PDA

View Full Version : Mumford construction update 01/09/09

SUjagTILLiDIE
January 10th, 2009, 09:43 AM
http://media.swagit.com/s/wbrz/The_Advocate_Sports/01092009-13.html

GAD
January 10th, 2009, 11:28 AM
xbowx xbowx This is great! I wonder if we will have an opportunity to tour the new facility, maybe at fanday.xbowx xbowx

813Jag
January 10th, 2009, 11:38 AM
I can't wait to check it out. This is a long time coming. xthumbsupx

blackcaesar3k5
January 10th, 2009, 01:44 PM
kudos Southern

JagHammer
January 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I can't wait!

dgreco
January 10th, 2009, 06:54 PM
kristin something or other was a cutie. I gotta get more of her broadcasts xnodx

slostang
January 10th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing the completed version. Congrats.

SUjagTILLiDIE
January 10th, 2009, 09:34 PM
kristin something or other was a cutie. I gotta get more of her broadcasts xnodx

She has nothing on the other two female TV reporters that covers SU.

McTailGator
January 11th, 2009, 12:00 PM
When Pete joked about how many architectural changes he has been through I felt his pain and I was reminded about how freaking STUPID the state of Louisiana is.

Everytime you want to do some thing as simple as place a wall socket in another location it slows down the damn project by 4 months.

If anyone wonders why Louisiana is so screwed up, just talk to the Southern and McNeese Head Coaches and ask them what they had to go though just to build a daym building. Even with ZERO state funding being used for the project.

GAD
January 11th, 2009, 12:19 PM
When Pete joked about how many architectural changes he has been through I felt his pain and I was reminded about how freaking STUPID the state of Louisiana is.

Everytime you want to do some thing as simple as place a wall socket in another location it slows down the damn project by 4 months.

If anyone wonders why Louisiana is so screwed up, just talk to the Southern and McNeese Head Coaches and ask them what they had to go though just to build a daym building. Even with ZERO state funding being used for the project.
Unless you are LSU

SUjagTILLiDIE
January 11th, 2009, 12:40 PM

I feel your pain. Hope you guys get your project started soon, so it will be ready for 2010 for our visit down there.

SUjagTILLiDIE
January 11th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Unless you are LSU

Exactly. The evil empire gets what they want when they want it.

TexasTerror
January 11th, 2009, 03:38 PM

Throw in the schools that have had FEMA issues and/or had money in the recent economic times directed for an athletic facility taken away from them to cover other budget shortcomings. xsmhx

griz8791
January 12th, 2009, 01:21 PM
I love new-construction threads. Congratulations!

813Jag
January 12th, 2009, 01:33 PM
the days of showing recruits drawings are almost over. xthumbsupx

McTailGator
January 12th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I feel your pain. Hope you guys get your project started soon, so it will be ready for 2010 for our visit down there.

It will start as soon as Spring Training is over. It will be totally complte by 2010, but 2009 will be like living in a tent.xeyebrowx

No more electrical outlet relocations will be allowed. xrolleyesx

McTailGator
January 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Throw in the schools that have had FEMA issues and/or had money in the recent economic times directed for an athletic facility taken away from them to cover other budget shortcomings. xsmhx

Yea but like I said.ved, And it still moved like snails

NO state funding was involed.