PDA

View Full Version : UC-Davis @ Eastern Washington

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 04:50 PM
21-0 Eastern Washington in the 2nd. :spank:

Wellington
November 19th, 2005, 04:51 PM
:p Im a Montana fan, and I know that we will not go far into the playoffs this year, so I am rooting EWU as well =0

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Well, hopefully we can take care of business today against Davis.

BTW, you never know.......Montana could re-group and do some damage in the play-offs..

Do you think Montana will still get a home game next week?

Wellington
November 19th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I think they will, its happened before. But on the road is where it gets scary.. :bang:

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I can just imagine that they'll give us the #1 or #2 seed......just great.

Oh wait, I almost forgot....we drew the #1 seed last year.... :)

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 05:03 PM
There's a blanket of fog on the field.....I don't see how the players can see anything....let alone the fans.

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 05:09 PM
24-0 Eastern in the 2nd.

HensRock
November 19th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Do you think Montana will still get a home game next week?

The committee will move heaven and earth to ensure that the Griz get at least one home game. But I think that is all they can count on unless a seed gets upset in their bracket. It happened to them last year. They got to host UNH instead of travelling to #4 Georgia Southern.

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Now 24-7 in the third.........fog is so thick on the field no one can see anything...(laugh)

Eastern has pulled most of their starters at this point....to include Meyer, Kimble, and company.

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Eagles just trying to run the clock out at this point. UC-Davis can't move the ball on EWU's second string defense. This team sure doesn't look like a team that beat Stanford.

WhereDoITypeMyUsername?
November 19th, 2005, 06:48 PM
How'd Meyer roll today? Good?

Here's hoping EWU knocks out the top seed in our bracket again next week. UM ain't got a prayer away from Zoo City, unless they go to Hampton.

Aggie71
November 19th, 2005, 06:51 PM
You figured it out.

We're not the same team that beat Stanford. Our depth needs working on, and that is happening. Remember, we can't even sniff play - offs for two years.

Got our Butts kicked again - but by a Butt kicking team. EWU is awesome!!!

(If you can see the game through the fog....another story )

Class shows out.

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 08:04 PM
You figured it out.

We're not the same team that beat Stanford. Our depth needs working on, and that is happening. Remember, we can't even sniff play - offs for two years.

Got our Butts kicked again - but by a Butt kicking team. EWU is awesome!!!

(If you can see the game through the fog....another story )

Class shows out.

Aggie, I understand about the injuries. We, too, have had a terrible go of injuries. This is a a team that realistically should be 9-2 or 10-1 going into the play-offs. But instead, we end up 7-4 going in. We've lost 15 starters at different points in the year....not good. I am just happy that we are in, and were able to take care of business against a very good Davis team today.

EWURanger
November 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM
How'd Meyer roll today? Good?

Here's hoping EWU knocks out the top seed in our bracket again next week. UM ain't got a prayer away from Zoo City, unless they go to Hampton.

He played great, while he was still in. He didn't see any playing time in the second half. Had some big pass plays in the 1st half though, and actually had a 67 yard run.....that dude can flat out fly when he has to.