View Full Version : UNI schedule

achrist70
January 23rd, 2009, 07:14 PM
The Panthers released their 2009 football schedule
6 home games and 5 on the road

scheduled St. Francis?

nwFL Griz
January 23rd, 2009, 07:20 PM
Link (http://unipanthers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/012309aaa.html) in case anyone cares.

BearsCountry
January 23rd, 2009, 08:15 PM
scheduled St. Francis?

Its a FCS game. Could have went the D2 or NAIA route.

clenz
January 23rd, 2009, 08:17 PM
Its a FCS game. Could have went the D2 or NAIA route.Exactly. It is a D1 win for us. With an 11 game schedule teams need to get as many counters as possible.

JayJ79
January 23rd, 2009, 08:22 PM
Exactly. It is a D1 win for us. With an 11 game schedule teams need to get as many counters as possible.

Hopefully a win, at least.
Yes, the Panthers SHOULD win. But you can't count your chickens before they hatch

ValleyChamp
January 23rd, 2009, 08:23 PM
We will NOT lose that game.

Hansel
January 23rd, 2009, 08:28 PM
looks like they got a bye week before the NDSU game

TexasTerror
January 23rd, 2009, 09:35 PM
Glad to see St. Francis playing UNI.

The NEC is going to have to prove their worth and improve as a conference. Only way to do that is for ALL teams in the league to play other teams from AQ conferences.

Thundar
January 23rd, 2009, 10:50 PM
Glad to see St. Francis playing UNI.

The NEC is going to have to prove their worth and improve as a conference. Only way to do that is for ALL teams in the league to play other teams from AQ conferences.

CCSU came to Fargo last year! Wasn't much of a game but good progress!

ValleyChamp
January 23rd, 2009, 11:10 PM
looks like they got a bye week before the NDSU game

And after.

UNHWildCats
January 23rd, 2009, 11:12 PM
And after.
what about the week of?

Thundar
January 23rd, 2009, 11:24 PM
what about the week of?

Hey now, it wasn't a total whipping in Cedar Falls, next year they come to Fargo, granted they might win (its on like Donkey Kong) but it won't be a bye week!!:)

Thundar
January 23rd, 2009, 11:24 PM
what about the week of?

Hey now, it wasn't a total whipping in Cedar Falls, next year they come to Fargo, granted they might win (its on like Donkey Kong) but it won't be a bye week!!:) oh wait you were talking about St. Francisxoopsx

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 24th, 2009, 11:06 AM
UNI better be ready when they come to the FFD.

Bison win.....right all you UNI fansxwhistlexxwhistlex

clenz
January 24th, 2009, 11:29 AM
UNI better be ready when they come to the FFD.

Bison win.....right all you UNI fansxwhistlexxwhistlex
It's about as much of a guaranteed win for NDSU next year as winning the conference and making the NC was this past year for the Bizon.:Dxcoffeex

I kid. I expect it to be a better game than it was last year, and UNI to not sit on the ball the entire second half if they are up 20 at half again. NDSU seems to hold grudges really well, so I'm not expecting a warm welcome on my possible trip to the ******ing Fargo "Dome".

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 24th, 2009, 11:36 AM
It's about as much of a guaranteed win for NDSU next year as winning the conference and making the NC was this past year for the Bizon.:Dxcoffeex

I kid. I expect it to be a better game than it was last year, and UNI to not sit on the ball the entire second half if they are up 20 at half again. NDSU seems to hold grudges really well, so I'm not expecting a warm welcome on my possible trip to the ******ing Fargo "Dome".

Injuries, inopportune tos, and underachievement was the "calling-card" for the 08 Bison.

09 team should be good....the defense should be very good....if we get the QB situation in order the offense can be productive.

FFD will be sold-out and very loud for UNI next year....and I'll be there on the 30 behind the UNI bench giving them "encouragement"xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

PantherRob82
January 24th, 2009, 11:45 AM
I'll be at the FFD

BearsCountry
January 24th, 2009, 05:08 PM
We will NOT lose that game.

The week after St. Francis you will. :)

achrist70
January 24th, 2009, 07:04 PM

You have a right to your opinion.

clenz
January 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Weeks 6-10, maybe 11) really shaped up as a true test for this team

Thundar
January 24th, 2009, 09:12 PM

Clenz, relax you'll be treated fine the message board fans represent 1% of the fan base, walk around the Tailgate and you'll realize we are not all that bad!xpeacex

ValleyChamp
January 24th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Clenz, relax you'll be treated fine the message board fans represent 1% of the fan base, walk around the Tailgate and you'll realize we are not all that bad!xpeacex

This is true, because only about 1% of people have computers in North Dakota.xcoffeex

Is it true that they actually have hitches to tie up your donkey in front of the Farodome?;)

achrist70
January 24th, 2009, 10:58 PM
This is true, because only about 1% of people have computers in North Dakota.xcoffeex

Is it true that they actually have hitches to tie up your donkey in front of the Farodome?;)

Amazing!

Thundar
January 24th, 2009, 11:21 PM

WOW, looks like mommy forgot to tuck you in tonight!

Your just like the UNI idiots that came on Bisonville and talked smack about every topic grow up

JayJ79
January 24th, 2009, 11:41 PM

Just like they have spots for tractor parking outside the UNI-Dome!

Big Al
January 25th, 2009, 12:23 AM
This just in:

NDSU announces the halftime show for the UNI game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3tG1X5ewAg

I hear all the ladies in North Dakota are easily separated from their white cotton grannypanties at the mere mention of Ivan Mladek...

achrist70
January 25th, 2009, 09:31 AM
This just in:

I hear all the ladies in North Dakota are easily separated from their white cotton grannypanties at the mere mention of Ivan Mladek...

I heard that the halftime show was more like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNOg-9YiEKU xlolx

ValleyChamp
January 25th, 2009, 01:53 PM
WOW, looks like mommy forgot to tuck you in tonight!

Your just like the UNI idiots that came on Bisonville and talked smack about every topic grow up

Jeez relax. Im just kidding around.xthumbsupx

crunifan
January 25th, 2009, 08:17 PM

I bet the 42-0 annihilation we gave you guys last season in the Dome would be adequate ammo for revenge. xnodx

PantherRob82
January 25th, 2009, 10:51 PM

Doubt it. We need to meet up with some of your MSU AGSers this time. Looking forward to our 2nd trip to Springfield.

PantherRob82
January 25th, 2009, 10:53 PM
and Bison fans, please be ready to welcome be. Gil Dobie will vouch for me. :)

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 26th, 2009, 06:05 AM
and Bison fans, please be ready to welcome be. Gil Dobie will vouch for me. :)

......best tailgate in FCS!!!!

....FFD will be loud and sold-out

....Bison will be tuff to beat in the FFD

clenz
January 26th, 2009, 08:50 AM
......best tailgate in FCS!!!!

....FFD will be loud and sold-out

....Bison will be tuff to beat in the FFDHopefully we take a page from the SDSU 2008 FFD playbook then:D

UNI Pike
January 26th, 2009, 02:51 PM
This just in:

WTF was that? The global crisis must be hitting Eastern Europe hard. Apparently out-of-synch dubbed p0rn is no longer bringing in the dollars.

RabidRabbit
January 26th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Hopefully we take a page from the SDSU 2008 FFD playbook then:D

Took us friggin 45 years to get that blast win up there (Trampling Herd :p )

Now if Jacks can keep the Coughlin wins coming in. xthumbsupx