PDA

View Full Version : Lafayette's Bulletin Board will be full

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2005, 04:33 PM
The bottom half of the draw could easily turn into the Appalachian State Invitational. The Mountaineers have one of the best home-field advantages in I-AA and have won 15 straight games at Kidd Brewer Stadium.

Should ASU continue to win, the Mountaineers would be at home until the championship game, Dec. 16 in Chattanooga, Tenn. Should Appalachian beat Lafayette, the balanced Mountaineers would face the winner of the Southern Illinois-Eastern Illinois showdown in the quarterfinals.

If it's only Monday, and this is guaranteed to be on the bulletin board, I can't wait for their bulletin board by Saturday.

Hansel
November 21st, 2005, 04:35 PM
If it's only Monday, and this is guaranteed to be on the bulletin board, I can't wait for their bulletin board by Saturday.
I guess I fail to see the Bulletin Board material??

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2005, 04:37 PM
The bottom half of the draw could easily turn into the Appalachian State Invitational.

Hansel
November 21st, 2005, 04:39 PM
Guess I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the first paragraph :o, that being said, I think it "easily could"

AppState
November 21st, 2005, 07:44 PM
The bottom half of the draw could easily turn into the Appalachian State Invitational.

You are not invited.

Pard4Life
November 21st, 2005, 07:52 PM
You are not invited.

Har Har. We already got our invite.

I think you are referring to YSU.

ngineer
November 21st, 2005, 08:16 PM
Boy I'll say...the threads are chocked full of material for the 'pards. Hopefully Tavani uses it well. Very reminiscent of when Lehigh was sent out to Western Illinois of ...oh yes, the Gateway Conference in 2000 and was laughed and hooted at everywhere--even on the field by the "Leathernecks".
The 'pards are getting the same treatment, and as much as I still hurt from Saturday, I hope to be smiling for those 'spotted cats' five days from now. :cool:

Pard4Life
November 21st, 2005, 08:26 PM
Boy I'll say...the threads are chocked full of material for the 'pards. Hopefully Tavani uses it well. Very reminiscent of when Lehigh was sent out to Western Illinois of ...oh yes, the Gateway Conference in 2000 and was laughed and hooted at everywhere--even on the field by the "Leathernecks".
The 'pards are getting the same treatment, and as much as I still hurt from Saturday, I hope to be smiling for those 'spotted cats' five days from now. :cool:

I think App. St. will be focused. I read some press on their side and the players seem focused, taking it "one game at a time." I'd expect a team who played LSU and Kansas tough to be focused and prepared for anyone.

AppState
November 21st, 2005, 11:33 PM
Har Har. We already got our invite.

I think you are referring to YSU.
Lehigh.

Chi Panther
November 21st, 2005, 11:41 PM
The Mountaineers have one of the best home-field advantages in I-AA and have won 15 straight games at Kidd Brewer Stadium.

The Great thing about winning streaks in I-AA football is that 1 team in the playoffs gets to end the year with a win......

So the Kidd Brewer streak may stay intact....but now almost every game is a Furman and GSU....not just every other year......

AppGuy04
November 22nd, 2005, 07:41 AM
The Great thing about winning streaks in I-AA football is that 1 team in the playoffs gets to end the year with a win......

So the Kidd Brewer streak may stay intact....but now almost every game is a Furman and GSU....not just every other year......

I hope you are NOT comparing Lafayette to Furman and GSU

penguinonastick
November 23rd, 2005, 12:03 PM
It should be full of letters of congratualtions from the committee :mad: saying hey - you did not deserve to get in but what the heck we'll give you a shot at it - go out there and make us proud. :D

GO GUINS
SCREW THE COMMITTEE
GO APPY!!!

ChickenMan
November 23rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
It should be full of letters of congratualtions from the committee :mad: saying hey - you did not deserve to get in but what the heck we'll give you a shot at it - go out there and make us proud. :D

GO GUINS
SCREW THE COMMITTEE
GO APPY!!!

http://files.blog-city.com/files/M05/100345/p/f/babies.jpg

Pard94
November 23rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
http://files.blog-city.com/files/M05/100345/p/f/babies.jpg

Perfect chickenman! Frigging perfect.

penguinonastick
November 24th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Great picture of Laughterette players and coaches after Appy state eats hands them thier lunch in Boone! :asswhip:

GO GUINS
SCREW THE COMMITTEE xazzx
GO APPY :beerchug:

GannonFan
November 24th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Bulletin boards don't win football games. Lafayette, especially without Mauer at QB, look to be in for a long day - keep it within 20 and that could be respectable.

colgate13
November 24th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Bulletin boards don't win football games. Lafayette, especially without Mauer at QB, look to be in for a long day - keep it within 20 and that could be respectable.

Don't know so much about that. Maurer had a great 2004 but kind of underperformed in 2005. Pat Davis is very capable and actually a better passer. Lafayette's real issue IMO is if Hurt (RB) can hold on to the ball or not. If he can, he's a nice back.