PDA

View Full Version : change your mind?

MightyMightyGriz
December 19th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Any fans wishing to change their minds and support the griz onto a national championship against the spiders should do so now or forever hold your losing vote.

Pitz
December 19th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Do we have to respond with "I do" as well?

MightyMightyGriz
December 19th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Do we have to respond with "I do" as well?

You can, its not legally binding!

Mountain Panther
December 19th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Any fans wishing to change their minds and support the griz onto a national championship against the spiders should do so now or forever hold your losing vote.

But that would involve pointing AND clicking....and quite frankly I'm just too lazy.

spdram
December 19th, 2008, 10:11 AM
And of course those that have realized the error in their reasoning and which to join with the winning Spiders can do so at anytime until kickoff!xsmiley_wix

bandl
December 19th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Who knew that the outcome of a football game comes down to voting xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx

Tod
December 19th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Who knew that the outcome of a football game comes down to voting xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx

Yeah, this ain't the BCS. xcoolx

JMU Newbill
December 19th, 2008, 12:18 PM
is it possible for both teams to lose somehow?

MacThor
December 19th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Coach Dale: Okay. Well we're way past big speech time. I wanna thank you for the last few months. It's been very special for me. Anybody have anything they wanna say.

Merle: Yeah. Let's win this one for all the small schools that never had a chance to get here.

It's Spider Time!

LBPop
December 19th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Perhaps a bit out of place on this thread, but I had a few minutes to waste. Assuming 60 scholaships for each team and assuming that half of Montana's players are in state (it doesn't matter at Richmond), Montana will be paying $1.074 milllion for its players to be in school while Richmond would be paying over $2.8 million.

So if Richmond wins, can we say that they bought the championship? And if Montana wins, can we call Richmond the New York Yankees or the Washington Redskins of FCS football? xrolleyesx

Sure I know that this is ridiculous, but my favorite FCS team was out of contention just as the whistle blew to start the first game of the season. One would think that I am owed at least a little compassion...please. :o

fencer24
December 19th, 2008, 01:34 PM
is it possible for both teams to lose somehow?

I can see the headline now: After both teams battled it out to a 108-108 tie after the 16th overtime, the JMU Dukes filed an injunction in order to claim the title for themselves. Coach Mickey was quoted as saying "If Villanova would have beat these two has beens by 50, we would have scored 108 with me at the QB position, and our defense wouldn't have let them score, unless we wanted them to, and we gave them the ball."
Both sides are appealing to the Supreme Court.

xlolx

JMU Newbill
December 19th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I can see the headline now: After both teams battled it out to a 108-108 tie after the 16th overtime, the JMU Dukes filed an injunction in order to claim the title for themselves. Coach Mickey was quoted as saying "If Villanova would have beat these two has beens by 50, we would have scored 108 with me at the QB position, and our defense wouldn't have let them score, unless we wanted them to, and we gave them the ball."
Both sides are appealing to the Supreme Court.

xlolx

You left out the part where Mickey uses the "CAA is a superior conference" argument... but somehow manages to convince NCAA officials that Richmond is not actually in the CAA. Therefore, since JMU was the last remaining CAA team, they should be national champions. UR drops to 17th in the final rankings. Montana comes in at #3 right behind App State.