PDA

View Full Version : FCS Coordinator of the Year

TSUalum05
December 29th, 2008, 10:00 AM
I'm not sure if this was already posted but I just ran across this on TSPN.

The 2008 FootballScoop D1-AA Coordinator of the Year powered by Muscle MilkŪ is awarded to Prairie View A&M defensive coordinator Heishma Northern.

Heishma Northern tutored one of the most impressive defensive units in D1-AA football in 2008. The Panthers finished with a 9-1 overall record while ending the season 2nd in the nation is scoring defense and 3rd nationally in total defense.

More Here:
http://www.footballscoop.com/?page_id=353

Tribe4SF
December 29th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I'm sure Northern is a fine coach, but the award should have gone to Russ Huesman.

paward
December 29th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Not doubt in my mind Huesman should have won it.

henfan
December 29th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Not sure what Muscle Milk is but I-AA doesn't exist anymore. Nothing like promoting your product with a name that's outdated.xreadx

That said, congrats to Heishma.

JMU DUUUKES LAW
December 29th, 2008, 07:59 PM
MAN !!! How did Durden lose this thing? On CAAZone we just stickied it and had Durden up by thousands of votes towards the end. Capital One Mascot bowl all over again ... sheesh

potus#4
December 29th, 2008, 08:22 PM
"...Northern will receive ... a complimentary supply of various Muscle MilkŪ and CytoSport products...."

Bummer. I bet he thought he'd get a car or something.

uofmman1122
December 29th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I loves me my Muscle Milk. xlolxxnodx

Seriously, that stuff's amazing. xthumbsupx

JMU DUUUKES LAW
December 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I loves me my Muscle Milk. xlolxxnodx

Seriously, that stuff's amazing. xthumbsupx

i was having this discussion with my lifting partner the other day ... Muscle Milk is like drinking a melted Hershey factory ... its ingredients are top notch and the flavor is better than ANY chocolate milk .... too bad its so $$$$

uofmman1122
December 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM
i was having this discussion with my lifting partner the other day ... Muscle Milk is like drinking a melted Hershey factory ... its ingredients are top notch and the flavor is better than ANY chocolate milk .... too bad its so $$$$Since I'm not into lifting as much as I used to be (and should be xbawlingx) due to many factors here in Japan, I don't use it much anymore.

However, when I was, I generally only got Muscle Milk when I got sick of Optimum Whey 100% Chocolate. Always got CytoGainer, though. That stuff is really magic in powder form. xlolx