PDA

View Full Version : Foreign game feeds... HELP

turfdoc
December 12th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Has anyone ever tried to use the international online feeds from espn360/game plane?

I tried last weekend and they had technical difficulties. Is that common?

Finally the sell "day passes based on CET time and midnight is 6pm, would I get to see the end of the Richmond/UNI game?

If you now the asnwer to any of these questions please reply. Thank you.

Cleets
December 12th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Has anyone ever tried to use the international online feeds from espn360/game plane?

I tried last weekend and they had technical difficulties. Is that common?

Finally the sell "day passes based on CET time and midnight is 6pm, would I get to see the end of the Richmond/UNI game?

If you now the asnwer to any of these questions please reply. Thank you.

Where are you..?

th0m
December 12th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Did not try the espn360 feed because I didn't pay for it, but you can watch ESPN2 online from http://channelsurfing.net/ apparently.

turfdoc
December 12th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Canada

I subscribe to the rogers cable "super sports pack" which includes the ESPN football and Basketball feeds. The problem is this time of year sometimes they drop football feeds for basketball during the week.

With the government controlling the media up here you never know what games you will be getting. (Canadian Content law is nothing more than a way for the government to control the media).

Last week I tried to get the ESPN360 / Gameplan international and it didn't work. Hoping to make it work this weekend although the non "weekend pass" instead it being a day pass troubles me.

turfdoc
December 12th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Did not try the espn360 feed because I didn't pay for it, but you can watch ESPN2 online from http://channelsurfing.net/ apparently.

The UNI game is not listed for tomorrow.

IN addition many of these sites have agreements with the Canadian government not to violate the media restrictions in this country (kind of like China) so I am not sure if it will work.

IN addition my newer computer is a MAC and they do not support it. My old computer may work tonight but I may be out of luck for tomorrow.

th0m
December 12th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Well the game will probably be listed tomorrow for tomorrow's games. Don't know about the rest.

turfdoc
December 12th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Well the game will probably be listed tomorrow for tomorrow's games. Don't know about the rest.

Thanks for the advice Th0m. I was able to watch the end of the JMU Montana game tonight.

I noticed that they only have the games on ESPN2 not ESPN so tomorrows game most likely will not be on.

Any other neat links like that one.

Anyone else no a way to get ESPn streaming online. I am going to try to pay for it but if that falls through I would like to have a back up