PDA

View Full Version : USC receiver Hazelton to Delaware?

panther25
January 8th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Its a possibility. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but he is transferring from USC and Delaware is a possibility. He would have 2 years at Delaware whereas only 1 year if he went to another FBS school. He is also friends with Pat Devlin

http://www.dailynews.com/search/ci_11402829

89Hen
January 8th, 2009, 12:53 PM
And the Hens had another receiver from USC recently. xthumbsupx

Eight Legger
January 8th, 2009, 01:07 PM
According to that article, FCS also has two new transfer teams; who knew?!:

"Hazelton's current list of schools includes Pittsburgh and several Football Championship Subdivision schools (Western Michigan, Florida International, Georgia Southern)."

GannonFan
January 8th, 2009, 02:49 PM
I thought this kid had 2 years left to play 1 - I'm not aware that he got a medical redshirt for this past year. And I don't think he's graduated from USC, so he couldn't transfer down and play this year anyway then. Now, if he gets another year of eligibility...

introvertedGSUfan
January 8th, 2009, 03:16 PM

"Hazelton's current list of schools includes Pittsburgh and several Football Championship Subdivision schools (Western Michigan, Florida International, Georgia Southern)."

xlolx
We could really use some good WRs this year after graduating 3 seniors after this past season. That said, Hatcher puts every transfer at the bottom of the list in their respective position and sees if they can earn the opportunity to start at practices.

LehighFan11
January 8th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Wow Hazelton and Devlin is unfair. Hazelton is a physcial beast.

coover
January 8th, 2009, 07:36 PM
His father is trying to keep him on the west coast. There aren't many FCS schools there, though, and none of them appear on his list ... but you never know what may happen. My school, Cal Poly, though, is still without a Head Coach, so I guess that is not a possibility.

By the way ... does anybody know why he's leaving Southern Cal? Not enough playing time? Grades? He hates the coaching staff?

GannonFan
January 8th, 2009, 08:51 PM
His father is trying to keep him on the west coast. There aren't many FCS schools there, though, and none of them appear on his list ... but you never know what may happen. My school, Cal Poly, though, is still without a Head Coach, so I guess that is not a possibility.

By the way ... does anybody know why he's leaving Southern Cal? Not enough playing time? Grades? He hates the coaching staff?

Playing time - he got hurt and could never get back after that.

UNHFan
January 9th, 2009, 07:42 AM
[QUOTE=Eight Legger;1278150]According to that article, FCS also has two new transfer teams; who knew?!:

"Hazelton's current list of schools includes Pittsburgh and several Football Championship Subdivision schools (Western Michigan, Florida International, Georgia Southern)."[/QUOT

OK I havent a clue what the above means...are you saying that Western Michigan, Florida International, Georgia Southern are FCS Schools? Um you got 1 right!

OhioHen
January 9th, 2009, 09:01 AM

OK I havent a clue what the above means...are you saying that Western Michigan, Florida International, Georgia Southern are FCS Schools? Um you got 1 right!

He's making fun of the article for stating that WMU and FIU are FCS. xreadx

LacesOut
January 9th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Wow Hazelton and Devlin is unfair. Hazelton is a physcial beast.

That would be sick, wouldn't it?!!?

LehighFan11
January 14th, 2009, 12:30 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3832581

Hazelton to transfer to Cincy.

GannonFan
January 14th, 2009, 12:35 PM
I never thought he was UD-bound anyway - technically, I don't think he could even transfer to UD anyway as he hadn't graduated from USC and only had one playing year of eligibility left as he didn't get a medical redshirt for this past year.