PDA

View Full Version : GRIZ CHARTER TO CHATTANOOGA

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2008, 12:25 PM
AAA will have charters, one leaving from Helena and the other leaving from Missoula to Chattanooga. My mom is the statewide travel manager and she will take reservations on Saturday and Sunday for the charters. It doesn’t matter which location you want to leave from. The charter package includes game tickets, flight, Motel, and all transfers. I’ve went on this one before and it is a ton of fun and we will be staying at the Chattanooga Choo Choo which is close to Finley Stadium. Once you get to the airport you don’t have anything to worry about as it’s all taken care of, and yes, of course there is beer on the plane. PM me if you are interested and I’ll get you set up. The price for the trip is $1425.

danefan
December 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
That's an awesome price for such last minute travel arrangements. No hastle travel right there.

gokats85
December 13th, 2008, 12:41 PM
AAA will have charters, one leaving from Helena and the other leaving from Missoula to Chattanooga. My mom is the statewide travel manager and she will take reservations on Saturday and Sunday for the charters. It doesn’t matter which location you want to leave from. The charter package includes game tickets, flight, Motel, and all transfers. I’ve went on this one before and it is a ton of fun and we will be staying at the Chattanooga Choo Choo which is close to Finley Stadium. Once you get to the airport you don’t have anything to worry about as it’s all taken care of, and yes, of course there is beer on the plane. PM me if you are interested and I’ll get you set up. The price for the trip is $1425.

The ONLY way to fly!:D xthumbsupx xprost2x

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2008, 12:46 PM
That's an awesome price for such last minute travel arrangements. No hastle travel right there.

Yeah I had a friend look for his own flight online and when he added it all up it came out to about 1200-1300 and he'd have about 500 miles of driving. Man these things are a lot of work but they are a blast. I spent a couple hours last night after the game placing flyers at the bars and I've a couple of girls out doing it today.

DuckDuckGriz
December 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I took it in 2004 and it was a blast. I would love to go, but I'd also love to graduate this year ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I took it in 2004 and it was a blast. I would love to go, but I'd also love to graduate this year ;)

You've got your whole life to do that DDG. I just talked to my mom and the one out of Missoula is already 1/2 full. Things are moving along briskly.

DuckDuckGriz
December 13th, 2008, 01:01 PM
You've got your whole life to do that DDG. I just talked to my mom and the one out of Missoula is already 1/2 full. Things are moving along briskly.

You bastard. I am looking at connections from Seattle to get there by Thursday morning.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2008, 01:24 PM
You bastard. I am looking at connections from Seattle to get there by Thursday morning.

Do it brother. Once you get back here it's non stop party. PM me if you can make it back here and get your old man on the horn and let's make it happen.

DuckDuckGriz
December 13th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Do it brother. Once you get back here it's non stop party. PM me if you can make it back here and get your old man on the horn and let's make it happen.

Alright headed to work now but I will get at ya later today/night.

smegriz
December 13th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Arrg! I wish I could afford it this year! Would have been cheaper if appy made it as hotel and tickets were taken care of by an appy friend... oh well, probably still wouldn't have made it. Cheer loud for me!