PDA

View Full Version : Cupcake bracket?

Eaglegus2
November 20th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Appy State, hands down. :nod: :nod: :nod:

Thanks, Roachy. :rolleyes:

TexasTerror
November 20th, 2005, 01:34 PM
That other half of the bracket is tough...

Montana, TxSt, New Hampshire and GA Southern are all teams I can see come out of the top...

Bobcat94
November 20th, 2005, 01:43 PM
We are playing with the big boys now. When I saw G freakin' SU I didn't know if I wanted to scream for joy or cry........Look behind them... the freakin' Griz a after them UNH. Good God, What a tough freakin' bracket.

Much respect for all of the teams!!!!!!!

putter
November 20th, 2005, 01:43 PM
the Griz could potentially see 2 option offenses back to back... :confused:

ASU Kep
November 20th, 2005, 01:44 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

blukeys
November 20th, 2005, 01:47 PM
This was said last year with Montana, UNH, and GSU all in the same bracket. Allegedly, the other bracket was a breeze for Furman. Guess what the NC came out of the other bracket and it wasn't Furman. There will be no easy games in the playoffs.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 20th, 2005, 01:50 PM
This was said last year with Montana, UNH, and GSU all in the same bracket. Allegedly, the other bracket was a breeze for Furman. Guess what the NC came out of the other bracket and it wasn't Furman. There will be no easy games in the playoffs.

Furman nearly beat JMU (a one point game).

anyways, I think there is no question that New Hampshire's bracket is much tougher than Appalachian State's. It's really peculiar that they'd give the #1 team a tougher bracket than the number two team. Anyways, I'd trade places with SIU in a heartbeat, and I think most Southern fans would agree with me. IT doesn't guarantee that the champion will come from that bracket. It just means that the road to Chattanooga is tougher in that bracket.

KJ Eagle
November 20th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I was glad that we weren't in the same bracket as slAppy and Vermin, cause I wanted to see them again in 'Nooga. But, man is it going to be a tough road to 'Nooga for anyone in our side of the bracket.

Pard4Life
November 20th, 2005, 01:58 PM

Applachain St. is a great program and just looking at their opponents makes me nervous.. wins over Geo. Southern, played Kansas, LSU. But do not automatically give them the section. Delaware was thinking that way last year and the Leopards almost came away with a win if not for a freak fumble at the 10 w/ under two minutes to play. The Pards went into one of the most hostile I-AA stadiums in the playoffs and almost pulled it out. The core of the team is back from that game. We know what to expect, so don't expect Lafayette to be in shock and awe of Applachian St. Lafayette does have their work cut out for them, but they can win this game.