PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota/NDSU Schedule a Rematch in 2011

Thunderstruck84
January 23rd, 2009, 01:21 PM
Gophers to play national power USC twice (http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/38226894.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aUUX)

In addition to the USC games, the Gophers will play host to South Dakota in 2010 and North Dakota State in 2011.
Time for the rematch! Brewster should have his ducks in a row by this time with all of his recruits. Hopefully the Bison have things worked out by then too.

darell1976
January 23rd, 2009, 01:42 PM
Gophers to play national power USC twice (http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/38226894.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aUUX)

Time for the rematch! Brewster should have his ducks in a row by this time with all of his recruits. Hopefully the Bison have things worked out by then too.

Gophers should play us in 2012 since the nickname will be gone they would have to lift the ban...if they aren't too scared like they are now. Its good to see USD and NDSU playing them...crush the maroon and gold!!:)

NDB
January 23rd, 2009, 01:47 PM
Gophers should play us in 2012 since the nickname will be gone they would have to lift the ban...if they aren't too scared like they are now. Its good to see USD and NDSU playing them...crush the maroon and gold!!:)

really, the nickname is going to be gone by 2012? says who?

Kanitapja
January 23rd, 2009, 03:40 PM

U Mary would still be able, ready, and willing to keep a spot open on its schedule, regardless of any name...xcoffeex

darell1976
January 23rd, 2009, 03:49 PM

The deadline is Nov, 30, 2010 so 2 years after that why would UND keep the Sioux name and not have any home playoff games. It's as good as gone.

BisonCM
January 23rd, 2009, 03:53 PM
Enough about UND and NDSU thread is about Minnesota scheduling FCS opponents, which is good to see since Brewster pretty much said the Goofers had nothing to gain by playing NDSU again and would not schedule them again. So personally I'm exicted to see it again

NDB
January 23rd, 2009, 04:07 PM
The deadline is Nov, 30, 2010 so 2 years after that why would UND keep the Sioux name and not have any home playoff games. It's as good as gone.

um, maybe because UND's working to keep the nickname? right?

UND is trying to keep the nickname?

otherwise why wasn't it dropped today?

i thought this was all resolved? the issue settled?

you mean it's not? i'm confused?

then why did the und community give douple and the summit grief?

xrotatehxxrotatehxxrotatehx

Thundar
January 23rd, 2009, 06:15 PM

Are you kidding me the Gophers scared to play the Sioux in FB! Now that my friend is the dumbest thing i have heard

xlmaoxxlmaoxxlmaox

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 24th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Are you kidding me the Gophers scared to play the Sioux in FB! Now that my friend is the dumbest thing i have heard

xlmaoxxlmaoxxlmaox

Gophers would had the Sue their ass......cannot wait to see the TT score next year....Crabtree will be gone so it might only be 77-3.

darell1976
January 24th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Gophers would had the Sue their ass......cannot wait to see the TT score next year....Crabtree will be gone so it might only be 77-3.

Oh come on that is just absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We may score 6.xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 25th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Oh come on that is just absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We may score 6.xlolx

I stand corrected!!

xrolleyesxxrolleyesxxrolleyesx