PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Cal Poly

griz37
November 20th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the playoff field. Hope a lot of you can make it up to Missoula for 2nd time. Heres to a great game.

Phrebert
November 20th, 2005, 12:59 PM
If the Offense that played in before shows up then GOOD LUCK Poly.

rokamortis
November 20th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Congratz to Cal Poly for making it - but the committee didn't do them any favors sending them back to Missoula. Beating the griz at home is tough - let alone twice in the same season.

Tailbone
November 20th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Congratz to Cal Poly for making it - but the committee didn't do them any favors sending them back to Missoula. Beating the griz at home is tough - let alone twice in the same season.

Yeah, or in this case, once.

Reed Rothchild
November 20th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Wah-Griz is a different world come playoff time. Good luck with that one Poly

Poly Pigskin
November 20th, 2005, 02:56 PM
If we can put together any kind of a run defense this time then I like our chances. Hilliard almost single-handedly beat us in October.

Do any of you Griz fans know if this game is going to be televised locally in Montana? One of our local stations relayed your broadcast last time, I am just wondering if their is any shot at a similiar deal this time.

Let's win when it counts, go mustangs!

Screamin_Eagle174
November 20th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Yeah, or in this case, once.
I think he meant twice by any team in a single season (referring to EWUs 34-20 win Oct. 15).

It might be a tough venue to play, especially in the playoffs, but with the way Montana played yesterday against MSU, I wouldn't put it past CalPoly.

As for my prediction, I want both teams to win. Montana, because I want EWU to play them in the semis in Cheney, and CalPoly for obvious reasons; redemption. Our team is a lot healthier now than when we played them, and it would be an even better game than the previous shoot-out. Our defense is looking great as well. Good luck to both teams, but Montana needs to get their offense together if they're going to win against anybody in the playoffs.

GO EAGLES!

putter
November 20th, 2005, 03:26 PM
My guess is that it will be televised although who knows. And I would bet that if UM and EWU met in the semis it would be in Missoula. $$ talks.. and I have to agree that if our O doesn't right the ship, Poly will moving on to the 2nd round..

Live4Griz
November 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I think if Montana & EWU were to meet in the semi's, it would be in Missoula not Cheney

Aggie71
November 20th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Wooooh

GWFC

Good luck Poly. Can't wait for the rest of us to be with all y'all ( for GSU and Texas State Fans)

SiouxFallsJack
November 20th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Best of luck Poly, do the Great West proud.

November 21st, 2005, 12:51 AM
Wah-Griz is a different world come playoff time. Good luck with that one PolyYeah, like 5K less fans in the seats the first round... (quickly ducking...)

ButlerGSU
November 21st, 2005, 10:43 AM
Cal Poly Win + GSU win = Second round game at Paulson.

Go Cal Poly!

griz37
November 21st, 2005, 11:02 AM
Go GSU!! If our offense can get out of the funk & beat Cal Poly (far from a given) you guys could be coming up here.

mlbowl
November 21st, 2005, 11:09 AM
And I would bet that if UM and EWU met in the semis it would be in Missoula. $$ talks.. and I have to agree that if our O doesn't right the ship, Poly will moving on to the 2nd round..

Ditto ;)

placidlakegriz
November 21st, 2005, 11:14 AM
As for my prediction, I want both teams to win. Montana, because I want EWU to play them in the semis in Cheney, and CalPoly for obvious reasons; redemption.

GO EAGLES!

I am pretty sure if we both win, the game will be in Missoula. There is no way the eagles out bid us for a second round game.

lucchesicourt
November 21st, 2005, 11:20 AM
Congrats to Cal Poly. The GWFC are all behind you!! Good Luck!!

placidlakegriz
November 21st, 2005, 11:21 AM
Yeah, like 5K less fans in the seats the first round... (quickly ducking...)

Ralph, what's the deal? Why so many negitive post about the Griz? Is any other IAA team going to more fans in the stands that weekend than the Griz? You do know it is a holiday weekend? You do know that the students are all home??

mlbowl
November 21st, 2005, 12:02 PM
You do know it is a holiday weekend? You do know that the students are all home??

I think that was Ralphs' point