PDA

View Full Version : The "honorable mention" National Champions

blitz4
December 13th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Is Appalachian State....JKxsmiley_wix

I know the fact that JMU's Qb got hurt and they fumbled a lot. But the fact is that Wofford would have beaten JMU in a semi game,bc they would have had instant replay. That spot on 4th down where Romero easily got the first down would have been reviewed and overturned. If Wofford gets that then they win and are playing Villonova, who would have nothing for our offense and they are without a "Landers or AE" at QB, which would probably equal an L, unless they could score more than 38 which JMU couldn't do. Wofford beat a better Montana team AT Montana last year(and yes you Montana fans know it). We would be playing a Richmond team who isn't as good as last years team without NFL runningback Hightower. Last year we turned the ball over to loose that game. So there for the "honorable mention" National Championship goes to Wofford College. And this year('09) we will get the real thing. xthumbsupx

2009 National Champions-Wofford College Terriers

FCS Go!
December 14th, 2008, 12:03 AM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9411/natlchampsks0.th.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=natlchampsks0.jpg)

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 14th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Why would someone waste their time to type that up?

CatMom07
December 14th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Oh come on. Woulda, shoulda, coulda. There is no HM in the FCS playoffs.

blitz4
December 14th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Why would someone waste their time to type that up?

Lehigh=would be national champs:D hahaha

TCisMYhero
December 14th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Are you sure you're not MplsBison?

blitz4
December 14th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Are you sure you're not MplsBison?

You guys would have given Wofford a great game.

Cleets
December 14th, 2008, 12:38 AM

Dude... Give it up
Wofford hasn't played in what 4 weeks..? Let it go xeyebrowx move on

You're embarrassing yourself and your team xoopsx

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 14th, 2008, 12:39 AM

Would be national champs? I'm still xoopsx as to the point of this thread.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2008, 12:40 AM

You are the only Wofford fan I've ever seen that doesn't comport themselves with style. You've ruined their perfect run in that regard but hey every fanbase has one of you.

blitz4
December 14th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Would be national champs? I'm still xoopsx as to the point of this thread.

I would be too if I were an Owl.:)

TCisMYhero
December 14th, 2008, 12:53 AM

The head of our History dept. is from Wofford. And he's blind. FWIW.

DuckDuckGriz
December 14th, 2008, 12:55 AM
i think we should have given it to the cast of mama mia.

and thats not the alcohol talking at all

uofmman1122
December 14th, 2008, 01:31 AM
i think we should have given it to the cast of mama mia.

and thats not the alcohol talking at allMeryl Streep is probably the best pass-rusher I've ever seen.

Skjellyfetti
December 14th, 2008, 01:36 AM
I vote NDSU for "Honorable Mention" National Champions. Had they been playoff eligible... they would have creamed everyone.

T-Dawg95
December 14th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Is Appalachian State....JKxsmiley_wix

I know the fact that JMU's Qb got hurt and they fumbled a lot. But the fact is that Wofford would have beaten JMU in a semi game,bc they would have had instant replay. That spot on 4th down where Romero easily got the first down would have been reviewed and overturned. If Wofford gets that then they win and are playing Villonova, who would have nothing for our offense and they are without a "Landers or AE" at QB, which would probably equal an L, unless they could score more than 38 which JMU couldn't do. Wofford beat a better Montana team AT Montana last year(and yes you Montana fans know it). We would be playing a Richmond team who isn't as good as last years team without NFL runningback Hightower. Last year we turned the ball over to loose that game. So there for the "honorable mention" National Championship goes to Wofford College. And this year('09) we will get the real thing. xthumbsupx

2009 National Champions-Wofford College Terriers

Is this really necessary? Heck, I saw it all end in person, and yes, it was incredibly disappointing to end the way it did, but its over. If I'm able to let it go, so should every Wofford fan. xnonono2x

Silenoz
December 14th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Wofford beat a better Montana team AT Montana

We had a slightly better regular season record last year, but that team was definitely not better.