PDA

View Full Version : eGuins Bracket

FlyYtown
November 20th, 2005, 08:44 AM
I made this on my site.. I know I will hear smack but this is how I see it setup. I have Cal Poly at UNI for travel reasons. I don't see TX State hosting a game or CP go to Montana or E. Washington if they were to host.

Here I go.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2369/bracket1rn.jpg

nmatsen
November 20th, 2005, 09:18 AM
I made this on my site.. I know I will hear smack but this is how I see it setup. I have Cal Poly at UNI for travel reasons. I don't see TX State hosting a game or CP go to Montana or E. Washington if they were to host.

Here I go.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2369/bracket1rn.jpg

Wow FlyYtown, we finally agree on something, if that is the bracket I see one more visit to the UNI-Dome for the Penguins on Dec. 10th. What do you think?

FlyYtown
November 20th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Wow FlyYtown, we finally agree on something, if that is the bracket I see one more visit to the UNI-Dome for the Penguins on Dec. 10th. What do you think?
And one team that won't blow 3 4th and 3rd and 1's deep in the UNI Side which could've lead to TD's....

Of course I'd love to play you all again!

nmatsen
November 20th, 2005, 09:49 AM
And one team that won't blow 3 4th and 3rd and 1's deep in the UNI Side which could've lead to TD's....

Of course I'd love to play you all again!

It would be nice to see what Eric Sanders could really do to you guys when he can stand on more than just one leg ;) !

TheValleyRaider
November 20th, 2005, 09:56 AM
You have YSU at Richmond? :confused:

Not smack, but if both get in, there's no way UR gets a home game over the Penguins.

FlyYtown
November 20th, 2005, 09:58 AM
O well our AD Told me we'd play an East Coast school probably A-10 and I doubt we go up to NH.. But Hell if we can host Richmond; then maybe we can do some diligence from that 2000 rainy mess at that small little high school stadium!!!

Gil Dobie
November 20th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Cal-Poly is a good Dome team, from what I have seen.
Could give UNI a real test.

FlyYtown
November 20th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Cal-Poly is a good Dome team, from what I have seen.
Could give UNI a real test.
UNI Is a real good dome team.. thats why their fans want a seed.

Because that may the only way to make it to 'NOOGA.

Mr. C
November 20th, 2005, 11:07 AM
I hope the Penguins have a good time in Boone, N.C. Kidd Brewer Stadium awaits you.

FlyYtown
November 20th, 2005, 11:18 AM
We are up to the test.. I think the only team we can't compete with is G-Southern and even they had problems this year. We beat up on Northeastern good this year and they made a great 4th quarter comeback to win it .. I may be going too!

yosefcity
December 29th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Ohh wait. Did we play you in Boone??? HAHAHAHA~

skinny_uncle
December 29th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Why keep rubbing salt in the wound? Let the Penguins rest.

December 30th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Why keep rubbing salt in the wound? Let the Penguins rest.Yeah, they had a great year... don't let a few bad "fans" ruin the YSU rep on AGS.

Cap'n Cat
December 30th, 2005, 10:26 AM
UNI Is a real good dome team.. thats why their fans want a seed.

Because that may the only way to make it to 'NOOGA.

Whoops! Foiled again, FlyMan!