PDA

View Full Version : Richmond or Montana??? VOTE!

Syntax Error
January 19th, 2009, 02:30 AM
Who bids the most for their AGS Auction package?

2008 Championship Auction! Two Packages! Bid Now!

Time again for the Championship game auction on eBay to benefit AGS. Donated this year are the following items divided into two seperate packages:

RICHMOND FAN PACKAGE
1 - Khaki adjustable cap, NCAA Championship Game 2008 with team names design
2 - University of Richmond Alumni Association pom-poms
2 - University of Richmond Alumni Association "WE ARE U-R!" foam #1 fingers
1 each - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday editions of the Chattanooga Times Free Press newspaper
1 - NCAA Championship Game 2008 media parking pass and plastic media credential passcard on a cord
1 - University of Richmond football media guide
1 - University of Richmond football postseason media guide
1 - Colonial Athletic Association football media guide
1 - 11"x17" color "BEAT RICHMOND" poster
1 - NCAA Championship Game 2008 program
1 - NCAA Championship Game 2008 pressbox 11"x17" roster card
1 each - Quickie Statistics sheet: 1st quarter, Halftime, 3rd quarter, and Final
1 - NCAA Championship Game 2008 complete final stats book
1 each - Two-page Postgame Press Conference quotes for Richmond and Montana
1 - DVD with at least seven photo galleries (over 300 pictures) from the press conferences, Sports Network awards show, tailgates and the NCAA Championship Game 2008.
1 - DVD with videos of the pregame, coinflip, fans in the stands, and fans rushing the field at the end of the game; plus audio of the pregame and postgame press conferences of both teams, and the Sports Network awards show.

MONTANA FAN PACKAGE
1 - Grey, Large long sleeve, NCAA Championship Game 2008 t-shirt with team helmets design on the back
1 - University of Montana football media guide
1 - University of Montana football postseason media guide
1 - Big Sky Conference football media guide for the NCAA Championship Game 2008
1 - NCAA Championship Game 2008 program
1 - 11"x17" color "GRIZ NATION" poster
1 - Khaki velcro cap, NCAA Championship Game 2008 Habitat for Humanity design
1 - Habitat for Humanity color promo folder with color inserts/brochure
1 - Sports Network awards show color promo folder with color inserts and 24 page program book
1 - DVD with at least seven photo galleries (over 300 pictures) from the press conferences, Sports Network awards show, tailgates and the NCAA Championship Game 2008.
1 - DVD with videos of the pregame, coinflip, fans in the stands, and fans rushing the field at the end of the game; plus audio of the pregame and postgame press conferences of both teams, and the Sports Network awards show.

The auctions are 10 days long and have started already. Bidding for each package begins at $50.

Place your bids here:

2008 NCAA Division I Football Championship: Montana
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220343665320

2008 NCAA Division I Football Championship: Richmond
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220343664002

Clothing, books, DVDs, memorabilia for both packages.

Montana and Richmond fans -- spread the word amongst your fan boards and respected conference fan sites!

uofmman1122
January 19th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Montana has more potential bidders, but Richmond won, so I think that will ultimately effect how many Montana fans bid.

I'll say Richmond.

bandl
January 19th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Why would fans bid for second-place memorabilia?? xconfusedx

And why was there a poll created about this?? xconfusedx

jmufan999
January 19th, 2009, 09:10 AM
is this REALLY all we have to talk about?

buckp
January 19th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Winning a NC is nothing to sneeze about - I would think a Spider fan would want to grab as much as he/she can. xnodx

spdram
January 23rd, 2009, 08:45 PM
Congrats on winning the bid Richmond fans.