PDA

View Full Version : Griz vs Cats TV coverage

SeattleGriz
November 18th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Sorry to ask this, for I saw someone posted this earlier this week, but did not pay attention since I am going to one of the satellite parties. Anyway, my Dad in Phoenix is interested in watching the game from home and wants to know which channels it is being shown on. He has Dish.

Thanks and GO GRIZ!!

AZGrizFan
November 18th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Sorry to ask this, for I saw someone posted this earlier this week, but did not pay attention since I am going to one of the satellite parties. Anyway, my Dad in Phoenix is interested in watching the game from home and wants to know which channels it is being shown on. He has Dish.

Thanks and GO GRIZ!!

Griz, The game is not on regular TV (I have DISH as well), but will be tape delayed and played @ 10:30 p.m. on CSTV (channel 152 on DISH down here) Saturday night. If he wants to watch it live, he needs to go to Dukes Sports Bar @ Miller/McDowell in Scottsdale, or one of the McDuffy's in either Tempe or Peoria.

putter
November 18th, 2005, 10:59 PM
he can watch it on Dish on Altitude as they will be carrying it live!

SeattleGriz
November 18th, 2005, 11:19 PM

Do you know which channel is altitude on Dish? If I am asking a retarded question, realize I don't have Dish.

DaGriz
November 18th, 2005, 11:33 PM
I think it's 410 on Dish. Google Altitude.

SeattleGriz
November 19th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Thanks. I did just that and got the same number.

Eaglegus2
November 19th, 2005, 09:29 AM
I am watching the Griz and Bobcats go at it today from chilly south Georgia. :eek:

AZGrizFan
November 19th, 2005, 10:30 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I wasn't aware there were channels I was missing on Dish, and certainly wasn't aware there'd be any channel carrying the game live. I just got off the phone with Dish and added the Multi-sport pack, which includes Altitude TV. Now I CAN'T WAIT!!! :nod: :nod:

DaGriz
November 19th, 2005, 11:42 AM
from chilly south Georgia.

That's funny, I assume you mean like jumbo shrimp, chilly Georgia.

Chi Panther
November 19th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I'll be watchin from Denver.....

GaSouthern
November 19th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Any feeds of this game online, video or audio?

DaGriz
November 19th, 2005, 12:43 PM

www.mtgriz.com has both.

DuckDuckGriz
November 19th, 2005, 12:43 PM

There is supposed to be on mtgriz.com but the link is missing!!!

DuckDuckGriz
November 19th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Got it.

On the front page of mtgriz.com

GaSouthern
November 19th, 2005, 12:55 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!! with GSU on a bye week this is game has the most interest from me.

DuckDuckGriz
November 19th, 2005, 01:03 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!! with GSU on a bye week this is game has the most interest from me.

BLAST THAT *****!! GRIZ(eagle) NATION UNITE!!! :D :D :nod:

GaSouthern
November 19th, 2005, 01:12 PM
This is awesome!

but do these teams not have a band??? its weird to hear college football with out college football music.

DuckDuckGriz
November 19th, 2005, 01:14 PM
This is awesome!

but do these teams not have a band??? its weird to hear college football with out college football music.

Yes they do but the audio on TV just doesn't pick it up :(