PDA

View Full Version : I guess this means Richmond wont be joining the Patriot League now ?

Tim James
December 20th, 2008, 03:51 PM
It was a long shot to happen anyway but I guess Richmond winning the whole thing pretty much kills all speculation of them joining the Patriot in the near foreseeable future. I guess it would be foolish for them to "downgrade" now after reaching the mountain top. I'd still like to see Richmond, Villanova and VMI all join the Patriot but thats all fantasy talk in reality I guess.

DFW HOYA
December 20th, 2008, 03:56 PM
It was a long shot to happen anyway but I guess Richmond winning the whole thing pretty much kills all speculation of them joining the Patriot in the near foreseeable future. I guess it would be foolish for them to "downgrade" now after reaching the mountain top. I'd still like to see Richmond, Villanova and VMI all join the Patriot but thats all fantasy talk in reality I guess.

Richmond
W&M
Villanova
VMI
Hofstra
Bryant

Who's left?

Franks Tanks
December 20th, 2008, 04:36 PM

Much speculation around the PL adding scholarships soon, but who knows if or when that will happen. Richmond had a great year and they have been very good as of late, but they did lose to Lafayette in 04 and 05--just saying. xlolx

TheValleyRaider
December 20th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Invitation's likely still on the table, if they're interested... xwhistlex

paward
December 20th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks but no thank you!

MacThor
December 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Umm.......the endowment board still wants to downgrade the football program. Sad but true.