PDA

View Full Version : Congrats GRIZ!

GreatAppSt
December 19th, 2008, 09:35 PM
xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Silenoz
December 19th, 2008, 09:53 PM
There's always next year

griz37
December 19th, 2008, 09:55 PM
xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

It was a great season & a great run. I sure enjoyed it.

UNHFan
December 19th, 2008, 09:55 PM
yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey
December 19th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Congrats Griz Nation! You guys had a season and a great playoff run. No doubt you'll be back next year.

uofmman1122
December 19th, 2008, 09:59 PM
What a terrible way to go out.

Great season Griz. You made me proud.

But this really, really sucks.

GoBlueHens83
December 19th, 2008, 10:01 PM
No doubt that Montana deserved to be there. Good luck next year, I am sure you will be back.

Grizaholic17
December 19th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Oh well. Just means we're better than all other FCS schools beside 1 this year...AND THE SADDEST PART OF ALL..........Over 245 days until Griz Football 2009.

R3TRO
December 19th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Congrats on a great year Montana! Your defense showed up... just a tad too late and that eliminated your run game.

Wolfman
December 19th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Congrats to Richmond. Montana picked the NC game to play its worst game since the loss to Weber State 10 games ago. On the other hand, Richmond played almost a flawless game.

I honestly think that Montana would win 5 of 10 games played between these two teams. But, Richmond caught Montana on an off night, and Montana caught Richmond on a night where they were hitting on all cylinders. It happens like this in the game of football, as JMU and No. Iowa found out all too well last week.

But, hail to the champion Richmond Spiders..... a great academic institution who recruits scholar/athletes, and not thugs.

Silenoz
December 19th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Congrats to Richmond. Montana picked the NC game to play its worst game since the loss to Weber State 10 games ago. On the other hand, Richmond played almost a flawless game.

I honestly think that Montana would win 5 of 10 games played between these two teams. But, Richmond caught Montana on an off night, and Montana caught Richmond on a night where they were hitting on all cylinders. It happens like this in the game of football, as JMU and No. Iowa found out all too well last week.

But, hail to the champion Richmond Spiders..... a great academic institution who recruits scholar/athletes, and not thugs.
You're ridiculous. Just couldn't help adding that last comment

DTSpider
December 19th, 2008, 10:13 PM
The Griz were great competitors. Coach Hauck is as classy as you will find. The guys got a little chippy and he took immediate control of it. After that you saw guys helping each other up & pats on the helmets. The Griz are pure class and will be back.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 19th, 2008, 10:13 PM

Perfect post Wolfman... until the last three words.

grizbeer
December 19th, 2008, 10:17 PM
The Griz were great competitors. Coach Hauck is as classy as you will find. The guys got a little chippy and he took immediate control of it. After that you saw guys helping each other up & pats on the helmets. The Griz are pure class and will be back.I have to admit I was disappointed in all the PF calls on Montana, but I give full credit to Richmond's domination of Montana's O-line - those guys were not used to being embarrassed, and Richmond had great athletes, excellent coaching, and good discipline. Taking players off their game is part of the game,and Richmond i think was better than the players expected.

whitey
December 19th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Hey Wolfman. Way to get a thread dedicated to congratulating the Griz re-directed to the smack board. Good stuff.

Appstate29
December 19th, 2008, 10:25 PM
What a terrible way to go out.

Great season Griz. You made me proud.

But this really, really sucks.

what time is it in Japan, 10 o clock?

mlbowl
December 19th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hey Wolfman. Way to get a thread dedicated to congratulating the Griz re-directed to the smack board. Good stuff.

Nope...he wont get this sent to the smack board...CONGRATS NATIONAL CHAMPION RICHMOND SPIDERS!!!

uofmman1122
December 19th, 2008, 11:21 PM
what time is it in Japan, 10 o clock?It was 1:25 pm when you posted that, it's now 2:20 pm.

I haven't showered, eaten, or gotten dressed, but I've had enough Jack Daniels that you might assume it's 11:00 pm. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Screamin_Eagle174
December 19th, 2008, 11:23 PM
It was 1:25 pm when you posted that, it's now 2:20 pm.

I haven't showered, eaten, or gotten dressed, but I've had enough Jack Daniels that you might assume it's 11:00 pm. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Attaboy!

uofmman1122
December 19th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Attaboy!I do my best! xthumbsupx

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 19th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I am pretty disappointed to say the least. I wasn't at the game, but watching it on tv was painful. I swear I could hear keys rattling around by half time. The Griz mailed this one in, that is the hardest part. It just didn't look like they played with any emotion and abandoned the run game way to early. Richmond did a good job and deserved to win without a doubt. I can handle loosing as well, I just hate it when it feels like they didn't play that hard. Hopefully I'll feel differently tomorrow. I know I still love the Griz and will always be a Griz fan. I didn't want to be one of the fans that doesn't show up and post for days after a loss, so I'm here, just not eating crow, I'm on a diet. xpeacex

Shellin
December 20th, 2008, 02:14 AM
It was a great season and a fun ride all the way until the end. Despite the loss this team still exceeded our wildest expectations and I truly fell in love with the way they played. It will be sad to see guys like Bergquist and Anderson no longer be in uniform, but we definitely have a lot to look forward to next year. Go Griz!

Yosef@therock
December 20th, 2008, 04:34 AM
No doubt that Montana deserved to be there. Good luck next year, I am sure you will be back.

Great job!! You made it to the championships. Shows alot. FCS is fair. We have a playoff.

Drblankstare
December 20th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Montana and there fans should hold there heads up. Amazing run through the playoffs, just ran out of juice at the end. No shame in losing a title game, thats the way it works sometimes.

Richmond congrats on the title.

Proud Griz Man
December 20th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Montana and there fans should hold there heads up. Amazing run through the playoffs, just ran out of juice at the end. No shame in losing a title game, thats the way it works sometimes.

Richmond congrats on the title.

Congratulations to Richmond for executing near-flawlessly last night.

Thanks for the kind words about Montana. It was a good season.

Native
December 20th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Congrats to Montana! Great season! You represented well! xthumbsupx

See you in Missoula on 31 October! xsmiley_wix