PDA

View Full Version : Signing Day Plans?

PhoenixPhan06
January 29th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Does anyone plan on attending any school functions, informal get togethers, etc. for Signing Day Wednesday, 02/04/09?

Elon is hosting a Signing Day Luncheon at the Best Western with lunch catered by the Chop House for those local fans wishing to attend.

http://www.elonphoenix.com/news.aspx?sid=fb&nid=6008

89Hen
January 29th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I've verbally committed to Delaware, but I may end up signing with Florida and then transferring to Delaware in a couple years. xpeacex

PhoenixPhan06
January 29th, 2009, 03:53 PM
I've verbally committed to Delaware, but I may end up signing with Florida and then transferring to Delaware in a couple years. xpeacex

Haha, I'm sure there will be plenty of that going on Wednesday!

UCABEARS75
January 29th, 2009, 03:56 PM
UCA will be having a signing day press conference with some snacks Wednesday afternoon.

I think I can work that into my busy schedule.

ASU
January 29th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Appalachian has plans to sell tickets....drinks and food....and show highlight clips of new signees.....and update everyone on the new Kidd Brewer Stadium 7 story addition progress.

BEAR
January 29th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Appalachian has plans to sell tickets....drinks and food....and show highlight clips of new signees.....and update everyone on the new Kidd Brewer Stadium 7 story addition progress.

For all those who can't read normal sized font or who believe that yelling something on a message board will get you more noticed...see above. xeyebrowx Trust me ASU fan...we can all read the message board print just fine in regular size text or we wouldn't be here daily..xlolx

As for my UCA signing day plans...I'm going to email as many signees of other schools as I possibly can and use extra large font so they know what great school they missed out on signing with this season. xeekx xlolx

McNeese75
January 29th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Booster clubs meet in the early evening to see the final list, hear about each new Cowboy and see some highlight film. Then I put the list in a drawer and pull it out in a couple years to see who is still around xrotatehx

SUjagTILLiDIE
January 29th, 2009, 08:29 PM
RECRUITING BASH SET FOR FEBRUARY 4, 2009
Annual Football Bash to be in Cotillion Ballroom next Wednesday!

Jan. 28, 2009

Southern University Football fans are invited to join the SU football coaching staff, the Department of Athletics personnel, and the "Jaguar Nation" for its Annual National Football Signing Day Recruitment Bash. The event is scheduled for Wednesday, February 4th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm in the Cotillion Ballroom of the Smith-Brown Memorial Union on the Southern University campus.

The bash will give fans an opportunity to hear Southern University head football coach PETE RICHARDSON and members of his coaching staff talk about the SU football newcomers for the 2009 season.

Video highlights, information on all new 2009 signees and transfers, and door prizes will be featured.

Tickets are $15 per person and include admission to the event and a buffet style dinner.

http://gojagsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/012809aaa.html

PhoenixPhan06
January 30th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Its good to know that people are making such an event out of it. Signing Day borders on a national holiday. I'd say its right up there with the Madden Release, NCAA/Conference Tournament games, and Opening Day.

Cobblestone
January 30th, 2009, 10:58 AM
I think Rizzi has a press conference planned in the late afternoon that day. Hopefully I can sneak out of work a little early to attend it. I hope to be celebrating and toasting our new defensive backfield that night.

813Jag
January 30th, 2009, 11:00 AM
you'll stay at Florida for more than a week? what a crazy idea. xlolx

813Jag
January 30th, 2009, 11:01 AM
RECRUITING BASH SET FOR FEBRUARY 4, 2009
Annual Football Bash to be in Cotillion Ballroom next Wednesday!

Jan. 28, 2009

Southern University Football fans are invited to join the SU football coaching staff, the Department of Athletics personnel, and the "Jaguar Nation" for its Annual National Football Signing Day Recruitment Bash. The event is scheduled for Wednesday, February 4th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm in the Cotillion Ballroom of the Smith-Brown Memorial Union on the Southern University campus.

The bash will give fans an opportunity to hear Southern University head football coach PETE RICHARDSON and members of his coaching staff talk about the SU football newcomers for the 2009 season.

Video highlights, information on all new 2009 signees and transfers, and door prizes will be featured.

Tickets are $15 per person and include admission to the event and a buffet style dinner.

http://gojagsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/012809aaa.html
I'll be following along here in Tampa. xthumbsupx