xwhistlexxwhistlex

I thought about it, but I felt like your program is more of a system program than one that runs on athletes per se. Because of the offense you run, I just figured you molded recruits to fit the system...and thus they aren't known to be top recruits ... but I could be very very wrong ... just a perception I had that's all. No insult intended...

813Jag
February 5th, 2009, 07:14 PM
I don't know why people worry about Rival$. (or any other site) In the end it's all about college production not star ratings. When kids and fans worry more about stars and class rankings then you have problems. What did the #1 recruiting class win last year?

And before someone chimes in I could care less if my schools (Southern or Florida St.) were ranked.

coover
February 5th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Where's SLO's 3 stars?

You don't have to worry about them. Your Athletic Director is afraid to schedule Poly. So worry about Montana, Montana State, and maybe Weber State.

And ... oh yeah, good luck against them. We need as many California FCS programs as we can get.

Chi Panther
February 5th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Here is a pretty easy way to know this is crap....

NDSU, SDSU, North Dakota and South Dakota all have better classes than UNI....LOL

If that doesn't do it for you...then...

Take it a step further....UNI has a couple of 2 star Rivals kids who signed their LOI and Rivals still doesn't have it updated as a UNI signed LOI.....

If you are bored....go check out UNI's 2008 class on Rivals....xbowx

Reign of Terrier
February 5th, 2009, 09:09 PM
I thought about it, but I felt like your program is more of a system program than one that runs on athletes per se. Because of the offense you run, I just figured you molded recruits to fit the system...and thus they aren't known to be top recruits ... but I could be very very wrong ... just a perception I had that's all. No insult intended...

xthumbsupxxthumbsupx But we have improved over the years in recruiting and we'll all see that soon.

ValleyChamp
February 5th, 2009, 09:14 PM
This just in. Dayton to be ranked pre-season number 1.

ngineer
February 5th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Recruiting ranking makes about as much sense as the 'national' high school rankings. Mr. Natural said it best......

Lionsrking
February 5th, 2009, 10:44 PM

The Rivals rankings are flawed on it's face, but your analogy for Northwestern State is off base...it would be more like a Kansas State or a South Carolina being ranked over a USC or Florida, not Akron.

R3TRO
February 5th, 2009, 11:43 PM
The Rivals rankings are flawed on it's face, but your analogy for Northwestern State is off base...it would be more like a Kansas State or a South Carolina being ranked over a USC or Florida, not Akron.

I think he was using extremes to make a point... xrolleyesx

Lionsrking
February 5th, 2009, 11:55 PM
I think he was using extremes to make a point... xrolleyesx

Understood but the extreme in this instance was way off. If you want use an analogy to make a point, use a reasonable one.

Dallas Demon
February 6th, 2009, 12:11 AM

It's obvious a mistake was made, I just found out rivals.com didn't call you to certify their results first. xwhistlex I believe offense was indeed intended and taken by many.

Our new head coach was a coach for national champion LSU, while our offensive coordinator was recently a coach for national champion Miami. Both were just coordinators for SEC schools and terrific recruiters. We had several 3 star recruits and many 2 star recruits this time out. Several from the DFW area. Congrats to Richmond for winning the NC, but this recruiting class has nothing to do with last year's results other than allowing us to get a fantistic new coaching staff in place, great recruiting, and excitement buzzing through the air for our football program.

FCS Go!
February 6th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Rivals is for real!

Sac St is now #2! :D

Native
February 6th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Excerpted from the Salt Lake City Tribune
http://www.sltrib.com/wsuwildcats/ci_11634937

Weber State signees

Player Pos HT/WT Hometown High school
Josh Booker RB 6-0/205 Oklahoma City Putnam City North
Jordan Clemente WR 6-4/215 Tooele Tooele
Darren Denucci OL 6-5/250 Bountiful Bountiful
Robbie Diamond DB 6-0/165 Oklahoma City Putnam City
Jordan Egbert TE 6-3/205 Orem Orem
Tony Epperson DB 6-4/200 Park City Park City
Jared Goody OL 6-5/260 Pocatello, Idaho Highland
Jarred Henry LB 6-1/205 Columbia, Mo. Rock Bridge
Breck Lewis QB 6-5/185 Spanish Fork Spanish Fork
Damion McMiller LB 6-2/215 Stockton, Calif. Lincoln
Quaid Morris DB 6-0/185 Nampa, Idaho Nampa
Bijon Mostoufi DT 6-0/275 Honolulu Kaiser
Danny Mullarkey DE 6-3/220 Phoenix Desert Vista
Willie Okwuonu DB 6-0/180 Edmond, Okla. Edmond Santa Fe
Shane Oliverson OL 6-3/240 Preston, Idaho Preston
Trevor Pletcher DE 6-2/225 Edmond, Okla. Edmond Santa Fe
Ethan Rasmussen DB 6-1/180 Hyrum Mountain Crest
Logan Taele DT 6-2/235 St. George Dixie
Hunter Thompson OL 6-2/265 Waialua, Hawaii Waialua
A. Sagapolutele-White DT 5-11/275 Waipahu, Hawaii St. Louis

JC transfers

Jordan Brown DB 6-2/190 Jr. Brigham City Box Elder / Snow
Pierce Cook DB 5-9/160 Jr. Merritt Island, Fla. Merritt Island / Fresno CC
*Steve Halverson LB 6-0/225 So. Elk Grove, Calif. Elk Grove / Am. River
*Vai Tafuna FB 6-1/240 Jr. Mesa, Ariz. Mesa / Mesa CC

*Enrolled for 2009 spring semester at Weber State

roadking
February 7th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Speaking of QB transfers from BCS or (D1) programs to D1AA or FCS programs, has there ever been one to lead a program to the FCS National Championship? I know Flacco (Pitt) took Delaware to the final game but did not win the Championship. I remember one of the Sacca Brothers left Penn State and transferred to maybe Eastern Kentucky, but they didn't win the big one while he was there. I cannot remember if any of the QB's from Marshall were transfers during their run of success. I just can't think of any if there has been one. Please post on here if there has been.

GoBlueHens83
February 7th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Speaking of QB transfers from BCS or (D1) programs to D1AA or FCS programs, has there ever been one to lead a program to the FCS National Championship? I know Flacco (Pitt) took Delaware to the final game but did not win the Championship. I remember one of the Sacca Brothers left Penn State and transferred to maybe Eastern Kentucky, but they didn't win the big one while he was there. I cannot remember if any of the QB's from Marshall were transfers during their run of success. I just can't think of any if there has been one. Please post on here if there has been.

Yes, Andy Hall was a transfer from Georgia Tech and lead Delaware to the 2003 National Championship Game and won. By the way, welcome to AGS!xthumbsupx

roadking
February 7th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Yes, Andy Hall was a transfer from Georgia Tech and lead Delaware to the 2003 National Championship Game and won. By the way, welcome to AGS!xthumbsupx

OK...thanks for the info and the welcome.

AppMan
February 7th, 2009, 05:16 AM
I think they change it when players move from "Unsigned" to "Signed".

Does it change when they go from comitted to unsigned? WCU lost two star recruit Willie Kennedy to grades and another player on signing day to Mars Hill.

Tribe4SF
February 7th, 2009, 06:44 AM

In addition to Hall, Justin Rascati was a Louisville transfer, and took JMU to the 2004 title.

JohnStOnge
February 7th, 2009, 07:59 AM

Northwestern State has not been extremely successful on the field but has been one of the most productive schools in FCS in terms of putting players into the NFL. You can look at the web site http://www.databasefootball.com/players/playerbycollege.htm to get an idea. You have to be careful because there are times when one school is under two different links. For instance, most of the players who have been in the NFL from Northwestern State are under "Northwestern State University" but one is under "Northwestern University State." Similarly, there are only two players under "University of Montana" while the rest of the Montana guys are under "University of Montan." But you'll see that Northwestern State has had more players in the NFL historically than, for instance, the last two FCS national champs (it looks like the site is updated through 2007). According to the latest update at http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/college?letter=n, Northwestern State has as many players in the NFL as App State does (5) and more than Richmond does (3) right now. Five will be near the top as I haven't found an FCS team with more than 6 at that site (haven't looked at them all, but I guarantee you that 5 is more than the overwhelming majority of FCS schools).

I've always thought Northwestern State has been an "underachieving" program given its talent level. I think they typically have a lot of talent for an FCS school. I don't think that, year in and year out, there is any FCS program characterized by faster, more athletic teams. Not App State, not Georgia Southern, not McNeese, not anybody.

SideLine Shooter
February 7th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Rivals for FCS football means about as much as a 3 year old ranking the classes. Illinois State had the top class for about 3 years in a row.

I agree with you 100%, but it is just like predicting the weather. They get it right once and a while.xnodx

smallcollegefbfan
February 7th, 2009, 08:27 AM
I agree with you 100%, but it is just like predicting the weather. They get it right once and a while.xnodx

And a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then as well. xthumbsupx xlolx

jmufan999
February 7th, 2009, 08:30 AM
how many players you put in the NFL? who cares? how does that prove anything about having a respectable football program? ask Hampton how well that's working out for them. they'll win a national title when pigs fly, but they consistently send a guy or two to the league in most years. doesn't mean squat. i'll take playoff appearances and national titles over that any day. and if northwestern state's class is so good, then ALL of us will be expecting A LOT from you THIS YEAR. even if you redshirt a few, you're "#1 in the country" in that category, so you'd better back up all this pub, because people tend to remember little articles like this (i'm not insinuating i'm one of those people).

SideLine Shooter
February 7th, 2009, 08:44 AM
And a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then as well. xthumbsupx xlolx

That is exactly what I'm saying.

JohnStOnge
February 7th, 2009, 09:36 AM
how many players you put in the NFL? who cares? how does that prove anything about having a respectable football program? ask Hampton how well that's working out for them. they'll win a national title when pigs fly, but they consistently send a guy or two to the league in most years. doesn't mean squat. i'll take playoff appearances and national titles over that any day. and if northwestern state's class is so good, then ALL of us will be expecting A LOT from you THIS YEAR. .

I'm not a Northwestern State fan, I'm a McNeese fan. That means I see their athletes through the eyes of an opponent every year. I think they do have a "respectable" football program. They are an enigma. They probably have more wins over FBS opponents than any other I-AA/FCS. They have produced all kinds of talent. But they don't get into the I-AA/FCS playoffs that often and, when they do, they usually lose in the first round.

The point I'm getting at is that a lot of talent goes through that program. You can get a history of NFL draft picks by school at http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?abbr=N&collegeName=Northwestern+State-Louisiana&abbrFlag=0&type=school.

Northwestern State became a I-AA in 1980. So let's look at how many players the Demons had drafted vs. the numbers of players each of the multiple national title programs still in FCS had drafted 1981 - 2008:

Northwestern State 22
Eastern Kentucky 21
Appalachian State 13
Montana 13
Georgia Southern 8*
Youngstown State 6

*Georgia Southern's young program had its first player drafted in 1987. Northwestern State had 17 players drafted 1987 - 2008.

This year they had a new head coach who is very well known and very well connected with respect to the community of high school coaches in Louisiana and Texas. All things considered, I don't consider the thought that they possibly could've brought in the most talented FCS class implausible at all.

JohnStOnge
February 7th, 2009, 09:52 AM

Kind of...except that one thinga about USC and Florida is that they've put more players into the NFL than South Carolina or Kansas State. Northwestern State has put more players into the NFL than programs, like Applachian State and Montana, that have been tops in terms of winning, losing, and playoff performance.

As far as the Akron comparison...well...Akron has only had 10 players drafted since it went I-A in 1987. And while Northwestern State hasn't been great in I-AA/FCS, it's been reasonably solid. It's overall record as a I-AA is 175-151-3 (0.536). About one third of its seasons (11 of 29) have been losing ones, and its been to the post season six times (all since 1987) under circumstances where only 4, then 8, then 12, then 16 of teams in its subdivision have gone. Akron's been to the post season once as a I-A under circumstances in which about half the teams in I-A went and in which they were only one game over 0.500 (7-5). They ended about two thirds of their seasons as a I-A with losing records (15 of 22). Northwestern State's been among the top 4 of I-AA (1998). Akron...well...I don't think the Zips have ever been among the top 60 in I-A/FBS.

JohnStOnge
February 7th, 2009, 10:03 AM
By the way, as a fan of a conference rival I'm very concerned by the success new Demon head Coach Bradley Dale Peveto had with his first recruiting class; especially given his late start. I saw one of those three stars they got(Ridge Turner) on TV and I can say without reservation that guy is one heck of a football player. Also, there's a guy on the McNeese Delphi board who is a high school coach in the Dallas metro area who, if I remember correctly, commented very favorably on the players they got from that area. I expected for Northwestern State to have a rough recruiting season and I don't think they did at all. There's no way to know and the real proof is in the pudding down the road but if I somehow could know I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that Northwestern State has the best recruiting class in FCS this year.

catamount man
February 7th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Does it change when they go from comitted to unsigned? WCU lost two star recruit Willie Kennedy to grades and another player on signing day to Mars Hill.

Willie Kennedy gets his ACT score where it needs to be, he has already told our staff he is coming to Cullowhee so don't get too giddy.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Dallas Demon
February 7th, 2009, 04:45 PM
By the way, as a fan of a conference rival I'm very concerned by the success new Demon head Coach Bradley Dale Peveto had with his first recruiting class; especially given his late start. I saw one of those three stars they got(Ridge Turner) on TV and I can say without reservation that guy is one heck of a football player. Also, there's a guy on the McNeese Delphi board who is a high school coach in the Dallas metro area who, if I remember correctly, commented very favorably on the players they got from that area. I expected for Northwestern State to have a rough recruiting season and I don't think they did at all. There's no way to know and the real proof is in the pudding down the road but if I somehow could know I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that Northwestern State has the best recruiting class in FCS this year.

John, your research is excellent as usual. It should be noted that Northwestern made the playoffs 5 out of 8 years from 1997 through 2004, with a Semifinals appearance in 1998 and a #3 final ranking. Northwestern has made the playoffs more than any other Southland school besides McNeese. On all of the playoff appearances, we have been sent on the road except for the 1998 appearance. In 2001, Northwestern's first round playoff game against eventual national champion Montana was the closest game the Grizzlies had by far in the playoffs that year, and was only decided within the final two minutes.

It should also be noted that our last two games against App. St. and our last two games against Boise St. were all wins for the Demons. Additionally, we have more wins against FBS teams than any team in the FCS (11).

We do have a long history of NFL players, with two of those players being the NFL rookies of the year (Joe Delaney and John Stephens). Let's hope the talent this year, with the influx of terrific new coaching and excitement in the air, translates into renewed success on the football field.

Dallas Demon
February 7th, 2009, 04:54 PM
John, your research is excellent as usual. It should be noted that Northwestern made the playoffs 5 out of 8 years from 1997 through 2004, with a Semifinals appearance in 1998 and a #3 final ranking. Northwestern has made the playoffs more than any other Southland school besides McNeese. On all of the playoff appearances, we have been sent on the road except for the 1998 appearance. In 2001, Northwestern's first round playoff game against eventual national champion Montana was the closest game the Grizzlies had by far in the playoffs that year, and was only decided within the final two minutes.

It should also be noted that our last two games against App. St. and our last two games against Boise St. were all wins for the Demons. Additionally, we have more wins against FBS teams than any team in the FCS (11).

We do have a long history of NFL players, with two of those players being the NFL rookies of the year (Joe Delaney and John Stephens). Let's hope the talent this year, with the influx of terrific new coaching and excitement in the air, translates into renewed success on the football field.

ASU
February 7th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Football is a "Team" game.....not a winner of who has the most players drafted in the NFL.

Would be hard to keep score, if score was determined by number that went into the NFL.

JohnStOnge
February 7th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Football is a "Team" game.....not a winner of who has the most players drafted in the NFL.

Would be hard to keep score, if score was determined by number that went into the NFL.

Oh yeah, I agree. All I'm saying is that it's not implausible at all to say that Northwestern State could've had the best recruit class in FCS. Whether it's translated into great playoff performances or not, that program has had a lot of talent. Joe Delaney, John Stephens, Odessa Turner, Gary Reasons, Terrence McGee, Bobby Hebert, Mark Duper. Some HBCU schools have done better over the long term. But I don't know if there's any predominately white I-AA/FCS school that has produced as much NFL talent over the years as Northwestern State has during the 1980-2008 period.

NSUDemon98
February 7th, 2009, 09:32 PM
how many players you put in the NFL? who cares? how does that prove anything about having a respectable football program? ask Hampton how well that's working out for them. they'll win a national title when pigs fly, but they consistently send a guy or two to the league in most years. doesn't mean squat. i'll take playoff appearances and national titles over that any day. and if northwestern state's class is so good, then ALL of us will be expecting A LOT from you THIS YEAR. even if you redshirt a few, you're "#1 in the country" in that category, so you'd better back up all this pub, because people tend to remember little articles like this (i'm not insinuating i'm one of those people).

Ya know, that might be true...except no one from NSU started this effing thread or is even on here bragging for that matter.

NSUDemon98
February 7th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Oh yeah, I agree. All I'm saying is that it's not implausible at all to say that Northwestern State could've had the best recruit class in FCS. Whether it's translated into great playoff performances or not, that program has had a lot of talent. Joe Delaney, John Stephens, Odessa Turner, Gary Reasons, Terrence McGee, Bobby Hebert, Mark Duper. Some HBCU schools have done better over the long term. But I don't know if there's any predominately white I-AA/FCS school that has produced as much NFL talent over the years as Northwestern State has during the 1980-2008 period.

John, shhhhh...you're only making it worse on us. That isn't intentional, is it? xlolx

TexasTerror
February 7th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Northwestern State has had the toughest schedules and the best recruiting class in the SLC for the last few years according to Rivals and everyone else...like Lamar (who apparently had a third-ranked recruiting class in the nation a few years ago), the results have not translated to the sport itself.

Dallas Demon
February 7th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Northwestern State has had the toughest schedules and the best recruiting class in the SLC for the last few years according to Rivals and everyone else...like Lamar (who apparently had a third-ranked recruiting class in the nation a few years ago), the results have not translated to the sport itself.

Starting early this year Terror?

roadking
February 8th, 2009, 09:37 AM
It sounds to me like there could be a potential coaching problem at NWS. If they have had the best recruiting classes the last few years, and then have all these players in the NFL, something doesnt seem quite right there. Just a thought

Dallas Demon
February 8th, 2009, 10:56 AM
It sounds to me like there could be a potential coaching problem at NWS. If they have had the best recruiting classes the last few years, and then have all these players in the NFL, something doesnt seem quite right there. Just a thought

Hence why last year's coach was fired with a 7-5 record... Entirely new coaching staff this year. We need to go a different direction.

FCS Go!
February 8th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Hasn't NW St had two, sometimes three, FBS teams on their schedule every year?

McEagle
February 8th, 2009, 01:39 PM

4) Chattanooga - SoCon

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Many FCS schools are not included in that list for reasons unknown. That includes
Furman, Ga Southern, Northern Iowa etc. Do you think that Georgetown and Presbyterian which are included have better classes that the aforemetioned three.
I hardly think so.

Dallas Demon
February 8th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Hasn't NW St had two, sometimes three, FBS teams on their schedule every year?

Yes, for the most part. Of the games below, we won 5 of them and were competitive in several.

2008 Baylor
2007 Texas Tech, Ole Miss
2006 Kansas, Baylor, Ole Miss
2005 Louisiana-Monroe, Louisiana-Lafayette
2004 Louisiana-Lafayette
2003 Tulane, Louisiana-Monroe
2002 Georgia
2001 TCU, Oklahoma St.
2000 Central Florida, Louisiana-Lafayette
1999 Southern Mississippi, Louisiana-Monroe
1998 Missouri, Louisiana-Lafayette

NSUDemon98
February 8th, 2009, 08:05 PM

Better than having a cupcake schedule and still sucking... a la BearKat style.

NSUDemon98
February 8th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Starting early this year Terror?

What do you mean "starting"? He never STOPS.

Once you get on TexasTerror's bad list you're doomed for eternity...as the SWAC schools can attest he enjoys nothing more than doing everything in his/her power to personally rip on and make back-handed comments at whichever school he chooses to direct his disdain. xnonono2x

Dallas Demon
February 8th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Better than having a cupcake schedule and still sucking... a la BearKat style.

TT indicated his problem was with Stoker the last few years. It's evident he just doesn't like Northwestern St. as Stoker is now gone. Since the Bearkats are considering Stoker for their DC from what I hear, I wonder if he will change his tune if he is hired?

mikebigg
February 9th, 2009, 04:20 AM
What do you mean "starting"? He never STOPS.

Once you get on TexasTerror's bad list you're doomed for eternity...as the SWAC schools can attest he enjoys nothing more than doing everything in his/her power to personally rip on and make back-handed comments at whichever school he chooses to direct his disdain. xnonono2x

Yep... we call it "biitchazzness"! xlolx

Ronbo
February 9th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Take a look at Montana's Rivals recruits.

2 zero stars. Rivals is a joke. This is typical of our list every year and yet we have the best record in FCS over the last 10 years.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?sport=1&school=268&year=2009#page1

Hauck said we landed every recruit we went after in Montana, we got everybody we wanted.

Hauck said we got the best looking safety recruit he has ever recruited and he was the recruiting director for Colorado and Washington, and he also recruited at UCLA.

We got a lineman out of Washington that committed early and then received an offer from Washington State later and he honored his committment to Montana and turned the Cougars down.

There were 2-3 last minute 11th hour commits of guys that were being heavily looked at by FBS that Hauck said he was surprised we got.

We got two DT's that Hauck said could start as true freshmen.

We landed a trio of LB's that Hauck says is the best 3 LB's he has recruited since he's been at Montana.

And Rivals has us with two no star recruits! xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

NSUDemon98
February 9th, 2009, 12:05 PM
see below

NSUDemon98
February 9th, 2009, 12:11 PM
TexasTerror
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/61f993e498.png

TexasTerror
February 9th, 2009, 01:26 PM
TT indicated his problem was with Stoker the last few years. It's evident he just doesn't like Northwestern St. as Stoker is now gone. Since the Bearkats are considering Stoker for their DC from what I hear, I wonder if he will change his tune if he is hired?

Are we sure Stoker will go to SHSU? Perhaps it's like Jose Lima. He's annoying when against you, much better when he's on your side.

My biggest problem with NSU was how every year we hear about top recruiting class in the SLC, toughest schedule in the nation, etc, etc -- it just got old, but very expected rhetoric from Stoker. Now, here we go with the recruiting class and I'm just counting the days down until we hear about the "toughest" schedule in the SLC or FCS from someone in the NSU athletic department...

It's the same old dog and pony show yearly...

813Jag
February 9th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Are we sure Stoker will go to SHSU? Perhaps it's like Jose Lima. He's annoying when against you, much better when he's on your side.

My biggest problem with NSU was how every year we hear about top recruiting class in the SLC, toughest schedule in the nation, etc, etc -- it just got old, but very expected rhetoric from Stoker. Now, here we go with the recruiting class and I'm just counting the days down until we hear about the "toughest" schedule in the SLC or FCS from someone in the NSU athletic department...

do you think people feel the same when they read your posts? xconfusedx

Dallas Demon
February 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM

Stoker is gone, find another excuse. Not a single Demon fan came on here boasting about our recruiting class. A McNeese fan posted about the remarkable Northwestern recruiting class as outlined by rivals.com, not a Northwestern fan. You just don't like Northwestern, just as you don't like other schools partularly the SWAC and other HBCUs. That is your choice and your right, but be prepared to take the backlashing in return. xsmhx

Grizzaholic
February 9th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Stoker is gone, find another excuse. Not a single Demon fan came on here boasting about our recruiting class. A McNeese fan posted about the remarkable Northwestern recruiting class as outlined by rivals.com, not a Northwestern fan. You just don't like Northwestern, just as you don't like other schools partularly the SWAC and other HBCUs. That is your choice and your right, but be prepared to take the backlashing in return. xsmhx

xthumbsupx

CSUBUCDAD
February 9th, 2009, 02:49 PM

Top 5 FCS

#121 - NwSU
#122 - WCU
#123 - UMass
#124 - Richmond
#125 - App State

That list cannot be accurate. It only shows Chuck South with 7 commits. We signed 26.

Retro
February 9th, 2009, 03:01 PM
This is not a knock on the FCS teams ranked, but the list itself..

Does anyone really believe that all FBS teams out recruited all FCS teams? I'm pretty sure over the last few years that Mcneese and NWST have out done UL-L for sure. If the rankings were accurate they'd look more like the Sagarin rankings with various FCS teams within the top 100 rankings..

That being said, it is very plausible that a team like NWST is near the top because like some stated earlier they do recruit well and often it comes down to either Mcneese or NWST for some of the top players in the state not offered by LSU even over schools like LaTech and Tulane.. I think NWST's lack of success recently has been more to do with coaching than talent for the most part..

NSUDemon98
February 9th, 2009, 03:08 PM
do you think people feel the same when they read your posts? xconfusedx

BURN!!!!!

But the bigger question is...why does TexasTerror give a ****?

NSUDemon98
February 9th, 2009, 03:09 PM

EXACTLY!

First it was Stoker. Now it is something else.

At least have the balls to admit he hates NSU.

813Jag
February 9th, 2009, 03:21 PM
EXACTLY!

he doesn't hate NSU, he only wants to see them do better. xrolleyesx

NSUDemon98
February 9th, 2009, 03:28 PM
he doesn't hate NSU, he only wants to see them do better. xrolleyesx

No, he doesn't.

Grizzaholic
February 9th, 2009, 03:31 PM
No, he doesn't.

From reading his posts it sure doesn't seem like he does.

McNeese75
February 9th, 2009, 10:27 PM
EXACTLY!

xrolleyesx No problem, I HATE NSU !!!!! :D

(not really, my youngest son is a Demon Grad xcoolx xnodx)

Dallas Demon
February 10th, 2009, 01:30 AM
xrolleyesx No problem, I HATE NSU !!!!! :D

(not really, my youngest son is a Demon Grad xcoolx xnodx)

No, not you, you're good. It's all about TT.