PDA

View Full Version : On a positive note...

Silenoz
December 19th, 2008, 10:42 PM
7 receptions for 172 yards

What a stud. Lets see if he can break some records, or *fingers crossed*, maybe even contend for the Payton next year

uofmman1122
December 19th, 2008, 10:46 PM
What a game for Marc.

It's too bad we had to put so much of it on his shoulders, though.

Silenoz
December 19th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I can only imagine what Ferriter is going through right now. Probably not how he wanted to end his career.

Grizaholic17
December 19th, 2008, 10:48 PM
A lot will be said about this game...like WHY DIDN'T WE USE REYNOLDS FROM THE BEGINNING. I bet he still averaged 8 yd/run with his 10 carries. xoopsx xoopsx

uofmman1122
December 19th, 2008, 10:51 PM
A lot will be said about this game...like WHY DIDN'T WE USE REYNOLDS FROM THE BEGINNING. I bet he still averaged 8 yd/run with his 10 carries. xoopsx xoopsxHeard Mick say it was something like 4.

Chase was our key to victory, and we abandoned him before things even got going.

Poly Pigskin
December 19th, 2008, 11:06 PM
I'm sure he'll be on the Payton watch list, but no way he wins. Mariani is awesome, and it'll be great for the Griz to have him for another year, but Ramses Barden only got 4th in Payton voting with better numbers in fewer games.

Silenoz
December 19th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Well I didn't say he's a mortal lock or anything. I just hope he turns some heads next year, and maybe notches 20 TDs and such. I'm very aware of the difficulty in winning as a WR

Hoyadestroya85
You have to have a truly remarkable season to win it as a Wide Receiver. Only one receiver has won it in the history of the award so it's pretty difficult

mlbowl
Heard Mick say it was something like 4.

Chase was our key to victory, and we abandoned him before things even got going.

Very true...Chase & a cloud of dust...I was saying the same thing...but it wasn't meant to be...Richmond played a great game and they are our National Champions!....We'll be back!